[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Russia the successful multiracial country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0352.jpg (39KB, 517x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.jpg
39KB, 517x267px
is Russia the successful multiracial country?
>>
>>67679769
>successful
>>
>>67679769
>successful
No

But multiracial correctly i guess, thanks to gommies.
>>
>>67679919
>multiracial
>thanks to gommies
t. retard
>>
>Successful
No.

>multiracial
I guess.

>successful multiracial
So, the asians live in one side of the country and the whites in the other. So, NO.
>>
>>67679769
>successful
in my dreams
>>
>>67682162
> So, the asians live in one side of the country and the whites in the other. So, NO.
Literally what
>>
>>67679769
>successful
Ha-ha
>multiracial
There are buddhist asians on the east, muslim vooka-vooka on the south, native blonde alcoholics from the north and white lazy alcoholics aka russkies in the center and the west.
So da, we're multiracial but i still don't know where did you get this "successful" meme
>>
File: 14724089759570.jpg (432KB, 1500x1076px) Image search: [Google]
14724089759570.jpg
432KB, 1500x1076px
>>67679769
Of course :3
We got the biggest chunk of land and by extention valuable resources such as fresh water which is going to matter a lot in the 21 century
We got powerful enough army to hold on to it
We have full cycle high tech industries like spaceflight
We have high enough standard of life that Russia can advance in things like science and not deal with issues of survival on daily basis like places in Africa or Middle East, but low enough quality of life that we don't grow soft and can deal with the problems and conflicts of the future
And we do all that with much less racial problems than any western county
>>
>>67680178
>American education
>>
>>67682162
>So, the asians live in one side of the country and the whites in the other. So, NO.
Have you ever been to Russia?

>>67682261
You haven't had a civil war yet like America and France will.
>>
>>67682527
cool story, bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.