[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: newlogo.jpg (71KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
newlogo.jpg
71KB, 500x359px
The political situation in my country has left me with all but one choice: Getting the fuck out.

Problem is my credentials. I am 26, have no real work experience and just finished my BA in East Asian Politics and Economics. I speak a bit of Japanese, but lack basically any other hardskills.

I quit my master since I felt it was a dead end. Any career or academic advice for someone to get desired by foreign markets?

I have a job offer to work in sales for a small Japanese company for example. I am pretty much willing to sacrifice everything.

My dream destination would be Australia or New Zealand.
>>
No need to leave.
Just move/work somewhere rural
Its not rocket science.
The Ahmeds will congregate as the ghettos are reinforced in the largest cities.
>>
>>67691668
You are such a fucking pussy just do the world a favor and kill yourself. I mean you dont even have a proper degree in something useful
>>
File: l2.png (91KB, 200x200px)
l2.png
91KB, 200x200px
>>67691668
>BA in East Asian Politics and Economics.

>East Asian Politics
>>
>>67691728

I come from a rural area. I was sitting in the most remote area you could imagine, near a river in the middle of nowhere and guess who came blasting a ghettoblaster. It's comical. They are strategically deployed all over the country. Besides rural means no job.

And the biggest issue is a moral one: I feel pretty shitty for paying taxes to a country whose politics I can't support in the least. Politics that have long lasting consequences and not affect this nation but Europe as a whole.

>>67691831

Shutup Krautcuck, at least I have a degree. Go prep the bull because you are so secure in your sexuality.
>>
>>67691929
>I come from a rural area.
Then why get a job where you can't stay there?
>>
>>67691971

I am not there at the moment. I was born and raised there, just visiting my family sometimes.
>>
>>67691929
>fucking pathetic weeb/chink attacks my masculinity while being scared by an ahmed on the street

Again just kill yourself if you cant handle it you stupid faggot.
>>
>>67691668
Finish your studies first, you have the time

Your country has problems sure but it won't all fucking collapse overnight. It's more like a slow painful descent into the 3rd world

Just take the time to grab a proper degree
>>
>>67692218

How about no. And how about you just stop being so goddamn mad , while hiding in your Grunewald gated community with immigrant rates comparable to a 'national freed zone'.

There's literally zero negative effects to you or anyone else by me trying to leave this shit hole and you are only mad about people not enjoying that multicultural dystopia of a societal as much as you do and thus upholding the lie.

>>67692394

Well French sure speak of experience. I am just thinking if it wouldn't just be a career killer to start something completely new from scrap instead of just looking for a master which is more economically orientated after working for a couple of years.
>>
>>67692596
>completely new
You don't have to, surely you can get something related to "East Asian Politics and Economics" right ? Some kind of economics degree, or law degree.
Maybe now you can enter contests to work for German embassies consulates in Asia and such.Which could 'validate degrees through experience' if your system is anything like ours.

I mean if you work for a couple of years in Japan what would you even do there ?
>>
>>67692596
Im mad because you present yourself as some kind of martyr while you are just a jobless useless faggot trying to jzstify his actions because of muh ebil gobberment. And why would any country take in such a useless beta like you?

And i dont live in a gated community or anything like that
>>
>>67692727

Not easy to find at all to be honest, German masters are extremely specialized.
I have a job offer from a Japanese company in Germany as a sales manager. I could earn some good dosh doing some extremely exhausting work for two years and save the money to do a sales management master somewhere abroad. At least that was what I was thinking about.

It comes down to this: What is more important for an employee, age or work experience? And am I too fucking old to even try now?
>>
>>67691668
tl;dr

>op's an useless piece of shit that never worked
>thinks he is superior to his fellow german shitskins
>>
>>67692870
>>67692870
>Im mad because you present yourself as some kind of martyr

A martyr is someone who sacrifices himself for a holy cause. Would you please only use words of which you understand the meaning of?

And no, I am not unemployed at all and never was. I jobbed parallel to studying and still am. It's a wage slave job, but I cost the state nothing, I pay taxes.
>>
>>67692881
Oh that's okay then. No offense but your degree sounded like a bullshit sociology degree that would make you end up a dishwasher.
This is a good opportunity not only financially but also for yourself really.
If i were you i would take it.

And yes afterwards you can go back to studying, if you only finished your studies now you're far from too old. There are doctors going through 10+ years of studying you know.
>>
>>67692966

I never said I never worked. I said I have no real work experience, meaning not relevant to my field.
>>
>>67693126

Ok thanks.
>>
>>67692881
>I have a job offer
>In relevant field
>And I am basically unemployed
Then you take it
There is no ifs or buts
This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>67693349

Ok, dad.
>>
>>67692991
>sacrifice

*or suffering

You give the notion of some kind of warrior fighting for his country who has to flee because he gets politically persecuted. You are completely exagerrating the whole story and making up some obvious bullshit about ahmeds with ghettoblasters just to somehow justify your actions and to get pitied by some strangers on the internet.
>>
>>67693580
>You are completely exagerrating the whole story and making up some obvious bullshit about ahmeds with ghettoblasters just to somehow justify your actions and to get pitied by some strangers on the internet.

Ghettoblasters are exaggerations? Just like cologne was an exaggeration after it didn't exist?

The fucking ghetto blaster thing is the smallest and most believeable anecdote I can possibly think of. The fact that you question even that leads to two conclusions: You are deep in denial or very sheltered. I saw people getting beat up and robbed and these were no singular incidents. Until now I didn't even mention that, was not relevant to the conversation.

Obviously I am not fighting for my country, I am very self interested, which is what emigrating is about and I never claimed being politically persecuted. Just projecting so goddamn hard.

It is about giving your multicultural utopia a bad name after all. You admitted it here.

>>67693580
>You are completely exagerrating the whole story and making up some obvious bullshit about ahmeds with ghettoblasters

Ah why am I even bothering with you.
>>
>>67693838
>ahmed with ghettoblasters
>ghettoblaster

Is this the fucking 80s? And the funniest part is that this is clearly a 80s african american with ghettoblaster ghetto-dweller stereotype you just tried to apply to your dumb bullshit story because you never actually experienced anything because you are a shut in cuck who never has any meaningful human contact and makes up bullshit to justify his emigration because he cant get a proper job with his garbage degree

Kill yourself.
>>
Come over to the promised land
>>
>>67694166

Oh damn the racist stereotypes, I forgot. Sorry for my white priivilege. I guess in all fairness you got me beat there, they were using their smartphones as ghetto blasters in reality. Totally different story ofc.
>>
>>67693580
He's right though Germany is getting poorer and poorer because of brown people why would he stay here when he can live in a real 1st world country ?
No one wants ghetto music but furthermore no one wants shit wages, destroyed unions, sold out worker's rights, insecurity, terrorism, general filth everywhere etc etc etc

It's funny because in front of you you have a typical example of why brain drain and white flight (basically the same thing) is happening so much.
And you what do you do ? You blame him and just pretend life here is good. Hah. Well no wonder he's leaving.
>>
>>67691668
>>I have a job offer to work in sales for a small Japanese company for example.
Isn't this an obvious escape for you then? There's all of 1 or 2 muslims in japan at most.

>>My dream destination would be Australia or New Zealand.
What the fuck for? Both of those places are filled with utter fucking retards if /int/ is anything to go by.

>>67691831
>>I mean you dont even have a proper degree in something useful
I'd hardly call a BA in economics/politics useless but maybe that's just me.
>>
File: 5,0.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
5,0.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>67691668
> BA in East Asian Politics and Economics
>>
>>67694384
How are we getting significantly poorer? And we didnt have any noteworthy terrorist actions but i admit that it got a bit unsafer due to the refugee crisis. But our unemployement rate is at a low rate and our workers right are respected unlike in many other countries. There is literally no reason to literally "flee" this country unless you are a dumb dramaqueen.
>>
>>67694635
The country itself might still be very rich, but for the population ghettoization of major cities make it as bad to live in as a poor country
The living conditions around minorities are fucking awful. No more money, no more jobs, no more tourists, crime, drugs smell, noise, and so on

He can vote from abroad and come back when you elect someone who fixes the country, yes ? In the meantime there's no good reason to put up with this, if you can afford not to
>>
>>67694635

Real wages are decreasing for the middle class since a decade or so, friendo.
>>
>>67695211
>ghettoization of major cities
a parisian said
>>
>>67695312
Cologne, Marseille, London, Stockholm, Birmingham, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona, Rome, Malmo, Moscow, Berlin [...]
>>
>OP making it sound like brown people forced him to choose a worthless degree and be jobless

I mean I live in the Mid-East so I know how autistic Arabs can be, but this is such a ridiculous overreaction.
>>
>>67695636
>OP making it sound like brown people forced him to choose a worthless degree and be jobless

Projecting much, Ahmed?
A 'Guys, I kinda fucked up, how do I still get outta here?' is pretty much the opposite of what you claim I said. + I have a job offer, just not abroad.
>>
>>67695999
Did you not read your own post
"The political situation in my country has left me with all but one choice"
>>
>>67695999
>Projecting much
That's such a pussy way to evade a convo and is a good indicator of how much of an introverted fuck you are.

Just tell me you pseudo-intellectual, what am I projecting?
>>
>>67691668
>No but way one out/out one
Why do people keep doing this
>>
>>67696262

The best way to evade a discussion is to strawman your way out of their in the way you did. You are projecting your own bias of what you think I 'really' said, because you have a pretty consistent image of a person in your head already.

>>67696062
>"The political situation in my country has left me with all but one choice"
To be happy,Yeah. So where does it say, that anyone besides myself is responsible for picking that degree?I'd really like to know that, as well as where it said that I am unemployed and will be long term unemployed in the future? You are just looking for something to make me an easy target for critique.

But I got my answers anyways, so I am done with this thread. I will hustle as a sales manager first and fuck off asap. /thread
>>
>>67696735
You pretty much claimed that you want to leave Germany because of the 'political situation' yet the only thing you could come up with is foreigners and proceed to make your own straw-men about Ahmeds to justify your 'suffering'

But yeah sure, tell me I'm straw-manning/projecting.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.