[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So that's one down. What will /int/ be like when Elizabeth dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1480141015952.jpg (40KB, 580x542px) Image search: [Google]
1480141015952.jpg
40KB, 580x542px
So that's one down.

What will /int/ be like when Elizabeth dies?
>>
Mao Zedong is still alive???
>>
>>67894801
Queen dies when Brexit gets ratified.
>>
>>67894818
>american education

That's Jiang Zemin, elder of CCP
>>
elizabeth is gonna go over a 100
>>
She's never going to die.
>>
I want to put my erect finnish penis into the queen and cum in her royal cunt.
>>
Who?
>>
>>67894801
>reptilians
>dieing
>>
/int/ will go nuts. There will be a mix of shitposters and genuine mourners migrating from all other boards, mods might try to move the conversation over to /pol/ as usual but not even they'd be able to control it.

It'd be a nightmare.
>>
>>67894801
She's not going to die I'll bet she lives well into her hundreds
>>
Her Mum made it past 100, I don't see why she wouldn't. I hope Charles becomes King fairly soon though, he's a top bloke, if a little bit inept
>>
>>67898887
Charles has the best banter, it is a shame this old hag isn't dead yet.
>>
>>67894801
Elizabeth will live forever thanks to secret MI6 immortality research. She and a select few brits will enter a doomsday bunker when the big one happens and then emerge to rebuild the world in the image of all that is anglo.

Long live the anglo race.
>>
Does really anyone care outside of England?
>>
I would say Lissy gets at least 110 and Charles will die first.
>>
>>67900273
By that time Spanish will be your first language. If the US is an Anglo nation, everyone who speaks acceptable English is an Anglo.
>>
Her mother made it to 101, and up until 80 she was a heavy smoker and up until her her death she was a heavy drinker

Her Majesty doesn't smoke and rarely drinks so I won't be surprised when she makes it to 105
>>
>>67901199
People in Scotland and NI care even more
>>
>>67901199
People in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, The Bahamas, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, and her other realms and territories would care.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.