[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

So I'm going to Spain next week to do the Meme Trail (camino de santiago).

I dont know much about Spain or the trail, but my Spanish is OK. I am an experienced traveller and don't plan things out too much, usually just make a general outline but keep things open to change.

Starting in Leon, walking to Santiago, then going to fly to Barcelona for a few days. I have 3 weeks.

Any tips or advice appreciated.

Also I plan on wearing my MAGA hat, hope I don't run into any angry arabs.
>>
>>67625498
Oh I guess I have a question too: Is the siesta still strictly observed? Will I be able to get lunch or do restaraunts close for lunch?
>>
>>67625498
90% of Spaniards support mexican government and they hate Trump so don't wear your MAGA hat

Well if you want to do that, do It
>>
>>67625592
retard
>>
File: barrio_humedo.jpg (202KB, 603x400px) Image search: [Google]
barrio_humedo.jpg
202KB, 603x400px
>>67625498
Why don't you visit Sevilla? also León is a good choice
>>
>>67626311
>go to make camino de santiago
>visit sevilla
retard
>>67626110
retard
>>67626239
retard
>>
File: 4745390360_a9e8f0e72c_b.jpg (514KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
4745390360_a9e8f0e72c_b.jpg
514KB, 1024x681px
>>67626311
Moar
>>
>>67626311
Don't have time unfortunately. >>67626239
Retard
>>
File: 8404415889_0f8447714c_b.jpg (303KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8404415889_0f8447714c_b.jpg
303KB, 768x1024px
>>67625498
the camino de santiego is good, you will see many old medieval villages and maybe if you are lucky some castles but depends on the route. The good thing is that you will discover a part of spain that is not so well known but its also very interesting. I know more about the routes of the north, crossing cantabria and asturias so i'm not going to be a good help but i think that the route of leon is ok.
This part of spain is very rainy in this time of the year so be prepared
You will see this cross a lot, it's the symbol of the knights of the order of Santiago, they were like a spanish templars but their mission was to keep safe the routes to santiago of moors and bandits for all the christhians that wanted to visit the sepulchre of the apostol.

>Is the siesta still strictly observed? Will I be able to get lunch or do restaraunts close for lunch?
No and don't worry

PS: Barcelona is very overrated

PPS La xunta de Galicia is not paying me for this
>>
En mi opinion la orden de Calatrava es superior a la de Santiago
>>
>>67627481
I would love to travel through Covadonga and all the Holy unconquered kingdoms.
>>
>>67627348
>keep the route safe of Moors
I will follow in their stead. What should I do if I see a Moor?

>>67627481
Son como los Conquisadores?
>>
>>67627669
>What should I do if I see a Moor?
KILL HIM
>Son como los Conquisadores?

son como tu puta madre, gordo de mierda
>>
>>67627754
Vamos a la playa si si patron
>>
>>67627754
>gordo de mierda
Spanish curses are so cute and nonsensical, teach me more. ¡Rayos!
>>
File: Cantigas_de_Santa_Maria-181.jpg (414KB, 850x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Cantigas_de_Santa_Maria-181.jpg
414KB, 850x1176px
>>67627669
>I will follow in their stead. What should I do if I see a Moor?
throw some stones and sticks to scare them
>Son como los Conquisadores?
*Reconquistadores, the santiago's order was more loyal to the crown but the order of calatrava was practically independent and even if they were very important against the moors they were a problem for the castilians kings. Instead of kill all of them like france did with the templars, the kings made the title of gran maestre be only inherited for the head of the royalty
>>
>>67628151
Kek we have some Grand Masters in the USA who'd like to get their hands on some Moors as well.
>>
>>67628151
i have to sleep so bye :D
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.