[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF China is awesome why haven't you been?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: chengdu.jpg (123KB, 1140x560px) Image search: [Google]
chengdu.jpg
123KB, 1140x560px
WTF China is awesome why haven't you been?
>>
>>67782825
That looks really nice. I'd love to go to Chengdu in the near future.
>>
>google "ancient hinese artwork"
>all the related searches are for Japan
kill me
>>
>>67782825
I don't want to suffocate and die because of the pollution.
>>
It's a repressive totalitarian state with huge gaps in basic human services and a fundamentally unsound growth model
>>
>>67782977
Could you rephrase that with some simpler words? Thanks.
>>
>>67783067
Shit's fucked
>>
>>67783108
fuark
can we fix it?
>>
>>67782825
I have, actually. I've even been to the city in your picture. It was good.
>>
>>67783123
We have the technology
>>
>>67783067
China is going to be soon the first economy of the world.
America is butthurt.
>>
>>67783291
It's either always been the first, or it will never be the first. It can't suddenly become the first.
>>
>>67783424
I'm afraid that is not how it works.
We are destined to get out even from the first ten.
>>
>>67782883
I have been there, it is ok. Pandas are the best thing you will see.
>>
Will go there to see the Chinese Trump one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFhBx03I98
>>
File: mei.png (171KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
mei.png
171KB, 500x495px
>>67783779
Pandas it is then. Thanks.
>>
I'm British and I studied for a year in Beijing.

The pollution was so bad my throat closed up one day. I almost died of dysentery and malnutrition. The CCP took me in for questioning when I posted on 4chan about China and countfeit RMB note I had.

I barely made it out of the country alive and the British embassy did fuck all.

China, not even once
>>
>>67783715
>We are destined to get out even from the first ten.
What does that even mean?
>>
I don't want to get minced by an escalator or bisected by an elevator.
>>
>>67784040
But were the pork buns tasty?
>>
>>67782825
Because the PRC is a shithole and Chinese Taipei isn't a real country
>>
>>67783291
"No."
PPP is a meme used by the UN to justify them not doing anything for developing nations
>>
>>67783067
he means his butt is blasted
>>
I've been to this shithole. It's polluted and shitty IRL.

FYI, the locals look down on white people now. You won't get any extra points for being white/foreign and be able to fuck hot girls that look like Fan Bingbing or some shit. They are arrogant as fuck.

It's mainly due to all the Europeans and Russians that invaded the city and teach English illegally for peanuts, and the rising middle class/rise of random millionaires and noveau riche chinks.
>>
>>67783424
Ermm what? It's growth rate is like 7% which is much higher than America's of course it can overtake
>>
Why not just go to Hong Kong?
>>
>>67784577
The growth rate is going to decline eventually. The things that the state has done in the last couple of years to keep the growth rate up are not sustainable in the long run. We'll see how it turns out, but it's really irrelevant. Even if it becomes the largest economy in the world, it still will never be the first economy of the world. That would probably be Mesopotamia or some shit.
>>
>>67784590
How Anglo are they? Going to a slightly weebish English pub sounds like heaven.
>>
>>67784577
>It's growth rate is like 7%
So is Angola's
>>
File: speeddating5.jpg (174KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
speeddating5.jpg
174KB, 600x992px
>>67782825
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.