[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Mongolia_1996_CIA_map.jpg (1MB, 2000x1649px) Image search: [Google]
Mongolia_1996_CIA_map.jpg
1MB, 2000x1649px
what went so wrong?
>>
*Woong
>>
Mongolia has my respects
>>
>>67627342
finns
>>
Aren't there like 1 million people living in a country the size of Europe
>>
China
>>
>>67627829
Mongilian have really harsh Rs retard
>>
>>67629744
4 million
>>
File: 1452286582954.gif (23KB, 255x232px) Image search: [Google]
1452286582954.gif
23KB, 255x232px
>>67629744
>austria
>curious about lebensraum
>>
>>67629744
Europe isn't that tiny. Also, a decent part of it is a desert
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
File: 1409054424753.png (111KB, 357x356px) Image search: [Google]
1409054424753.png
111KB, 357x356px
>Population: 3,081,677
>Area: 1,566,000 km2
>>
What went wrong? They became free of China while Tibet got annexed by the PRC
>>
File: suomi.jpg (15KB, 308x413px) Image search: [Google]
suomi.jpg
15KB, 308x413px
>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted.

Will Mongolians make an exception on me? Will they be able to tell I'm kin by looking into my slanty grey eyes?
>>
File: DSS-2_1.png (679KB, 872x536px) Image search: [Google]
DSS-2_1.png
679KB, 872x536px
>>67629963
pic
>>67630018
Buffer state between Russian Empire/USSR and Qing/China
>>
>>67630072
You should lose weight
>>
File: mongolicsphere.jpg (66KB, 850x538px) Image search: [Google]
mongolicsphere.jpg
66KB, 850x538px
Nothing went wrong, Mongolia procreated its descendants - Finland, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Uzbekistan and many others ... - and decided to retire and live in comfy and calm land
>>
>>67630072
wtf i hate mongolia now
>>
>>67630072
So basically, if you a non-Mongol man, and you go to Mongolia, Mongolian men will kick your ass.

That's a pretty Alpha country.
>>
>>67630072
>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and sexual violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Swedish men will generally pick out the darkest foreign men and sexually assault them, mostly with their mouths. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Swedes. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Swedish man blows you. Many foreigners have been left robbed of their semen and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Swedish man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Swedish men become arroused, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with white women (Swedish or not), this is perceived as extremely progressive by Swedish men, and it is very likely that you will get fellatio'd.
>>
>>67629787
What
>>
>>67627342
>>67629744
>more Mongolians live in china than in Mongolia

>>67629815
2.839 million
>>
File: yellow face.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yellow face.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>67631247
>Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with white women (Swedish or not), this is perceived as extremely progressive by Swedish men, and it is very likely that you will get fellatio'd.
>>
>>67630072
>Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists.
so prison rules are the social rules there
>>
Wrong how? They're the most independent country in the world! [spoiler]Literaly nothing depends on them. :^D[/spoiler]
>>
Their big strength was mounted archers.

Ain't lasted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.