[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some Finnish bubble or something? Salaries here are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 12753543.jpg (39KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
12753543.jpg
39KB, 299x475px
Is there some Finnish bubble or something? Salaries here are very high but half of it is taken by the government. So where are the companies getting that money? Some things here are very expensive but others like foodstuffs are surprisingly cheap, even compared to Mediterranean countries. Something doesn't add up. Also rents here are very high despite a dearth of space and low population density.
>>
>>67810318
Its called market economy
>>
>>67810318
It's the jews

>>67811774
See above
>>
how do i marry a finnish girl?
>>
I like the choice of those brown hands on the white finnish girl.
It's pretty suggestive.
>>
File: 1479919548815.png (21KB, 281x231px) Image search: [Google]
1479919548815.png
21KB, 281x231px
>>67810318
>rents here are very high despite a dearth of space

My family own several apartments and building them costs a lot of money. The material and labour costs of building are also high and service costs on apartments are also high due to the high standards we need to keep. In places like USA rents can be cheap because they don't invest in upkeep of infrastructure which is how they end up with collapsed bridges and lead in their water.

Prices are also inflated because not enough housing was built in the Helsinki area to accomodate for the huge economic growth.

It's basically cheaper to buy a house here than to rent or buy an apartment.
>>
>>67812631
The book is written by some standup comedian, I was working in a book warehouse and saw it there. The cover is supposed to be provocative
>>
>>67812753

, ? ?
>>
>>67812934

Okay, now explain how salaries are so high? Where is this money coming from?
>>
>>67812803
I thought Scandi girls being huge coalburners and mudsharks was just /pol/ memes?
>>
>>67812753
>due to the high standards we need to keep

So Germany doesn't have high standards?
>>
File: 1478048445583.jpg (141KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1478048445583.jpg
141KB, 853x543px
>>67812753
>In places like USA rents can be cheap because they don't invest in upkeep of infrastructure which is how they end up with collapsed bridges and lead in their water.

It's the brice of freedum.
>>
>>67812986
>So Germany doesn't have high standards?

No. You can't drink the water from taps in Berlin due to lead.
>>
File: img.jpg (164KB, 650x511px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
164KB, 650x511px
>>67810318
>That cover
>Schwarzmann

Hmmm.... Really takes the noggin' joggin'
>>
>>67813528

That's bullshit

t. Lived a year in Berlin
>>
>>67813802

No wonder you are brain damaged from lead poisoning.

t. Lived in Berlin for 4 years.

http://www.dw.com/en/germans-turned-off-by-tap-water/a-17029733
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.