[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK is this allowed but we weren't allowed to keep any??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pm_map2.jpg (77KB, 828x539px) Image search: [Google]
pm_map2.jpg
77KB, 828x539px
Why the FUCK is this allowed but we weren't allowed to keep any??
>>
>>67953872
True. All Portuguese clay.
>>
>>67953872
> Canada
I thought all of it was yours.
>>
Saint Pierre et Miquelon does not sound like a very vibrant place to live, honestly.
>>
Frogs are so poor we had to give them this piece of shit of an island so they could feed themselves off cod fish.
>>
>>67954102
I heard the only Canadians that like us are the Newfies and maritimers
>>
>>67954280
They like you enough to bow before that old slut on your money.
>>
>>67954454
Good lads desu
>>
>>67954280
So you are poor, speak with an funny accent and got your electricity legally stole by the frenchies?
>>
>>67954454
she's on their money too, being the Queen of Canada and not just England and all
>>
>>67953872
frogs are bro tier that's why :^D
>>
we got to keep this instead
>>
soon along with turks and caicos
then bermuda and the bahamas
>>
File: stan-rogers-portrait.jpg (147KB, 880x701px) Image search: [Google]
stan-rogers-portrait.jpg
147KB, 880x701px
>>67953872
its ok, its only purpose these dyas is as a holiday island to newfies anyways

>>67954280
>I heard the only Canadians that like us are the Newfies and maritimers
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
>>
>flag is just the french flag

this seems illegal. why wasn't this brought to my attention?
>>
>>67961225
>flag is just the french flag
well kinda, but pic related is the one actually used on the island and on /int/ flags
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.