[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

u jelly japan loves us we are the chosen one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: OuEZpJ9.jpg (45KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
OuEZpJ9.jpg
45KB, 480x568px
u jelly
japan loves us

we are the chosen one
>>
>>67929943
>caring about a irrelevant country
>>
>>67929977
zitto animale
>>
>>67929943
>we are the chosen one
Chosen for poverty, crime, and rape. Sure.
>>
>>67929943
Why do so few Japanesu migrate to Germany? I thought we liked each other?
>>
>>67929977
t. Zheng
>>
>>67930188
Jealousy.
>>
>>67929943
Fake
>>
>>67930188
>I thought we liked each other?
Sorry to inform you but many Germans do not like Japan and the Japanese

Also the Japanese are not very much an immigration/emigration culture in comparison to the Chinese and there is not a lot of reasons to emigrate out of Japan to Germany
>>
File: uQNruIX.jpg (775KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
uQNruIX.jpg
775KB, 1024x768px
>>67930243
it isnt
we hold the biggest japanese community outside japan
>>
>>67930243
Nah, pretty sure It's true. Brazil got a huge Japanese population, because of history.
>>
>>67930313
>many Germans do not like Japan and the Japanese
[citation needed]

>not very much an immigration/emigration culture
Then why do almost 100k of them leave for Canada, 1.2m for the US and 1.5m for Brazil?
>>
>>67930424
Japanese don't want to move to Germany they respect it as a white country for white people
they know Canada america and Brazil are multi cultural
Germany is sort of like japan no reason to want to live there.
>>
>>67929943
The Great Replacement by Chinese Comes To USA.

2022 what do you lisen, chinghong the us hit n°1
>>
>>67930460
>Germany is sort of like japan no reason to want to live there
Guess that actually makes sense. We really are similar in a lot of ways.
>>
>>67929943
Chinese in Brazil will grow dude to Brazil's anchor baby policy that Chinese women abuse
>>
If they wanted to live in a workaholic country full of autistic robots, they could just stay home.
>>
>>67930188
They came in large numbers to Brazil because at the time we really needed more workforce in farms. I don't think Germany suffered the same problem.
>>
File: 1470804077389.png (82KB, 456x668px) Image search: [Google]
1470804077389.png
82KB, 456x668px
>>67930424
Also don't forget there are some things that Japan does that the Germans do not like (e.g: Immigration policies, Whaling), mostly due to Germany mostly being a liberal society in comparison to Japan's
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.