[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the day of Remembrance for the Holodomor, the Soviet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Today is the day of Remembrance for the Holodomor, the Soviet communist planned starvation to genocide Ukrainians. An estimated 10 million people died between 1932-1933.

Biчнa пaм'ять!
>>
ukraine
>>x
>>
unlucky
noob ukrainians
>>
File: Famine_en_URSS_1933.jpg (610KB, 649x905px) Image search: [Google]
Famine_en_URSS_1933.jpg
610KB, 649x905px
>>67914864
>>
this genocide really happened, unlike the famous one. Also it kills all the good people with good genes and left only the coward, dumb and whore alive, that why ukraine is a shithole now.
>>
>>67914864
I want to have a cute daughter like her.
>>
Did they do the same to other ethnicities as well or was just a thing against Ukrainians?
>>
>>67914864
>holodomor
nice meme
>ukrainians
no such people
>>
>>67914864
Wild taras appeared
>>
>>67914864
why is the G an H!? How do you say G? What does the X do?
>>
>>67914864
Stalin needs to apologize NOW!
>>
Never trust a rus.
>>
>>67914864
>Ukrainians
No such thing.
>>
Ukraine?
More like SHIKRAINE! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>67917350
see
>>67915209
>>
>>67916662
There are only cons to having a cute daughter
unless of course you get into an incestuous relationship with her once she grows up to be a hot babe
>>
>>67914864
and yet a substantial portion of ukrainians love the ruskis
>>
>>67918734
it's impossible to hate us
we're number one
>>
>>67918490
>>67917350
I have to add that this particular famine was caused by the collectivization and some regions, like Ukraine, had much more victims due to the structure of their agriculture - they still had some traditions of small farms, while those terrains that were inhabited by Russians didn't have them (even before the revolution Russian peasants participated in so called "mir" (singular), a kind of commune that periodically redistributed its land. Generally speaking only Ukrainians and Cossacks had private small farms (also Poles, Balts and Finns, but their territories (re)gained independence just after the revolution)
>>
>>67917350
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932%E2%80%9333
There was a lot of areas.
>>
I don't know if it was planned, but it was deliberately contained and ignored once it happened.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.