[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Poland Vaticanese Vasal ? And if yes , is it good ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Polska_Watykańska.png (47KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Polska_Watykańska.png
47KB, 1280x800px
What do you think , are we vassals of the Pope ?
>>
>>67689369
No.
But I wonder still - why are Polish people so Catholic?
Is it because of "muh heritage" bullshit or "we wuz hussars and shiet" or what?
>>
>>67689369
A bit yes
Yes, Seperation of Church and State was a mistake
>>
Since 966 in fact.
>>
>>67689486
>hurr why won't you abandon religion for no reason? It's current year!

ask Americans why they are so protestant
>>
>>67689545
No I just asked why are Polish so fucking Catholic I mean litterally that's what Poland is famous for.

You are litterally like Catholic version of Islamic state
>>
>>67689633
I think that Church is one of main resources of our tradition in Poland . DEUS VULT !
>>
>>67689486
>>67689633

nah, we're just as Catholic as the turks are islamic.
>>
>>67689369
Yes
We are slaves to the clergy, embrace it
>>
>>67689369
We just de-vassalized ourselves by crowning Jesus Christ as the Kang of Poland.
>>
>>67689633
Catholicism became a core part of polish identity during formation of polish nationalism while the nation was mostly occupied by imperial Russia and Germany
This didn't happen with the czechs(overlord had the same religion as most of the czech population during the formation of nationalism), in fact czechs grew tired of religion after all the religious wars, then communism happened
>>
>>67689369
Jesus is the king of Poland, and the Pope is Jesus prime minister
>>
>>67689369
It literally just became a theocracy again.

Poland is truly the last great European state.
>>
>>67689633
>You are litterally like Catholic version of Islamic state
t. wyborcza.pl
>>
>>67689369
We are. Church is and always was cancer draining resources of our nation
>>
File: ks Jacek zamyślony.jpg (33KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
ks Jacek zamyślony.jpg
33KB, 620x240px
>>67689486
>Is it because of "muh heritage"
Kinda.
>"we wuz hussars and shiet"
Not really, at least not before 2015.
Before WW2 East Slavs were mostly Orthodox, so in Kresy (Ukraine) being a Pole pretty much equaled to being Catholic. It was a part of Polish identity. Lots of people died for that.
Then, after WW2, commies were atheist and anti-catholic, so church masses served as a form of moral support for the opposition. So again, even you weren't a believer, the church was on free Poland's side, and atheism was generally a commie thing.
After communism fell people cared much less about Catholicism, but the recent muslim immigration crisis, gang rapes in Germany and Sweden, and terrorist attacks in France revived it a bit. People care about things the most when they realize how easily they can lose them.
>>
>>67689486
why are czechs such godless heretics?
>>
File: ks Jacek uhaha.jpg (50KB, 620x379px) Image search: [Google]
ks Jacek uhaha.jpg
50KB, 620x379px
>>67689633
>You are litterally like Catholic version of Islamic state
Shit, you're totally right, and I didn't burn any witches on a stake this month yet.
>>
I wanna get a vatican flag in my collection, but I don't wanna cheat
>>
>>67689487
>>
File: 231.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
Need power?
>>
>>67692128
t.Adam Michniček*
xD
>>
What if Jesus wakes up and decides to fuck up Poland?
>>
>>67693894
This anon gets it
>>
File: chrystuskrol.jpg (927KB, 1016x1524px) Image search: [Google]
chrystuskrol.jpg
927KB, 1016x1524px
>>67698340
Our King?
>>
>>67692128
Prove him wrong, faggot.
http://www.lex.pl/czytaj/-/artykul/biskup-domaga-sie-dominacji-prawa-bozego-nad-panstwowym
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.