[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If California does the Exit from US, will Northeast do it too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: northeast us.png (16KB, 572x371px) Image search: [Google]
northeast us.png
16KB, 572x371px
If California does the Exit from US, will Northeast do it too?
>>
Sore losers
>>
>>67896721
If murica balkanizes, who will bomb the genociding party to submission? China?
>>
File: canada.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
canada.gif
4MB, 512x384px
>>67896758
If US is getting Balkanized, will Canada took the opportunity to get some clay like Cascadia, Minnesota etc.?
>>
>>67896758
Who would get the nukes if the US balkanizes?

I kind of want an American civil (race) war 2bh
>>
>>67896721
Last time a state tried to exit it didn't work out too well for them
>>
File: 1479867174300.png (2MB, 2000x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1479867174300.png
2MB, 2000x1505px
>>67896979
We should have finished the job
>>
>>67896949
Well if it split into multiple different governments they'd probably each keep the nukes that are in their specific territory, and threat of MAD would probably keep any of the governments from trying to take the others' nukes by force, and from doing much fighting.

At the same time though, it's hard to imagine how it would work since Washington (or rather the President) and the Pentagon are the ones who have the codes. Whoever controls the Potomac River would be the dominant power, and there's a good chance that any hypothetical Civil War would end very quickly once the president of, let's call it Washington or Columbia or maybe the Potomac State, threatens to play the nuke card.
>>
>>67896833
that gif is trying way too hard, I suppose a butthurt shart made it
>>
anyone who thinks the states will seperate are retarded
and if you think it's beneficial you're also retarded

but yes please do it so I can grab some land
>>
if california does leave they better return the sierra nevadas to nevada
>>
None of them are allowed to leave.
If Texas which would have the militias to fight for it didn't, sure as hell california isn't going to.
>>
File: areyoukiddingme.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
areyoukiddingme.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>Pennsylvania
>North East

isn't it commonly known we hate New England?
>>
>Secessionists are butthurt liberals who don't own guns
>Patriots are gun toting rednecks, soldiers and police officers

This should go well
>>
>>67902462
Pittsburgh is more like West Virginia or Eastern Ohio to be honest.
>>
Why are Europeans so obsessed with splitting into tiny insignificant countries?

Fuck off, we aren't breaking into pieces
>>
File: 1479795111261.jpg (109KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479795111261.jpg
109KB, 780x800px
>Californians unironically believe this

>>67897520
Poo Peelander made it
>>
It's not even written into the constitution or any following law any provisions for a state to leave. So as far as the US is concerned it cannot and will not happen. If the limp dick numale college Bernouts want to take up arms and start a war over this that is their only option and we all know Hell will freeze over infinity number of times before that will happen (though I wish it would, fuck CA).
>>
>>67902462
desu philly will secede (maybe parts of delco or montco as well) but the rest of you will stay
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.