[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is California the Cataluña of the US? Do you guys think they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: in your dreams commiefornia.jpg (80KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
in your dreams commiefornia.jpg
80KB, 1600x900px
Is California the Cataluña of the US? Do you guys think they can really just leave?
>>
the only people stupid enough to actually want to secede are SJW dipshits

the bigger conflict is retarded jefferson/North/South cali supporters trying to divide it in 3
>>
>>67726510
Why divide it in 3 states?
>>
>any US state seceding, ever

not possible, quit being a dumbass
>>
Unfortunately even if they voted 98% in favour of secession, the US would never let them actually leave. Remember this is a country that starts a coup every 5 minutes when they don't get their own way, they don't really understand democracy unless it's convenient to what they want.
>>
>>67726400
No, Catalonia has a non-meme separatist movement, the only people who want Californian independence are asshurt Chicanos
>>
>>67726400
No we can't leave nor do we really want to.

Secession will be met with force, thankfully.

>>67727035
We aren't a democracy anyway
>>
>>67727257
Will the UN let you get away with that though?
>>
they would be a good country if they were even able to leave, which theyre not

plus, theyd have to come up with a simpler flag than that dumbass gay bear

also, we kind of need california so, stay pls
>>
File: image.jpg (694KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
694KB, 3840x2160px
>>67727351
>UN
BWAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>67727351
What the fuck would the UN do, we pay for a fifth of their budget

We already have restrictions on trade with most of the countries that would sanction us anyway
>>
>>67727351
I like their flag desu, and I really like that song hotel California
>>
>>67727443
>>67727359
Oops, I meant to speak with you
>>
Is the basque contry of the US
>>
>>67727887
I thought that was Detroit
>>
As a Californian I want you to know that this """""""independence"""""""" movement is only a thing with butthurt mexicans. We're proud Americans and we aren't going anywhere.

Slovenia has a better chance of winning the World Cup than California exiting the Union.
>>
Californian here. The new independence movement in California actually made me think of Catalonia, so you're not alone, OP.

The logistics of independence for a state are obviously a very complicated subject, but at least on the surface, it doesn't seem like it's such a bad idea. California, on the whole, is a lot more progressive than most other US states. Economically, it already competes with independent nations anyway. Whether or not I vote in favor of independence when 2019 rolls around is uncertain for the moment, but I will certainly consider it. What I really don't want to see is a Trump presidency dragging the nation backwards while California struggles to push forwards on its own, and if such a situation should arise, then yes, I'd support it.
>>
>>67727978
I'd love to visit California sometime, such a lovely place. I do not know about the women though
>>
CA is a sinking shithole. Democrats have completely fucked the state which is why the middle class are all fleeing it.
>>
>>67728048
Factoring sex with the locals into your tourism decisions is a waste of time, IMHO. Come see California because you want to try our food, watch some baseball, go to the beach, hear local musicians, or go hiking—not because you want to fuck a stereotypical blonde chick that, like, says "like" every, like, other word, like.
>>
>>67728111
I agree, I do not think I could find a girl to have sex with anyway.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.