[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Asians so much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pres.png (508KB, 830x671px) Image search: [Google]
pres.png
508KB, 830x671px
They are so disciplined and hard working. Far better than whites. You never see bad Asians like you see white trailer trash or ghetto niggers. That just doesn't exist. They are all very intelligent and honest. I've never seen an unemployed asian in my whole life. I have never seen a homeless asian in my whole life. They also have a millenar history and culture and you never see them brag about it. Even though historically the US has had laws that descriminate against Asians they have the lowest crime rate among all ethnic groups. In my opinion there should be more Asian immigrants. Asians gave the world many things like gunpowder and anime. By every racist standard that whites use as argument for being better than blacks, asians would be better than blacks. Whenever I talk about this subject everything my other white friends say is muh heritage and muh dick which is what blacks do to them. They have this excellent idea of discipline and constant improvement. Asians are exemplary. You may try to make fun of this but maybe deep inside you know its the truth. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>67805960
T-thanks?
>>
you've met your first then
>>
>>67805960
>You never see bad Asians like you see white trailer trash or ghetto niggers.
The essential "I live in an all white neighborhood" quote.
>>
>>67805960
If you watch some Japanese movies, you will see that even Japan has thugs.
>>
>>67806106
Any extended contact with any culture or other people will make you realize that the same shitty trash people lives everywhere in every country.
>>
File: index.jpg (17KB, 218x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17KB, 218x225px
If asians are so amazing, why would they want to immigrate to where there are less asians
>>
>>67806137
No. The trash people of some countries are far worse than of others. Let's take a look at for example Mexico's drug cartels who behead their people. How often does that happen in Norway for example?
>>
>>67806164
Fallacy.
>If homo sapiens were so smart, why would they want to immigrante where there are less homo sapiens?
>If europeans were so smart, why would they want to immigrante where there are less europeans?
>>
>>67806164
Money.
>>
>>67806220
What a shitty example. Correct me if Im wrong, but Norway doesnt have a drug trafficing problem.

There's shitty people everywhere, its not just a certain race thats good or bad.
>>
>>67806164

Too many Asians.
>>
>>67806320
Then why does Norway not have a drug trafficing problem but Mexico does?
And you are right, there are shitty people everywhere, but to say that they are equivalent to each other is retarded which is why I mentioned the example. The "shitty person" of the mormon neighborhood is better than the finest person of the maximum security person. Also, races are different from one another. There is no denying that.
>>
>>67805960
Fuck you
>>
File: 1458722034618.png (327KB, 442x472px) Image search: [Google]
1458722034618.png
327KB, 442x472px
I guess you could say

You love Japan

Heh
>>
>>67806417
Lots of people from the US are addicted to drugs, and it has created a high demand for them. Mexico, lacking a middle class, has a population who is attracted to making easyish money selling drugs to addicts. Guns pouring in from the US to Mexico has lead to large amounts of crime and tension.

Also, Asians, on average, are some of the wealthiest people in the US, yet countries in Asia are literal shitholes. Even the wealthier ones have terrible living conditions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.