[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden one of your Somalis got loose and attacked one of our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Ali Mohammad.jpg (10KB, 239x238px) Image search: [Google]
Ali Mohammad.jpg
10KB, 239x238px
Sweden one of your Somalis got loose and attacked one of our colleges.
Please try harder to keep them under control.
>>
>>67996556
>Sweden
>Anything under control
You know that's never gonna happen
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167KB, 636x426px
go go ga ag

world burn
>>
>Sweden
>Anything under control
You know that's never gonna happen
>>
>>67996556

any source? Or is it just pol rumors?
>>
I require proofs.
>>
oh shit im sorry
>>
>>67996686
>>67996724
http://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/803323320678682626
>>
>>67996686
It's confirmed.
A Somali immigrant named Ali Mohammad drove a car into a crowd of students and then jumped out and started hacking them with a machete this morning.
>>
>>67996754
I'm sure it had nothing to do with Islam, he was probably just a angry student
>>
>>67996741
he's your nigger, not swedens
>>
>>67996804
He was probably just lashing out because he was being oppressed by us evil Whites.
>>
Is it air in murrica that makes people take weapons and attack educational institutions?
>>
>>67996804
Right
https://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72742102/
>>
>implying he wasn't from michigan (biggest muslim population in the country) taking revenge for bullshit loss on saturday
>implying that isn't the best possible evidence of assimilation

folks, blame the refs, blame the playoffs only taking four teams, but leave the religion of peace out of this
>>
>>67996878
no, it's the people
>>
>>67996892
fake
>>
>>67997017
Can it be that guns are manufactured for so long that they become self-aware and possess people?
>>
>>67996922
I remember murricans a while ago bragging about how good they are at assimilation and that their somalians weren't as bad as they are in europe. When will you learn that you can't domesticate a nigger?
>>
>>67997028
How is it fake lol?
>>
>>67997087
again, attempting mass murder over a college football game is the most american action possible and our great nation is a cultural juggernaut before which all must tremble
>>
>>67996556
Seems to be just your average 'murrican to me.
>>
>>67997219

You don't even know what a average sweden looks like
>>
>>67997142
That had to do with a college football game you dumb rat
>>
>>67997087
t. Breivik posting from his comfy jail cell with top wifi speeds
>>
File: michiganstate[1].jpg (25KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
michiganstate[1].jpg
25KB, 450x225px
folks things are really getting out of hand here

a local islamist militia known as 'the michigan state' has announced plans to carry out retaliatory attacks in ann arbor
>>
>>67997633
May your dubs help them succeed in their mission.
>>
>>67997733
>Double dubs.
Praise kek.
R.I.P. Muslims in Ann Arbor.
>>
>Obama announces war on Somalia
>Somali kills Americans

I see nothing wrong
>>
>>67997079
Wikipedia says guns are 1000 years old, rapid fire mechanisms are ~150, ~100 for anti-personnel rifles. That's how long we can expect the Internet to take before it becomes Skynet and assimilates us all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.