[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America hate thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: protesters-burn-US-flag-L-008.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
protesters-burn-US-flag-L-008.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
America hate thread.
>>
Meh, I kinda dislike you now, but that's about it desu.
>>
I hate your accents, for some reason, sounds really, loud, pushy and rude.
>>
Hate is useless if it's not put into action, and actions are not necessary now that it's going to destroy itself.
>>
File: 1236049352543s.jpg (6KB, 251x142px) Image search: [Google]
1236049352543s.jpg
6KB, 251x142px
America is literally the best country on Earth at this moment.
>>
>>67614095
You need to go back.
>>
>>67614095
Chi
>>
>>67614095
Why don't you just leave then?
>>
>>67614467
Because I was born here and my family lived here for several generations. Welsh/Slovak/Swiss/Polish people wouldn't accept me if I went back.
>>
>>67614511

>t. juan julio pablo de la huerta y jallisco
>>
>>67614442
in which regard?
>>
>>67614511
Why don't you like the United States?

Why don't you try to improve it?
>>
File: flat,220x200,075,t.jpg (19KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
flat,220x200,075,t.jpg
19KB, 220x200px
>>67614571
In the fun regard
>>
>>67614637
Cute post
>>
>>67614575
We are a racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti Semitic, etc etc country. I try to change things by arguing with people on /pol/, but they just call me a shill and ignore me.
>>
>>67614805
How is the United States anti Semitic or sexist?

How is it xenophobic when there is immigrants from all over the world living there?

Which country is better in this regard? Where would you rather live if the US is so bad?
>>
>>67614637
nahh burgers are annoying, even for other burgers. Too much stress for me to feel comfy.
>>
>>67614805
fuck off ctr scum
>>
>>67614896
Nah we're the most fun country at the moment
Do your news people get ditched like the nerds they are? Ours do

https://youtu.be/j62J5omrgTk
>>
>>67614883
>How is the United States anti Semitic or sexist?
It's anti-Semitic because the soon to be most powerful man in the world just made an alt rightist (Steve Bannon) his chief strategist. It's sexist because people decided to vote for a man who ADMITTED to committing sexual assault.

>How is it xenophobic when there is immigrants from all over the world living there?
Literally "I have a black president" tier reasoning.
If you haven't noticed, our president elect wants a Muslim registry, called Mexicans rapists and criminals, congress is controlled by a party with a representative that said Greeks aren't white, etc etc.

>Which country is better in this regard? Where would you rather live if the US is so bad?
So I'm not allowing to criticize the US unless somewhere else is better? We never would have progressed past feudalism if everybody thought like that.

>>67614970
The election is over, your boogeyman is dead.
>>
>>67615676
>It's anti-Semitic because the soon to be most powerful man in the world just made an alt rightist (Steve Bannon) his chief strategist

Trump is supported by Jews and his daughter is an Orthodox Jew.

Yeah I guess he must be a totally antisemitic neonazi.

>called Mexicans rapists and criminals

*Illegal* immigrants. Key word there.

>The election is over, your boogeyman is dead.

Indeed it's over so you're going to have to stop shilling. You're just going to have to accept

>Literally "I have a black president" tier reasoning.

You're just saying ridiculous things.

"Xenophobic" how the fuck if it's one of the most multicultural countries in the world?

>It's sexist because people decided to vote for a man who ADMITTED to committing sexual assault.

[citation needed]
>>
>>67614805
>anti Semitic
lol you literally worship kikes
>>
>>67616386
>Trump is supported by Jews
So you believe in antisemtic conspiracies, great, you're just proving my point that Trump supporters are antisemites.

>his daughter is an Orthodox Jew.
Did he force his daughter to convert to Judaism or did she do it of her own free will? It's like saying my conservative Christian parents are Marxists because I am.

>*Illegal* immigrants. Key word there.
So undocumented people can't be victims of racism?

>you're going to have to stop shilling
But I'm not being paid for this and never was, this is my genuine opinion.

>"Xenophobic" how the fuck if it's one of the most multicultural countries in the world?
We still have a white majority that holds institutional power, as evidence by Trump winning the election despite the vast majority of people of color voting against him.

>[citation needed]
Did you listen to the Access Hollywood tape? He said he automatically starts kissing girls without their consent.
>>
File: 1479579399437.jpg (104KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1479579399437.jpg
104KB, 1500x844px
>>67614095
>>67614511

Why do you hate America?

>>67614805

Okay. This is a bait thread.
>>
>>67614095
I for one, enjoy my 40k job, a Mazdaspeed 3 (which drinks fuel like a bitch), cheap fuel for that matter, cheap food, and cheap living

Idk why you'd want to move out of america, or hate it. I guess you can always hate on a world superpower and point out our imperialism, but you can't hate Americans as a whole because everybody is different, and it's not like the average amerifat can't get their government to stop being imperialistic.

I don't hate euros, or anybody. Hell, I have people I talk to from the UK, Sweden, Bosnia, and even people from Singapore and Australia. I don't see how you can judge someone by their nationality.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-19_16-45-30.png (681KB, 1075x885px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-19_16-45-30.png
681KB, 1075x885px
>>67619086
>So you believe in antisemtic conspiracies, great,

But i'm not being antisemitic. I didn't say it was a bad thing, I just mean he is literally supported by jewish people.

>you're just proving my point that Trump supporters are antisemites

I never said anything bad about them. I am a citizen of Israel unironically.

>Did he force his daughter to convert to Judaism or did she do it of her own free will? It's like saying my conservative Christian parents are Marxists because I am.

I'm saying he's probably not an antisemite based on his personal life and everything we know about him.

>So undocumented people can't be victims of racism?

Undocumented people are Criminals. They do not belong in the country.

>We still have a white majority that holds institutional power, as evidence by Trump winning the election despite the vast majority of people of color voting against him.

People of color are universally under educated, especially on political issues.

They have historically been lapdogs of the Democrats because they're easy to manipulate for this reason.
>>
>>67614095
America is alright
As long it stays non-white.
>>
File: 1478475138811.jpg (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478475138811.jpg
144KB, 600x600px
>>67614095
>tfw get the proxy working and your b8 is gr8
>>
>>67619487
>I am a citizen of Israel unironically
Literally an Uncle Shlomo.
>>
>>67619725
Feels good man. I got a sweet deal
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.