[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers are cognitive trash, no matter where you go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: english_language.jpg (153KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
english_language.jpg
153KB, 1024x624px
Niggers are cognitive trash, no matter where you go.
>>
>>67801878
What exactly is going on here?
>>
>>67801944
Squatting nigger in front was raped many times since age of 11 by her dad. She had few abortions because her dad knocked her up. It went to court and the defender tried to defend himself by claiming it was a cultural thing and he was ordered to do so by some African medicine man. He got 8 years in prison, but he serves only 4 because he's a first time offender. The victim and prosecutor didn't appeal about the sentence and neither did the accused father.

Oh and in the picture they're protesting against the neglect by child protection services.
>>
>>67801944
The nigger woman on the front was raped by her father through her childhood and they are now protesting for law changes to protect children from molester parents.
>>
>>67802094
>>67802107
If that was my country they would have been a massive protest to keep him locked up and keep the girl in protective child custody.

And can you please post the image in imgur? I can't open it up.
>>
The thread is still up
>67791413
>>
>>67802198
Niggers fucking rekt
>>
>>67802094
wew

Stay strong, Finland. try to get some tough laws enacted to teach these bad hombres a lesson.

Do you even have a conservative party over there?
>>
>>67802254
Our second biggest party is conservative.
>>
>>67802254
We don't have a conservative party. The true finns are the closest but they're more into populism and anti-immigration than into conservatism. The agrarian centrists party has been running Finland because the rural folks vote only that party, and the urban population votes too many different parties, so the centrists party is almost always in the government. And the rest of the parties just suck up their asses to get a ministry or two.

Also the current government decided to invest over a billion euros into a nickel mine while cutting university and education budgets. Every single university is now suffering from financial problems.
>>
>>67802416
>The true finns
This retarded translation came from international marxist media.
>The basic finns
would be the correct translation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.