[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think CIA will kill this man in the name of democracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479646974540.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1479646974540.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Do you think CIA will kill this man in the name of democracy?

This guy is causing too much butthurt in Western liberals.
>>
>>67642950
Killing this buffoon?

Why?
>>
>>67643025

I think if a Duterte was elect in Mexico, for example, he would be already killed.
>>
the guy is a weak fag unlike the venezuela prez

once trump got in he seamlessly vowed to stop badmouthing america
>>
>>67643108
he stopped badmouthing murrkans because trump won.
if hillary won then his trashtalking would high likely resume

look at your pathetic leader desperately trying to beg for TPP kek

>>67643058
nobody outside the philippines, china, and murrka gives a shit about duterte. why the fuck would anyone give a shit about some puny country's president who has barely any power to be influential in international politics?
>>
>>67646735
are you one of his supporters
hardly see those with that flag here on /int/

enjoy your trumpism
>>
>>67646874
>wahhh some shithole country's president is rustling my jimmies why cant they be more like us wahhhh

maybe OP was right all along
>>
>>67646964
so you support him.
>>
>>67647367
oh right we shouldnt support the leader where the fates of more than 100 million filipinos rests upon and we should just fucking protest until he gets impeached instead because he isnt a saintly president

durrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
We can easily wait him out and let a successor suck our dick again.

He's just trying to play China/USA off each other for as much gain as possible anyways.
>>
>>67647954
why you so upset.
>>
>>67648041
then stop acting like you just graduated kinder
>>
>>67648018
yeah like how you'll wait trump out of presidency and let a liberal fuck up the world again
>>
>>67642950
Him and Trump will get along
>>
>>67648092
you are unwilling to admit you support him somehow and solely go nuts over it.
interesting.
>>
>>67648462
He's crazy
>>
>>67648462
i dont agree with some of his actions which i find deplorable
but he is our president. why wouldn't you want to support the president of your country and hope he provides the best for your country?

go to sleep jap boy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.