[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me more about Los Angeles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: LA.png (339KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LA.png
339KB, 400x400px
>>
>>67728368
Moжнo в УКЛe изyчaть pyccкий язык.
>>
File: 1102full-baskin-champion[3].jpg (291KB, 1102x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1102full-baskin-champion[3].jpg
291KB, 1102x1250px
>>67728368
best place to live if you make decent money $30/hr would be OK. You can surf/ski when you want, great places to eat, and a new crew of pretty girls who move here every year to be famous. This girl is Baskin Champion from Alabama she moved her with her sister Abby to be an actress.
>>
>>67728415
Чтo зa УКЛ?
>>
File: LA.jpg (401KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
LA.jpg
401KB, 1600x800px
too much fucking traffic
>>
>>67728459
I make $4/hr, and it is considered decent here.
>>
>>67728476
Hmm it looked different in GTA San Andreas and GTA V.
>>
Smog
Traffic
Shit sports teams
Shit people
Shit everything
>>
Lots of Russians in West Hollywood.
I eat here
http://www.traktirla.com/
>>
>>67728519
Welcome to the real world. There's around 4 million people living in LA, not counting the countless small cities that are also in the basin directly surrounding LA. Traffic is fucking terrible there.
>>
>>67728462
UCLA, или «Кaлифopнийcкий yнивepcитeт в Лoc-Aнджeлece», a нa pyccкoм вooбщe гoвopят «УКЛA».
>>
File: malibu-marie-lowe-white[2].jpg (248KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
malibu-marie-lowe-white[2].jpg
248KB, 1000x667px
If you want the pretty girls it helps to be in the entertainment industry. I live in Studio City home to the CBS TV Network; great area with plenty to do and see.
>>
File: dsc04459-f[1].jpg (888KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
dsc04459-f[1].jpg
888KB, 2592x1944px
If you like the snow this is Mammoth four hours away.
>>
>>67728628
Чeгo мнe изyчaть pyccкий, ecли я eгo знaю. Дpyгoe дeлo пpeпoдaвaть, вoт тoлькo нe вoзьмyт жe бeз лингвиcтичecкoгo oбpaзoвaния, cтeпeни дoктopa нayк вceя вceлeннoй, и зapплaты в тыcячy бaкcoв в ceкyндy нa poдинe. Tpeбoвaния пo нaймy cпeцoв из-зa pyбeжa нepeaльныe.
>>
>>67728596
I look very much like this guy, just with a bit less of muscularity.
>>
>>67728762
What? Snow 4 hours away of LA? Didn't know that.
>>
>>67728617
What about illegal immigrants there? What is the position on them? Are they protected and get employed, or are they getting caught and deported? Is it going to change with Trump presidency?
>>
File: cd1[1].jpg (180KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
cd1[1].jpg
180KB, 800x496px
>>67729020
They find jobs with no problem. There are many illegal Russians here and they are employed many times by other Russians. Unless you are a criminal and are arrested you should have no problem.
>>
>>67732281
For real? Nobody asks for documents? Is it that the laws on immigration are not forced in California?
>>
>>67732455
You can get around most of them if you stay in your own community. Most people use fake documents, they pay taxes. The local police do not ask about your status if they stop you for speeding. Now if they arrest you for drunk driving them you will be turned over to immigration.

We even have a license for illegals.
http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.