[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw from Kentucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: George-Costanza-Facepalm.gif (1MB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-Facepalm.gif
1MB, 400x269px
>Today going to work with my father we were tasked with having to clean a bunch of windows and screens.
>We had about 18 bottles of cleaner, all of them use special window mix and 1 was filled with vinegar.
>My father believing that chemicals give you brain cancer decided that he would not use the Windex.
>None of the bottles were labeled and all the liquids looked the same.
>He told me, son when in doubt follow your nose.
>He then went through all 18 bottles of windex trying to smell which one had vinegar in it.
>He accidentally gets high from the chemicals and our boss comes in and tell us he poured out the vinegar because nobody uses it.
>I then had to hold my dad up and walk him home, luckily our door house neighbor gave us a lift in his open top truck.
I don't think I can even show my face at work anymore, is there another country with a need for some labor force.

PLS ADOPT
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 262x263px
>>67714815
Your father is amazing. Tell me more stories.
>>
File: 1398052714768.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1398052714768.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>67714882
n-no pls i can only take so much. Everything has just been so awful ever since my father went to burn a leaf pile and accidentally surrounded himself in a circle of flaming gasoline and had to dig his way to safety.

My dumbass brother instead of calling 911 he just went outside and threw cups of water at the fire, problem is he was throwing the cups too.
>>
>>67715239
your family sounds amazing
where even are you in ky
>>
>>67714815
man I can only hope for you that you got the intelligence of your mother
>>
>>67714815
Why would any country take you? Your father is obviously a moron and so are you by extension of genetics. You can't expect another country to take you in when you have nothing to offer them.

This is exactly why so many countries are against immigration. It's great when you get loads of skilled workers but in practice you just get a bunch of morons looking for a quick buck.
>>
>>67714815
What door-related pun did your neighbour make about it later?
>>
>>67715500
My mother just holds her breath and says ''I DON KNOW ANYMORE''

Believe it or not, my father was one of the few '''''''good''''' men around. He a clueless idiot even worse than say Family guy or Homer Simpson but he doesn't do drugs like meth and keeps it out of the house. That said everything else is fair game.
>>
>>67715574
>Your father is obviously a moron and so are you by extension of genetics.

That's wrong though.
>>
>>67715664
wait, keeps what out of the house?
>>
>>67717089
He keeps drug dealers from trying to get in and becoming familiar with the family.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.