[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Australians are finally going to sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: n.jpg (53KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
53KB, 500x378px
>Australians are finally going to sleep
>>
File: 1462787358983.png (47KB, 121x173px) Image search: [Google]
1462787358983.png
47KB, 121x173px
Guess again Seamus
>>
>>67862552
its friday poor anon
>>
Not yet cunt. Got another couple hours of me.
>>
Gonna wreck your thread mate.
>>
Can you imagine how good one day without americlaps would be ?

Aussies at least are funny sometimes
>>
This one time I drove to a Mexican restaurant for lunch by myself. When I finished and went to leave my car wouldn't start. I checked the battery and it was flat so I called a technician to come out and install a new battery.
As I was waiting for the car technician to arrive the Mexican food turned on me, and I felt sick and needed to take a bad shit. I really didn't want to leave my car in case the technician arrived, (I was expecting him to be there any minute) so I held on for as long as I could.

After 40mins of waiting for this technician I was cramped up so bad that I couldnt even walk to find a toilet. So I hobbled into the backseat of my car to be comfy. As I was laying on the backseat in the fetal position I saw a big empty Gatorade bottle sitting on the floor. After a while I just couldn't hold it in any longer so I pulled down my pants and tried to shit in the Gatorade bottle. The shit was burning hot liquid and sprayed out my asshole. It came out like a firehose and sprayed my backseat and up my hand and arm.
Surprisingly, most of it actually went into the Gatorade bottle though!
I wiped myself clean with my underpants and left them in the dirty backseat with the Gatorade bottle. I went back outside my car to wait for the technician.
>>
File: blue is best flavour.jpg (4KB, 87x224px) Image search: [Google]
blue is best flavour.jpg
4KB, 87x224px
>>67862861
Not too long later the technician arrived with the battery. I chat with him for a bit as he installs the new battery in my engine bay. After he's done he asks for my keys, so I absent mindedly hand them over to him. He walks around the front of my car and opens the drivers door and goes to turn over the keys in the ignition. I could see the look onhis face that he was overcome with the stench of my mexicrap. I was redfaced and sweating badly.
The technician looks at me and goes "who shat themselves in your car mate?".
My autism creeps up on me and I answer him "meeeeeee" in a girly voice with a cheeky smile.

The technician gives me a look of disgust like I'm some mental case and starts my car then slams the car door shut. He walks past me and doesn't say another word, then comes back from his truck and silently hands me the bill. I hand over cash for the battery and he takes it from me with his arm outstretched pinched between his thumb and index finger. He drops the cash into his toolbox then hopped in his truck and drove off avoiding my gaze.

I can't buy Gatorade anymore due to the shame.
>>
:)

The last time I completely pissed my pants I was 10 years old. I was in class doing a test and I thought I wouldn't be allowed to leave during it, so I tried to wait until after the test. I couldn't hold on and I ended up standing and running for the classroom door while pissing myself. Most of the class saw.

I got to the urinal but I had nothing left in me, it was all in my pants, so I cried in the bathroom for a few minutes. Then I tried as best I could to scrunch up the crotch area of my pants in between my legs to hide the fact I pissed myself and waddled back into class to sit at my table.

Shortly thereafter I realised I should have gone to the school office and gotten replacement pants and undies...
>>
>>67862724
If you want a much slower board, feel free to rangeban us.
>>
Honestly, I feel no need to post in this thread because it sick a a bit anyway.
>>
Go back to your pirates farming Ireland. There is nothing here for you.
>>
>>67863063
Potato**
>>
>>67862978
I will give you that americlaps on /int/ are cool for the most part
>>
>>67862552
I'm all night. Don't worry, no shitposting though
>>
>>67862861
R u australian?
>>
File: 1440714206825.png (146KB, 573x428px) Image search: [Google]
1440714206825.png
146KB, 573x428px
>there are people from Ivory Coast that think isn't a time that Aussies are on the internet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.