[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Libyans think of Italians? Do they hate us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Flag-Pins-Italy-Libya.jpg (62KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Italy-Libya.jpg
62KB, 400x320px
What do Libyans think of Italians? Do they hate us?
>>
>>67877129
Well after berlusconi gave them reparations for the war crimes committed in ww1 they, they were able to build industries. Also add to that all the infrastructure italians built and the rich trade between our nations, they were doing pretty well. That was until the frogs, amerilards and britshits decided to bomb the shit out of it because they wanted cheap oil.
Now they are african war ridden shithole #89
>>
File: roma.jpg (89KB, 862x860px) Image search: [Google]
roma.jpg
89KB, 862x860px
>>67877504
>berlusconi
ROMA grande mare nostrum quando?
>>
>Do they hate us?

Is there a country worth of the space it occupies that does not?
>>
>>67879480
nobody hates us
>>
>>67879693
time to get a reality check
>>
>>67880149
>travel everywhere
>"oh anon I LOVE ITALY, can I suck your cock?"

/int/ is just hyperboles and bantz, there is no country that genuinely hates us.
>>
>>67880274
>travel everywhere

Prague is not everywhere. I've been there in last year of high school too, and the bouncer heard the class and yelled "ITALIANOH CAZOH LUNGOH! ENTRAT ENTRAT!!" but it was a bait. Never trust people that tell your countrymen have a long dick
>>
>>67880630
you need to travel more
>>
>>67880630
that doesn't sound like hate at all. just bantz.
>>
>>67880149
Nobody hates Italy
>>
>>67877504
Didn't they kick out all the Italians?
>>
>>67880763
that was like the early 70s tho. My grandpa was one of them.
>>
>>67880789
Was it a violent expulsion or were they given time?
>>
>>67880810
I really don't know. My grandma always told me that they just flee the country. I presume they were put on an airplane with shotguns on their back.
>>
>>67880875
>kick out the people who built your infrastructure

Nice
>>
>>67880875
my grandpa fought in WWII. He told me of the time he went to Tobruch and Tripoli. As far as i can tell, they had somewhat good relations with the locals. His squad ended up missing in action and he told me they traded cigarettes for food while travelling back to the military outposts
>>
>>67881057
What the fuck did Italy build in Libya you fucking moron

Do you know how poor they were up until Gaddafi fixed the oil industry?
>>
>>67881152
yeah, i heard italian POWs always had it pretty well. My great grandpa fought in WWII too and was captured by the Brits in El Alamein so he was brought to India. He was so nice they taught him how to read there (lmao). He prolly banged some hot poo in loo too.
>>
>>67881343
did he make it back to italy? whats your ethnicity?
>>
not a single libyan ITT

where is that unfunny libcuck from /mena/? fuck him btw
>>
>>67882828
hello I'm libiANO I like isis and Gheddafi was a cuck!

praise Allah
>>
>>67881729
sure, I'm 100% central Italian btw
>>
>>67880721
Except inside the strip club there was a lesbo show with two landwhales and it fucking disgusting
>>
>>67883229
100% negro then
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.