[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: images (9).jpg (17KB, 236x398px)
images (9).jpg
17KB, 236x398px
How true is pic related?
>>
about 0% or something like that.
>>
Fucking kek
>>
>>67957722
Allah probably
>>
I think it happened once in the Netherlands and both muzzies and 'conservatives' got super buthurt.
>>
i remember seeing something about being lesbian in islam is more permissible than being a fag
>>
>>67957722
in iran you can be a disgusting hairy and manly transsexual but not gay
>>
File: Gay Muslim.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Muslim.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
False
>>
>>67957905
At that moment, he finally understood the gravity of his sin.
>>
>>67957949

kek
>>
>>67957890
I think it's funny that if two gays get cough one of them has to become a tranny or die.
This is some hentai tier shit.
>>
>>67957722
There's an openly gay Imam in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wibh26114B8&t=99s
>>
>>67958174
go back to your homeland gypsy
>>
>>67957722
Extremely false.

I remember when I was 17, I hadn't gotten a girlfriend yet and my parents were starting to get worried that I might be a faggot. I didn't want to tell them that I was just too autistic and lacked the confidence to get girls.

My mother wanted to take me a doctor to make sure I don't turn gay before it's too late, and that if I had already turned gay, then to get a doctor to fix me.

Other than sexual and drug/alcohol related stuff, my parents are pretty progressive.

I really hated those talks though.
>>
>>67958209
But I am already in gypsyland!
>>
>>67957722
Mohammad does
>>
>>67958230
Were they able to ungay you?
>>
>>67958230
>there are muslim australians on this board
amazing stuff
>>
>>67958290

Seriously?
>>
>>67958292
I was never gay. Like I said, just too autistic when I was a teenager.

>>67958322
It really is.
>>
File: Sverige Ja.jpg (99KB, 540x912px) Image search: [Google]
Sverige Ja.jpg
99KB, 540x912px
>>
>>67958292
Mike Pence so away
>>
>>67957722
It's like asking "who says you cannot be gay and christian"

You could be both, but there's a strong amount of theology against it.

That being said: why the fuck would you be a member of a religion where most adherents hate you for putting dicks in bums?
>>
>>67958529
>why the fuck would you be a member of a religion where most adherents hate you for putting dicks in bums?
Because getting cut off from your religion means getting cut off from your entire community and family.
>>
>>67957722

There's no sin in having homosexual desires. If you practice it publicly, you are committing a sin, according to some classical Sharia courts.
>>
>>67958529
Most people are born into a religion, and like the Swedish anon said, leaving the religion can get you cut off from family members.
>>
>>67958621
I don't know, man. I'm not religious but my family doesn't hate me for it. I never tipped my fedora either, so it's live and let live.
>>
>>67958337
>Mohammad
I meant Muhammad
but being gay certainly goes against islam, that's for sure
>>
>>67958725
Because Europe is almost uniquely secularized in that regard. It's still taboo not being religious in certain parts of the US and for certain offices. It's even worse in the Muslim world where apostasy is punishable by death in accordance with the sharia.
>>
>>67957722
>Who says you cannot be gay
Quoran, I think?
>>
>>67957880
Actually it's being a transsexual that's seen as ok
>>
>>67959499
>Quoran
>>
>>67958706
>>67958621
Oh well. I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>67959499
Bible also prohibits "lying with mankind as with womankind" and most faggots are from western, christian countries.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.