[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should USA, canada and mexico form a north american union?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: north american union.png (288KB, 1634x1992px) Image search: [Google]
north american union.png
288KB, 1634x1992px
>>
>>67873544
>Let's see what happens when we combine spics, Multicultural empire and Progressive cucks
>>
>Mexican States
Beautiful shape

>American and Gaynadian States
Ugly shape
>>
yea you know what looking at the EU the first thing i think is i want some of that
>>
File: nug pot.jpg (32KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
nug pot.jpg
32KB, 640x427px
I say we band together and exterminate the entirety of South America and then disband.
>>
>>67873680
>anglo frontiers

literally cancer, almost all african wars are provique thanks to their unnatural frontiers.
>>
>>67873544
Is Mexico even considered "North" America?
>>
>>67873544
Only if it's under a decentralized system, and we wait for Mexico to clean up their shit first.
>>67873707
kek
>>
File: smug trump.jpg (29KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
smug trump.jpg
29KB, 750x393px
>>67873707
the idea is a super federal state a not a ugly hybrid like the EU. anyway is not like north america have their own culture to beging with it, you would gain a lot of economic power, influence, etc.
>>
>>67873798
That's rich from a potatonigger
>>
>>67873798
Potatoes intellectuals everyone
>>
>>67873891
>is not like north america have their own culture to beging with
Venancio please, we draw on two ancestral cultures, including yours, unlike most countries and I don't mean in a meme multi-cultural way, we really did actually fuse ours.

>>67873544
There's zero chances of that in any foreseeable future, the only union acceptable to Americans, even if you get past the objections of their biggots, would be under the US constitution which we would find unacceptably backwards and anachronistic, nevermind we like our universal healthcare.

Even Canadians are not so dumb as to willingly take on the burden of America's defense burden nevermind all the friends it's gained them throughout the world. When it comes to foreign policy we are strict pacifists, our values don't align with the US.
>>
>>67873544
>giving Mexicans, and as a result Central Americans, free movement in the US and Canada

Are you insane?
>>
Absolutely not. The most I'd accept is a citizen exchange program between Canada and countries with approximately equal standards of living, which would mutually transfer skilled workers in order to fill supply gaps in the labour market.

But even that might have the potential to morph into a greater political/globalist union.
>>
>>67873793
>Africans killing each other
>A bad thing
>>
From a Canadian perspective that sounds like living hell.
>>
Would this actually benefit the 3 countries?

Say Mexico completely dealt with the cartel problems, would it be better if they formed a union?
>>
File: 1477933162044.png (145KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
1477933162044.png
145KB, 500x722px
>>67877388
All /int/ memery aside, we live in one of the top 10 greatest countries on earth for quality of life. Why not do what we can to lift 3rd worlders out of their condition rather than only accept competitive 1st world immigration applicants?

I unironically think that Canada is a miracle of a nation (along with Aus, NZ, the Nords, and a couple Euro microstates). As such we are the inheritors of "the white man's burden." We have an obligation from God & Her Majesty, to do all that we can for the less fortunate (literally everyone who isn't Aus/NZ/Can).
I don't want Sharia law here but why shouldn't we do that which we can for our underdeveloped brethern like Nigeria, continental Europe, latin America excluding Québec and Acadien New Brunswick, USA, and SE Asian 'boat people?'
>>
>>67873544
That would be fun. If that happens I will jump from the ship.
>>
>>67873680
Ferme ta gueule
>>
>>67877182
kek, he actually believes this
mexico would join america in a heartbeat
>>
>>67877940
No, they hate us for stealing their land.
>>
>>67878001
>steal

We beat them in a war, and it was our prize.
>>
>>67877758
A uniopn, in which each remained a sovereign nation, would still be difficult as leaving the issue of economic disparity aside you still have to deal with American exceptionalism and their unique role in the world. Something EU style is imposible for us as unlike Canada we won't meekly follow the US into every folly and war they want to get themselves into.

We look south in terms of integration, not north, NAFTA could've evolved at most into free movement of peoples which even if Mexico did improve it's wages to match the US Americans would clearly stand against. North America as a trade bloc is on life support since Trump's election, even if it does survive in some form we'll certainly be moving towards lessening our ties with the US one way or the other,
>>
File: 1471450751234.jpg (229KB, 1008x826px) Image search: [Google]
1471450751234.jpg
229KB, 1008x826px
>>67877940
Are all Iberians retarded or just you?

Mexicans would gladly enter into a NAFTA style trade agreement with America, and would more than welcome an end to the cartel-causing reagonomic war on drugs, but Mexicans en masse would not wish to be a part of the USA.
The Euro ignorance that supposes such is more of an embarrassment on you than the Mexican people.

Truth is that America is a taupe vacuum. They have a lot of culture but are largely ignorant of it so they base their culture on that of Canada to the north and Mexico to the south
>>
>>67878127
It's still stealing if you you fucking beat your victim first, you haven't changed the crime, just added assault.

>>67878001
He's right, we don't want that land back but some things are just facts of history. We've managed to change enough it was no longer considered treasonous to be pro-American (that's until Trump ofc) but we were always very much aware there were limits. To join the US would've meant cultural suicide for us and while granted there's some of us who would prefer that (I've met deported Chicanos who unironically hate Mexico) they're far from being significant in our society, much less a majority.
>>
>>67877940
Let me put this in terms you'd understand, would you accept becoming French (not European in a general sense, but French) and adop their culture even if it meant your country would do a lot better economically?

Spaniards don't dislike the French, or the Brits or the Germans, half as much as we dislike (I'm purposefully using a mild term) Americans.
>>
Nah, Alaska should secede from the US, join Canada to make Alaskanada, then form an alliance with Russia and begin a conquest for world domination. Only then will America be made great again.
>>
>>67873544
no
>>
>>67873544
When Mexico gets their shit together, sure why not. I think it just being three countries would be better than the clusterfuck that is the EU.
>>
>>67873680
Why do yurpeens care so much about a country's borders?
>>
No. America has a chance at recovery. It's too late for us.
>>
File: healtcare.png (43KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
healtcare.png
43KB, 940x470px
>>67873544
Fuck no, I don't want our hospitals and universities saturated with murrikans
>>
>>67878351
>You actually believe this
You are unironically US lite, your culture and traditions are all mirrors of our own, you have no identity besides internet memes.
>>
>>67881062
Mean.
>>
>>67873544
why not form union with china
>>
>>67873793
>unnatural frontiers.
you saying blacks are racists?
>>
>>67880650
>Implying american highscoolers could compete against Mexicans in an admission exam.
Their only choice would be to pour a lot of money to be admitted which would still be cheaper for them than doing so in USA but the majority of universities in USA are superior to the Mexican ones.
>>
File: why american education is shit.png (1MB, 3000x3510px) Image search: [Google]
why american education is shit.png
1MB, 3000x3510px
>>67882849
They're superior onky because they make the rankings themselves.
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46KB, 499x449px
>>67873544
never, they would lose their "culture" and "customs"
our superior culture would dominate them both in a pair of decades
they are afraid of us thats why the want a wall and shit
>>
>>67886863
You are the kind of Mexican that is hated in both sides of the border.
>>
>>67887565
t. cuck
>>
>>67873798
Everything north of the Panama/Colombia border is you utter fucking mongoloid.

>>67877182
>the US constitution which we would find unacceptably backwards and anachronistic
>>
>>67878351
thats a funny image consdiering it was cuckeau who dismissed a massive fire and then brought 20 africans to put it out with sticks, literaally
>>
>>67887636
we're only north americans to fucktards like you
>>
>>67878351
I really, really like your picture, mind if I save it?
>>
>>67873544
What would happen if we banded togheter and went to war with one country? How fucked would we/they be?
>>
>>67890516
The US alone would destroy any other country on earth. The added manpower and industry that Canada and Mexico would provide would just make us even more ridiculously powerful.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.