[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that the more developed the country, the gayer it becomes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Why is it that the more developed the country, the gayer it becomes?
>>
degeneracy (as in entropy)
>>
>>67845040
Liberal culture
Probably going to be eaten alive for this, but it's true, and I have no problem with it.
>>
Development leads to feminism

Feminism leads to lower quality women

Lower quality women leads to going gay
>>
tbf
isnt it only abrahamic religion value to be against homo?
>>
>>67845200
Aren't you guys repressed as well?
>>
Poor people life requires conformity and sameness think farmers and workers,
rich people culture requires creativity and trying new things
think artists, scientists, inventors.
Naturally one group sees strength in making everybody act the same as the majority and the other sees 'strength in diversity'.
>>
>>67845040
Easy life create weak men
Hard life create strong men
>>
>>67845040
No. that's not how that works.
>>
>>67845332
George Soros survived WW2 and Donald Trump was born rich.
rmyt
>>
>>67845332
Why is this meme going around so damn much?
>>
>>67845040
Tolerance is right.
>>
>>67845397
>Survived
By selling out his own kind as he was living it up with the local elite.
Don't you try to make that traitor look good.
>>
>>67845434
>>By selling out his own kind
false, he went out to a house jews owned as a kid with his pretend godfather because it was his job
being a kid in an environment where your kind is persecuted sounds pretty scary to me
he also had to work for his starter capital after the war unlike someone else
>>
>>67845543
>It was his job! He had to do it! He dindu nuffin!
Fucker said he enjoyed it.
>>
>>67845397
Donald is a cuck, he let his daughter fuck a jew

And Soros is a real men since he own the UK and remove and kill who he want.
>>
>>67845585
his godfathers job silly, soros was still in school
>>
>>67845040
Decadence makes people more tolerant, that and easier life allows people to be more liberal leading to >Gays , NEETS, degenerates etc
>>
Queen's Blade was a 5/5
>>
>>67845040
perhaps homosex is a sign of civilization

I mean just look at Rome and Greece
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.