[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are playgrounds safe in your cunt? What do you do about stray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: extreme_playgrounds.jpg (426KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
extreme_playgrounds.jpg
426KB, 2048x1536px
Are playgrounds safe in your cunt? What do you do about stray dogs roaming among gommieblocks?
>>
>>67853551
The nice ones are very nice.

The bad ones are extremely bad. You might die.

Some people kill stray dogs by putting Paraquat (a powerful pesticide) on meat and leaving it where dogs gather.
>>
>>67853551
>Are playgrounds safe in your cunt?
Generally yes. You could find needles or something from people who take drugs, though.

>What do you do about stray dogs roaming among gommieblocks?
We have animal shelters so there aren't any stray dogs running around.
>>
>>67853551
No strays, winter takes care those and people don't abandon their dogs in general.

>>67853649
Don't you have helicopter moms breathing on the necks of their kids anyway? Like, a lone child is enough reason to call the cops.
>>
>>67853551
If its russian made, it isnt safe.
>>
>>67853551
safe enough, and they get upgraded every so often. There has been a weird trend of replacing the sand with mulch or rubber floors.
>>
>>67853649
me on the left
>>
>>67854026
I saw this happen growing up in the 90's. Our school's playground started out with gravel. It was okay when the gravel was fresh and non-compacted, but it got pretty rough after a while.

They replaced the gravel with wood chips. The chips were okay until they got trampled into splinters, and then they became a pain.

The chips were replaced with some kind of rubber chips that didn't splinter. Those were okay until the summer, when they got too hot.

So they finally replaced the rubber chips with foam chips that don't get very hot in the sun.

I remember thinking it was all pretty wasteful, and that we should just use sand or something cheap instead.
>>
File: face punch.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
face punch.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>67853551
feed one of the dogs and they will come every day

>>67854026
knockout game
>>
they're very safe, but I'll never forget the time I was driving past a playground and as I looked out the side window I saw a couple junkies taking a shit in the sand beneath the swing set
>>
Our playgrounds used to be awesome. Usually fully wooden with some metal bits, tons of crazy moving walkways and stuff that's generally unsafe I guess. Some were built pretty tall and they had gravel below them.

Now they've all been lowered and are ugly as fuck neon painted plastic and metal monstrosities made to be as least fun as possible with weird rubber "cement" under them.
>>
>>67854356
Hope someone tortures those fucking beasts to death. Fucking parasites, worse than jews.

>>67854026
Same here in Norway. Playgrounds are generally safe, the only exception would be if they are forgotten and the equipment have rotted. But they started replacing the sand with rubber mats for some weird reason. Waste of money for no purpose.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.