[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Minimum amount of money per week to survive in your cuntry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cost-of-living1.jpg (57KB, 674x388px) Image search: [Google]
cost-of-living1.jpg
57KB, 674x388px
Curious about cost of living in other countries so post the minimum amount you need to survive living on your own.
Also include cities because that's important

>Adelaide, South Australia
>approx $800 - $1000 AUD a week
>>
That's fucking expensive, jesus
I could live on like 100 a week by myself.
>>
>>67775324
Sorry, I'll clarify. How much do you need to MAKE a week, not spend
>>
>>67775324
But 100 a week? that's including rent, food etc?

I thought the Netherlands was a regular european 1st world country
>>
>>67775218
Moscow less than 10$
>>
>>67775416
That was the minimum you need to live, including rent and food yeah.
You wouldn't get the biggest house, but a house is a house.

>>67775381
If you make 2k a month you're set

It is however, considered temporary, as you'll want an actual house of your own later, and not some rented place.
>>
>>67775486
>That was the minimum you need to live, including rent and food yeah.
Wow, that's surprising. Rent must be 80 a week or something? that's insane.
>>
>>67775565
It's weird saying per week, cause we pay it per month. If you're lucky you can get a neat place from like 300-350 per month. However, that is in smaller places. In shit like Amsterdam it's closer to 1200-1500 a month, but can reach prices of 4000.
>>
>>67775689
That is just rent, by the way
>>
>>67775449
Bullshit mate
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.