[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I Mentally ill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1472083471081.jpg (67KB, 1000x951px) Image search: [Google]
1472083471081.jpg
67KB, 1000x951px
My dad used to beat me when I was a child (no sexual assaults though). Then my parents divorced and he disappeared from my life.
But I recall him almost every day, I hate him, I want revenge
And now I have an insane idea to humiliate and dominate sexually a man like him - a huge muscle bull.
>>
how did you go from 'no sexual assaults' to "dominate sexually" a man of the same build?
>>
Yeah
>>
>>67966129
You should just regular ol' kill him
>>
>>67966611
He should suffer more than I did
>>
>>67966871
...by having sex with a totally different person? maybe Russian doesn't translate in to English that well, but to go back to your original question: yes, you are crazy.
>>
>>67966129
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g
>>
>>67966129
Yeah dude, if negative thoughts occupy most of your imagination and you want to inflict pain through a sexual act you're definitely mentally ill

I don't know if therapists are any good in Russia but I suggest seeing one
>>
Daddy issues.

If you were a grill you'd have slept with 2000 men by now.

Instead you just turned into a fag.
>>
>>67967130
I imagine I rape him and his ass is destroyed and torn, he is crying and begging for mercy
>>
>>67967297
write that down, read it back to yourself ten times, and go to bed. then contact a doctor tomorrow.
>>
>>67967353
Says the guy with the nickname baby metal 24/7
>>
>>67967410
have a sense of humor
>>
>>67967130
Nah, this is pretty common, same as girls with daddy issues choosing guys their fathers wouuld hate or sexually repressed idiots marrying a younger version of their mother.

Girls with troubled/fucked up relationships with their dads are the fucking wildest in bed.
>>
>>67966129
Hmmm.

The old half-naked gay men spam threads not yielding (you)s? Gotta step it up with a fake story now
>>
>>67967514
...and the stabbiest out of bed.
>>
>>67967527
Meh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.