[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India and Iran and Arabia FIXED Pakistan is basically Belgium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 44

File: IranInidaArabia.png (28KB, 338x278px) Image search: [Google]
IranInidaArabia.png
28KB, 338x278px
India and Iran and Arabia FIXED

Pakistan is basically Belgium of Asia lol
>>
How to fix all those areas

>remove Islam and Hinduism

Shittiest religions.
>>
>>67964628
>remove Islam and Hinduism
So they'll all be Zoroastrians then?
>>
Why would Saudi Arabia take all of those shit tier unstable countries?

Why would Iran take all of those backwards goat fuckers living in the mountains?

Why would India take Bangladesh aka Even Shittier India, which seems impossible but they somehow manage to be even shittier?
>>
Blobbing different groups and cultures together might look pleasing on a map but to guarantee world peace you need lots of small, culturally disparate countries with clearly defined natural borders guaranteed by a sovereign party. The Indian subcontinent and middle east should be broken down into 2 federation of at least 10 countries each, not randomly combined into 3 countries.

Also why haven't Americans noticed that literally the only place straight line borders are a good idea is in America? In Africa it's an arbitrary mess, and there's a reason it doesn't happen anywhere else.
>>
>>67964723
Because they are of the same ethnicity

same reason Hitler wanted shitty Austria
>>
File: gunpowder empires.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gunpowder empires.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
hmm
>>
>>67965548
why did no one conquer oman? seems like a very strategic location
>>
>>67965593
oman had it's own empire

they colonized parts of east africa
>>
>>67965593
Oman was a trade parter to a lot of empires. And the Persians did conqure Oman quite a bit of times

>>67965644
That was a bit later
>>
>>67965644
TIL the omani empire stretched from the east african coast of somali to tanzania
i only knew about Zanzibar before, huh
>>
>>67965831
wow

sounds like the most irrelevant empire ever lmao
>>
>>67965548
Except in this scenario only the Arabs (red) will be Muslim.

Islam will be banned in Persia and India lol

Persia =Zoroastrian

India= Hindu
>>
>>67964723
>Why would Saudi Arabia take all of those shit tier unstable countries?
Arabs
>Why would Iran take all of those backwards goat fuckers living in the mountains?
Aryans
>Why would India take Bangladesh aka Even Shittier India, which seems impossible but they somehow manage to be even shittier?
Indo-Aryans
>>
>>67965902
Hinduism is shit too and that Zoaraster-shit is a meme. How about atheism.
>>
>>67965944
>How about atheism.
no
>>
>>67965971
Savage.
>>
File: fedora 1995.gif (2MB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
fedora 1995.gif
2MB, 408x306px
>>67965944
>>
>>67965944

Because culture is important part of identity.

Eventually as society modernizes pagan faiths become cultural relics like Shintoism.

Abrahamic religions on the other hand only grow and destroy culture
>>
>>67966009
Not an argument.
>>
File: battle of karnal.png (28KB, 309x471px) Image search: [Google]
battle of karnal.png
28KB, 309x471px
>>67965902
t. 1/64 Ayran Iranian Zoroastrian
Islam is widely accepted by Persians and they had pretty good Islamic leaders
>>
>>67966118
Why did the Ottomans and Mughals never double team the Safavids? Weren't they both Turkspawn Sunnis?

Fucking incompetent cunts I swear
>>
>>67966118
>see post
>see flag
weird desu
>>
>>67965831
>>67965866
I researched it a little further because I've never heard of such an empire till now.
>Between the 1750s and the 1850s, Oman re-established its authority over the islands of the Strait of Hormuz, leasing them from the Persians, secured more than 100 miles of the Makran coast of Baluchistan, reasserted its claims to Dhofar and to the ports of East Africa, and even attempted to take Bahrain. The Mazrui rulers of Mombasa were repeatedly attacked and finally submitted in 1837. The Omani fleet once again became the most powerful local force in the Indian Ocean, if not throughout the East. The architect of this remarkable Omani expansion in the early nineteenth century was the Sultan Seyyid Said, who reigned from 1804 to 1856. He ordered vessels from Indian shipyards, including, for example, the 74-gun Liverpool, launched in 1826, which from 1836 became the Royal Navy Imaum. He possessed in all fifteen western-style warships, as well as a vast fleet of Arab vessels, which could be used for both commercial and military purposes. He could probably embark as many as 20,000 troops. When the Sultan arrived at Zanzibar in East Africa in 1828, his fleet consisted of one 64-gun ship, three frigates of 36 guns, two brigs of 14 guns, and 100 armed transport dhows with about 6,000 soldiers.

>By the time the Sultan moved his capital from Muscat to Zanzibar in 1840 he had established a highly successful economic system there: an Omani emigrant plantocracy was cultivating cloves, successfully introduced into Zanzibar in 1828, and Indian agents and capitalists, for centuries familiar in Oman and on the East African coast, were capitalising the ivory and slaving caravans which tapped the animal and human resources of the far interior of East Africa.
>>
>>67966201
He's probably from Novi Pazar
>>
>>67966179
They were, and Sefavids kept a pro Mughal diplomacy for some time, and when the Mughals dissobayed they beat them back. The way the Sefavids delt with Ottomans was attrition warfare because of Superior Ottoman warfare

Now the Afsharid (Nader Shah) was a complete different story, in his time, the Ottomans were weak, and the Mughals too so he did beat them both in his lifetime but he went crazy before achieving his goal (attacked his personal advisors a lot, grew paranoid, blinded his son)
>>
>>67964565
haha no kys
>>
>>67966284
superior Ottoman numbers*
A few times they did manage to beat the Ottomans tho
>>
>>67966237
So what I said about the whole Somalia to Tanzania thing was not entirely true. They controlled parts of AFrica, but it was constrained to cities and islands in the southeastern Africa coast.
>>
>>67966284
Yeah, I read Nader Shah's biggest idol was Timur. That's fucked up.
>>
>>67966201
Middle eastern history is intresting. And i have nothing against Zoroastrianism but it's realistically dead, and not getting revived.
>>
>>67966059

I was stating a fact not arguing you
>>
>>67964565
>Pakistan is basically Belgium of Asia lol
I don't know enough about Pakistan or Belgium to know what this means. Pls explain.
>>
>>67966509
Another non-argument. Keep it going.
>>
File: 1480276960952.jpg (102KB, 769x730px) Image search: [Google]
1480276960952.jpg
102KB, 769x730px
>>67964565
true
>>
>>67966561
He means an artificial non-country. Which is correct, both are, but every South-Asian country is artificial. India is too, although a much better functioning one.
>>
>>67965483
>>67965919
That's not a good enough reason. It takes more to unite people than race. Ideology and values are much more powerful imo.
>>
>>67966608
>but every South-Asian country is artificial. India is too, although a much better functioning one.
I asked around a few weeks ago to a couple of Indians and apparently that's a meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharata_Khanda

They said India was visualized as a sub-continent centuries (or millennia idk) before the modern world right now.

But It's interesting for me to why Afghanistan's included inside it.

And aren't all countries artificial?
>>
>>67966775
I mean, India's borders were entirely created by brits.

And Afghanistan is on the crossroads between turks, persians and indians, so they are a clusterfuck of massive proportions, to they belong to the greater iran area in my opinion
>>
>>67966608

But also West half of Pakistan is Persian speaking and the East half speaks Indic language
>>
>>67964628
>Removing the last Indo-European religion

Kys leftist scum
>>
>>67966968
>Indo-European
>a fucking linguistic group

Fucking frog cunt FUCK OFF
>>
>>67966477
Thousands of Kurds are converting back to Zoroastrianism.

>>67966999
>Indo-European
>Not a Macro-Ethnicity encompassing Europe, India, and Persia

KYS
>>
>>67967090
You're a fucking retard. Dumb frog.
>>
>>67966875
>I mean, India's borders were entirely created by brits.
Yeah but I mean the concept of acknowledging each other as being similar and not foreigners. It wasn't the same as, say Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans a century ago.

> to they belong to the greater iran area in my opinion
Same. Their language is somewhat closer to Iran but I think their culture is a mix between Indian and Iranian.
>>
>>67967090
>Kurds
>relevant
Kurds are we wuzers, non Persians who try to be Persian . They'll claim Nowruz too.
>>
>>67964565
>forcing Iran to take care of Afghanistan and Tajikistan

why? They may both consist of mostly Iranian people but that's not a good enough answer.
>>
>>67966608
>every South-Asian country is artificial

mostly just India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

>>67966775
It was, but in the same way Europeans see themselves as European, as opposed to as a singular country

>But It's interesting for me to why Afghanistan's included inside it.

Historical cultural/religious influence and former territory of the Mauryan and Kushan Empires
>>
>>67967296
I wanted to exclude you but youre a literl island so thats quite logical
>>
>>67967342
Well there's also the Maldives (also islands, granted) and Nepal and Bhutan
>>
>>67967296
Do you think Afghanistan should be included in the Bharat country?
>>
>>67966368
Pretty British.
>>
>>67967398

I'd say it's more culturally and genetically central Asian nowadays, but then again North East India is part of India

and Afghanistan is part of SAARC (admittedly SAARC is useless aside from as a geographical indicator)

In either case, akhand bharat is not likely to come to pass any time soon, possibly not ever
>>
>>67966875
>I mean, India's borders were entirely created by brits.
all borders were created by someone though
>>
>>67967603
Brilliant remark.
>>
>>67967618
every single border was created by someone, yu can't just say ____ isn't a real country because its borders were created by ____.
>>
>>67967125
>Implying Indo-European wasn't a single language a long time ago
>Implying Indo-European wasn't created by a single united people

Avestan Pitar
Sanskrit Pitr
Latin Pater
Greek Pater
English Father
German Vater
Hittie Atar
Gaullish Ater
Gothic Atar/Atta
and so on
>>
>>67967537
Do you think that akhand union might be more likely to happen between your three countries then? If the fighting ever stops?

>>67967618
He's right in a way. Are we going to say that India is an artificial country half a millennia from now? All countries were once 'artificial'.
>>
>>67967675
When a foreign invader decides what a country's border will be based on his own interest, with little to no historical precedent, it's an artificial country.
>>
>>67966179
Founders of Safavids were Turks too.In fact they migrated from Anatolia.But that time all the Turkish countries were rivals because there was no nationalism at that time.
>>
File: 1479054865653.jpg (44KB, 491x549px) Image search: [Google]
1479054865653.jpg
44KB, 491x549px
>>67964565
No way dude, why would Pakistan want a hundred million hindus?
>>
>>67967776
That's bullshit. That's like saying my countries artificial and we all know that's not true.
>>
>>67967294

Why not have the Shah keep them in check instead of Murica or Russssia
>>
>>67967852
Which country?
>>
>>67967890
>what is flag
>>
>>67967941
Flag? I've never heard of that country.
>>
>>67966046
good post
>>
>>67967294
>take care

mate iran can't even take care of itself, just because it has a larger population and avoided a war with the soviets doesn't mean it's not a shithole
>>
>>67968003
Mirwais pls go
>>
>>67967762
Three countries? It encompasses Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri-Lanka and sometimes the Maldives

And not likely, for a plethora of reasons; even an economic and free movement union like the EU is not likely for several decades at least
>>
>>67967776
add egypt sudan and israel to the list too then we fucked around there as well
im gonna think of some more countries that are fake
>>
>>67968025
you posting under a dutch flag reaffirms my point
>>
>>67968003
Iran has an HDI of 0.766 and GDP(PPP)/capita of Iran 17,303 USD, i'd say it's doing better off than Tajikistan/Afghanistan at least
>>
>>67968049
Those are all artificial, though Israel for obvious reasons has a strong identity which means it's not a non-country, unlike say belgium
>>
>>67968073
I'm not Iranian tho, Gulbuddin.
>>
>>67968108
iran also has the benefit of having the 4th largest oil reserves in the world

saudi arabia is also a shithole, despite having a high hdi
>>
>>67968122
i meant we changed egypts borders
>>
>>67968240
Egypts borders are still similar to the kingdoms that used to be there but they could be better
>>
>>67966775
afghanistan is included because the mauryans 'conquered it', indians forget that people from afghanistan have been conquering much of india for most of history

>>67967296
kushans weren't indian
>>
>Iran annexes all that land

>Persians immediately become a minority in their own country

Yeah I'm sure that'll go well.

Also:

>United Arabia
>Implying they won't immediately start killing each other over tribal bullshit

>India wanting another 300 million mudslimes in its country

Get ready for a genocide of epic proportions.
>>
>>67968744
lolwut Afghans have never in their history conquered India. Rather, Afghans formed Hindu proxy empires.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmana_Hindu_Shahis_of_Afghanistan
>>
>>67969084
people from afghanistan, not afghans, I specifically said people from within the geography of afghanistan, aka where the kushans originated, where the delhi sultanates originated, where the lodi dynasty, samanids etc. and many many more originated, hell even the mughals originated in afghanistan
>>
>>67967812
Azeri =/= Turk. They may speak turkish but they were their own Iranian tribe, like the Kurds. Safavids were a mix of Azeri, Kurdish, and Persian leadership. 100% Iranian.

They were actually at the forefront of kebab-removal when be Ottomans tried to fuck around. They beheaded armies and waved around their heads on spears in Tabriz.
>>
>>67969084
the kushans, ghorids and the ghaznavids would like to have a word with you

though to be fair, only north/central india were ever conquered/ruled by them, southern india was pretty much always untouched, is there a reason why?
>>
>>67969268
>Founders of Safavids migrated from Anatolia
>Speaks Oghuz turkish
>Not Turkish
t.Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
itt: sandniggers and street shitting cow piss drinkers

you all have to go back
>>
>>67969324
>is there a reason why?
invaders couldn't handle the designated shitting streets of ancient india and their poo powers
>>
File: elvan-abeylegesse_167130.jpg (37KB, 420x305px) Image search: [Google]
elvan-abeylegesse_167130.jpg
37KB, 420x305px
>>67969353

>Speaking a language makes you part of that ethnicity

I guess pic related is Turkic too, no?
>>
>>67969247
Wow, are you insane? Not a single one of those empires originated in Afghanistan. The Lodis were Muslims of Hindu descent and came from modern-day Pakistan.

The Mughals originated in Uzbekistan and in a single generation began intermarrying with Rajputs.

The closest anyone from Afghanistan came to conquering a part of India was under Durrani, when three Muslim empires teamed up against a lone Maratha Empire, but were kicked out of India entirely by the Sikh Empire.
>>
File: Canada.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>67969441
If all the country speaks it yes it will
>>
File: turks are kurds.png (360KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
turks are kurds.png
360KB, 637x477px
>>67969505

>If all the country speaks it yes it will

You seriously believe that?

I guess Syrian rapefugees would also be considered Turkic to you if they manage to learn your language?

Seems you guys really are European.
>>
>>67969371
>Billy wants to make this a shart-mart safe zone
Can you be poor, fat slob in another thread?
>>
File: shartosphere.jpg (3MB, 3240x3576px) Image search: [Google]
shartosphere.jpg
3MB, 3240x3576px
>>67969411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

I guess that's why anglos are so successful. They're so disgusting that they eat poo.
>>
>>67969472
>Bahlul Khan Lodi (r.1451–89) belonged to the Lodi (Pashtun tribe) hailing from the Multan region (modern day Pakistan).[4]
The word "Afghan" is synonymous with "Pashtun". Modern-day Pakistan was Afghanistan until the Durrand Line drawn by the British to stop the war.

>Ousted from his ancestral domains in Central Asia, Babur turned to India to satisfy his ambitions. He established himself in Kabul and then pushed steadily southward into India from Afghanistan through the Khyber Pass.[34] Babur's forces occupied much of northern India after his victory at Panipat in 1526.[34]

His grave is even in Kabul. Also Uzbeks are natives in Afghanistan if you didn't know.
>>
>>67969682
ok I'm going with two scenarios here
1. you're an indian

How does it feel that your pathetic beta race has literally been enslaved by virtually everyone to have crossed the indus river? Anyone who has ventured into india has seen it as a sub continent of smelly scrawny betas who are meant to be subservient slaves, and that's quite literally what has happened throughout history - Iranics, Turkics and Europeans have all conquered india and indians at several points in history, and today, your 'people' are nothing more than smelly rapists, with a country known for 50% of its population openly defecating. How does it feel to share the same country of origin or ethnic group or cultural group with such subhumans? It's also fitting that a street shitter has images of white people (who all indians idolize and want to be like in appearance) with shit on their trousers, you love shit don't you you filthy animal.

Go drink some cow piss, street shitting monkey.

2. you're a sandnigger
how does it feel to be leeching off the success of the west where you're currently living? how does it feel to be part of a pedophiliac death cult? At the very least, if you're a muslim you can be happy you're not an indian like the scenario above but it's still pathetic that europeans and americans have effectively destroyed your entire 'civilization' without effort.
>>
File: tumblr_nn2d64edCx1u7u082o1_1280.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2d64edCx1u7u082o1_1280.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
>>67968003
It's still way more modern than Afghanistan. Afghanistan is huge too, it would be too much of a burden.
>>
>>67969862
On a scale of one to ten you seem incredibly asshurt.
>>
File: GDP-History.gif (42KB, 595x495px) Image search: [Google]
GDP-History.gif
42KB, 595x495px
>>67969862
You sound really buttmad, but consider this:

I live among whites. I personally know how worthless, pathetic, stupid, ugly, fat, and subhuman you are.

I know Indians make 3 times as much money as you.

I know you have no sense of hygiene, don't wash your hands before you leave a bathroom, and shit your pants whenever you get the opportunity.

I know your diet consists of greasy burgers.

And moreover I know your community college trash education didn't teach you anything about Indian history. And even if it had, you aren't smart enough to have retained it.

So basically, there's nothing you can tell me that wouldn't make me laugh in your fat, disgusting face. I'm sure you really think you're some hot shit on an imageboard for lowly white monkeys like you, but everyone in North America knows you're community college animals, who struggle to keep menial jobs.

Your "people" are barbarians who had to be civilized by Jews and Romans, because they're incapable of independent thoughts.

So learn your place.
>>
>>67970226
this inferiority complex towards white tho lmao
>>
>>67970226
Lmao, how did they know the GDP of a country in 1 AD?

Also, surely it is based purely on population. And China, if you count the huge landmass as it is, as "China", one state from 1 AD, of course it's going to be number 1. There was barely any technology back then.

Lo and behold, in 2008, Asia is gaining again... purely because of population.

If anything your graph shows the superiority of whites, lel.
>>
File: white.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
Of course these animals think highly of themselves on an *anonymous* imageboard, where they can't show their ugly, subhuman faces, drenched with feces and bacon grease.

This is the only safe space you losers have, because reality is too painful. Ranjit took the job you weren't smart enough to get and pumped and dumped your future wife with Tyrone.

So loving these impotent tears.
>>
>>67970527
show yours, pajeet
>>
>>67970328
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html

Read that article and then reread what you wrote. It will make more sense.
>>
>>67970226
The Indian people I know are pretty cool but you're a bitch.
>>
>>67970527
>Ranjit pumped and dumped anyone with his skinny 4 inch Indian micropenis
>>
>>67970527
We didn't get to where we are for no reason. There are definitely weak among us but the weak will die and the strong will survive just as it has always been.
>>
>>67970634
he's an inferiority complexed indian, plenty of them exist
>>
>>67970634
I obviously don't think all whites are like that, but the ones on 4chan tend to be. If you lurk on a Japanese cartoon imageboard and get triggered every time India is mentioned, clearly there are underlying psychological issues stemming from your personal life.

It can't be a coincidence that Indians are the most successful minority and get shit on by specifically by white losers on 4chan who wish they had better jobs.
>>
>>67970226
The only reason India was able to become so prosperous was it's population density. Indians are not particularly intelligent.
>>
>>67970774
Oh I see he did insult you. I have respect for Indian people and I have always seen you as Caucasian even though many whites don't believe in such broad racial concepts.
>>
File: racetothetop.png (69KB, 1190x880px) Image search: [Google]
racetothetop.png
69KB, 1190x880px
>>67970787
You think whites are intelligent?

I know you'll make excuses about any stat I show, but without malnutrition and poor living standards holding Indians back, they're definitely "particularly intelligent". Even the working class coolies who live in the UK dominate average whites. It might not be genetic, but it is at least cultural.
>>
File: 1707892_f260.jpg (12KB, 260x162px) Image search: [Google]
1707892_f260.jpg
12KB, 260x162px
>>67970226
shitskin plz go

>pic related: "masterrace" vedic indians
>>
>>67970909
There's smart and brilliant white people. Not all of them us but many are. I tend to subscribe to the idea that whites have more brilliant people and more idiots that the bell curve has seemed to indicate. We wouldn't be so powerful right now if we were all stupid.
>>
>>67970918
You can easily find white people with deformities.
>>
>>67970985
Not all of us are.^
>>
>>67970909
To be honest with you I appreciate you challenging whites because so many whites have become lazy. There's an idea circulating among whites that hard work is pointless because everything is supposedly genetic.
>>
>>67970851
Coming from a poor background, you manage to get a good education, work hard, follow all the laws, support the local economy

But you can't even browse the internet without having some fat 4chan neckbeard insult your 5000+-year-old civilization. Rather than fix their lives, they'd rather shitpost. This is a pretty ridiculous world we live in.

Indian culture, history, and philosophy are incredibly beautiful and unique. I don't need subhumans lurking like snakes to try and tell me otherwise.
>>
>>67971180
go back to india then if it's so beautiful and worth living in
>>
>>67971180
Well unfortunately in a lot of people's eyes you're only as good as your last game.
>>
>>67970985
No doubt, there are some extremely intelligent whites. But almost none of them post on 4chan, so /pol/tards are shitting themselves if they think anyone reveres their "opinions". No one should be dumb enough to think that just because Newton existed that anyone will revere these basement-dwellers.
>>
>>67971227
My family left India when it still had a Soviet-model socialist economy and it was impossible to start a business without connections. So yeah, now that it no longer does, I might in the near future.

But the internet is the same everywhere, so that doesn't really help much.
>>
>>67971333
That might be your opinion but England colonized India. Maybe you should have some respect or at least some fear.
>>
>>67971385
Did it ever occur to you that whites are at a down point and could reemerge to become an even greater power than we once were? Why did Indians never discover the Americas if you were so advanced?
>>
>>67971385
You want to mock the race that ruled the entire world? Every single continent was under our dominion. Every single way and it could be that way again. We have been attacked by blacks, Jews, leftists, immigrants all simultaneously but if right wing ideology caught on this time there would be no white opposition to stop it.
>>
>>67971409
lol No. England colonized India because the Marathas who actually conquered India were in disarray after the Third Battle of Panipat, when they fought a war against three different Islamic empires at once.

The British were just in the right place in the right time and looted everything they could. No respect for the parasites responsible for looting India's historical wealth to build their own country.
>>
>>67971527
I think you are underestimating the complete dominance Europeans had over India. Not to mention China. Not to mention Africa. Not to mention Australia. Not to mention the Americas. If you think whites have no accomplishments you are a fool. There would be no televisions. No internet. No electricity. It may not last for ever but at the moment you are still living in the white man's world.
>>
>>67971656
forever*
>>
>>67971490
Well, that's an interesting question. You'll notice that South Indian empires in a sense did "colonize" Southeast Asia, whose culture mostly derives from India, and spread Indian culture to China and the rest of East Asia too. SE Asian architecture, language, and religions are Indian, with their own indigenous influences mixed in. But for some reason, empires like the Cholas decided not to attack or invade them, and instead just ruled them by proxy.

There's an interesting quote by Arrian in Indica that confirms this phenomenon:
"No Indian ever went outside his own country on a warlike expedition, so righteous were they."

And it was an Indian trader in Africa who led Europeans to India, so Indians obviously weren't entirely insular.

But Indian culture is obsessed with the Indian subcontinent and its geographical features. They treated it as the beginning and end of the world in terms of importance, even when they had opportunities to expand like under the Mauryas and Guptas.
>>
>>67971656

Just ignore him. He's shitposting at this point
>>
>>67971747
I didn't say Indians never traveled anywhere. The Old World was pretty well connected from what I understand but only whites managed to reach the New World.
>>
>>67966608
India comes from Indus, so to be fair India is an artificial country. It should be Bharat and Pakistan should be India, as that's the area that's historically India.
>>
>>67971809
Yeah, but they reached the New World specifically searching for India, where they hoped to find spices, diamonds, gold, steel, etc. Why would Indians have risked a transatlantic voyage? Where would they have wanted to go? No one, including Europeans, knew the New World existed.
>>
>>67964565

>America asking for advice on how to fix the mid East and South Asia.

Haven't you done enough damage already to our region?
>>
>>67972971
>Saudi Arabia blaming America for the destruction of MENA

Everything who come from your country is designated to destroy any trace of civilization, first your created Islam who destroyed Assyrian, Anatolian, Persian, Babylonian, Phoenician, Egyptian, and Aramean cultures, then, after they slowly started to recover from this destruction you created salafism who utterly any hope for them to become relevant and have an identity on their own.
>>
File: indian milk man.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
indian milk man.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>67970226
>this mad

this is now a hindus on facebook thread
>>
File: indian train fun.png (768KB, 981x604px) Image search: [Google]
indian train fun.png
768KB, 981x604px
>>67973352
>>
File: indianfacebook2.jpg (96KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook2.jpg
96KB, 480x854px
>>67973400
>>
File: indianfacebook3.png (472KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook3.png
472KB, 640x572px
>>67973420
>>
File: indianfacebook4.png (570KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook4.png
570KB, 640x572px
>>67973444
>>
File: indianfacebook5.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook5.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>67973474
>>
File: indianfacebook6.jpg (41KB, 569x850px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook6.jpg
41KB, 569x850px
>>67973496
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook7.jpg (11KB, 533x348px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook7.jpg
11KB, 533x348px
>>67973526
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook8.jpg (140KB, 1069x763px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook8.jpg
140KB, 1069x763px
>>67973552
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook9.jpg (49KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook9.jpg
49KB, 500x593px
>>67973579
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook10.jpg (235KB, 2086x1304px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook10.jpg
235KB, 2086x1304px
>>67973598
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook11.jpg (63KB, 1079x1033px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook11.jpg
63KB, 1079x1033px
>>67973616
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook12.png (17KB, 854x220px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook12.png
17KB, 854x220px
>>67973639
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook13.png (304KB, 991x410px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook13.png
304KB, 991x410px
>>67973659
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook14.jpg (31KB, 816x417px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook14.jpg
31KB, 816x417px
>>67973681
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook15.png (15KB, 503x177px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook15.png
15KB, 503x177px
>>67973709
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook16.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook16.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
>>67973725
>>
File: indianfacebook17.jpg (502KB, 1080x1515px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook17.jpg
502KB, 1080x1515px
>>67973744
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook18.png (140KB, 513x1177px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook18.png
140KB, 513x1177px
>>67973766
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook19.jpg (15KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook19.jpg
15KB, 320x480px
>>67973785
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook20.jpg (169KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook20.jpg
169KB, 640x960px
>>67973822
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook21.png (798KB, 1175x585px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook21.png
798KB, 1175x585px
>>67973847
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook22.png (333KB, 786x592px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook22.png
333KB, 786x592px
>>67973878
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook23.png (163KB, 520x527px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook23.png
163KB, 520x527px
>>67973899
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook24.jpg (102KB, 720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook24.jpg
102KB, 720x1236px
>>67973926
>>67970226
>>
File: indianfacebook25.png (13KB, 319x263px) Image search: [Google]
indianfacebook25.png
13KB, 319x263px
>>67973944
>>67970226

last pic
now repeat after me, Hindu bro
RISING
SHINING
SHUPA PAWA
>>
Asia is not a cultural continent, like Europe or Latin America. Asia should be divided into cultural areas: Arabia, Turkid countries, Iranian countries and the Far East.
>>
>>67974039
True
>>
>>67964565
That Arabia better be a part of the Ottomans OP
>>
>>67965548
Literally GOAT borders desu
>>
>>67964628
Hinduism is not an agressive religion, they never attacked anyone.
>>
>>67964565
This is absolutely, 100% correct.
>>
>>67968744
Are you a butthurt Afghan?
>>
>>67977926

>hindus never attacked anyone

Yeah they were too busy letting the based Sikhis do their fighting for them. If it weren't for the Sikhis, India would be Muslim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
>>
>>67977926
I don't care, Hinduism in and of itself is fucking disgusting. Hindus also oppress literally every other religion in India.

Islam is obviously trash, but Hinduism is the second worst in my opinion.
>>
>>67978144
>Hinduism in and of itself is fucking disgusting
maybe worse than Atheism, definitely better than any medieval cult(s).
>>
>>67978279
Also worse than Christianity and Sikhism and Buddhism.

Better than Islam and Judaism (Judaism strictly in theological terms).
>>
>>67978279
How do you feel about >>67969862 Indianbro?
>>
>>67978144
I don't think it's worse than christianity which was just as oppressive in its past, while definately anything is better than islam.
>>
>>67971656
>It may not last for ever but at the moment you are still living in the white man's world.
M8 most of your country isn't white. Soon neither will your elite be.
>>
File: India stares at you.jpg (507KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
India stares at you.jpg
507KB, 1280x850px
>>67978324
>implying

Many kinds of Hinduism, the conservative strains included, are better then protestant american lunacy.
On the other hand, certain kinds of christianity are better then some outgrows of Hinduism who still emphatise caste to the uttermost extreme.

Some people chopping up a goat for a village deity and not bothering others while not being opposed to general pprogress in the cuntry seem better then superstitious american proddys who build archenoah themeparks to teach "true history".
>>
File: 1447783084688.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447783084688.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>67969268
>Azeri =/= Turk

Sefevids were turkish tribe, then Shah Abbas I moved weights towards persian side.
>>
>>67979122
Damn. What's life like in your cunt?
>>
>>67969441
she made us all proud before. I'd say why not.
>>
>>67979151
It's fine. Especially if you have money.
>>
>>67978324
>Christianity
is a medieval cult

t. a heathen educating a crossfag about his own religion
>>
>>67978483
there's literally nothing to feel about a canacuck calling others beta
>>
>>67979710
Please answer me on how you feel about this >>67969862

Why are you so despised despite being so irrelevant.
>>
>>67971919
>steel
What?
>>
>>67979773
>so despised despite
>being so irrelevant.
only one of them can be true. You choose.
>>
>>67979800
google damascus steel/wootz steel.
>>
>>67979710
>medieval cult which started before the Middle Ages

????

Also, Christianity is the least cult-like religion on earth. Christians in general are the most accepting, the most malleable and the least strict of all religions.

Look at Hinduism with your caste system. Literally a cult.
>>
File: laugh large.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
laugh large.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>67979918
>Christians in general are the most accepting, the most malleable and the least strict of all religions.

> venerates a holy book ()
> treats others (faiths) with contempt ()
> kisses a holy man with reverence ()
> demonize others ()
> instills fear of something in believers ()
> corrupt malpractices in the governing body both fiscal and moral ()
>>
>>67979918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXVil15BK2Y

Poor countries generally gets only the most shitty of christians.
>>
>>67966118
> ... no more than1-1½% attend Friday prayers, and lots of those who do are dragooned into being there. Three years ago one cleric said that73% of Iranians did not even say their daily prayers.[8]

January 2003

>According to Zohreh Soleimani of the BBC, Iran has the lowest mosque attendance of any Muslim country;only 2% of adults attend Friday services.[9]

November 2010

its getting less tho.
>>
>>67971180
So you dont disrespect other cultures? Even ancient ones?
>>
>>67980230
>implying it isn't made up
>>
>>67980436
You want sources?
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.