[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Penis Museum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 593638.jpg (36KB, 516x387px) Image search: [Google]
593638.jpg
36KB, 516x387px
Iceland, explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6myCSVp_5Y
>>
woah

cool
>>
How can we even compete
>>
benis:D
>>
>>67859801

no homo but the penis has a very agreeable shape.
>>
File: FeelCoffee.jpg (47KB, 800x900px)
FeelCoffee.jpg
47KB, 800x900px
>>67859801

>somewhere in the world a guy is making a living from displaying animal penises

I have failed at life in so many levels it's beyond comprehension
>>
>>67859801
That is interesting. Why would Iceland of all places have a museum about your mother's life?
>>
>>67861355
why don't you do the vagina museum instead?

it's not like you have never seen a vagina irl, have you?
>>
File: FeelbonacciSequence.jpg (126KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
FeelbonacciSequence.jpg
126KB, 841x797px
>>67861739

I had sex with 3 girls, two of them made me turn off the lights and the third one made me fuck her under the blankets

fucking catholic country
>>
>>67863376
I've never heard of that being a catholic thing.
How did they go about it? I mean, they were okay with having sex before marriage.
>>
my teacher once told me if you giggled and uncomfortable everytime you hear "penis" or "vagina" you should stop trying to chase scientific dream
>>
File: FeelMrPotato.jpg (274KB, 1740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
FeelMrPotato.jpg
274KB, 1740x1100px
>>67866772

I was memeing, they were just ashamed of their bodies and I could never spice things up because they got bored of me lightning fast

catholic girls are total sluts, then they go to church and confess
>>
Degeneracy of Western civilization desu
>>
>>67859801
Been there.

A (hot) friend of mine made remarks about that one human penis copy that hangs there
>wtf anon, this penis is so small. Would you hang a model of yours in public if it was so small?

It was like 18 cm, the same as mine, but fatter
>>
Care to explain yourselves eskimo's?
>>
File: mad keks.jpg (56KB, 710x353px) Image search: [Google]
mad keks.jpg
56KB, 710x353px
>>67869229
>degenerate west
>mfw edgy teenagers and shithole inhabitants keep forcing this meme for 300 years now
>>
>>67871035
They have pushed it since the first civilizations of Mesopotamia, or before that. There are old clay tablets that talk about that.
>>
>>67869303
lmao
>>
File: chinese-penis.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-penis.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>not eating the penises for make good stamina and maximum erection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isqOzB0OtOw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.