[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1243.jpg (16KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
16KB, 500x332px
What country should a first time traveler go to?Where out of your country lately you've been too? also travel general
>>
>>67591188
belarus
>>
>>67591219
You've been there, Ivan??
>>
>>67591260
yes, its just eastern poland that stuck in 1980
>>
>>67591287
What did you like about it and what are some major attractions that are there?
>>
>>67591325
i dont know, im just an autist
its super clean and better than russia, but boring
>>
>>67591188

What sort of stuff are you into?
Do you like history? Art? Sport? Outdoors?
Do you prefer warm or cool weather?

I could recommend anything from Reykjavík to Dubrovnik in Europe.
>>
lol, just come here brother
mi casa es tu casa
>>
The last trip I took overseas was to the UK I think.
>>
>>67591365
Oh, makes sense
>>67591382
History mainly
Weather also like natural wonders and the beauty of nature
>>67591452
Famila! My cousin just went there a few months ago he loved tú teírra.
>>67591452
What country
>>
File: croatia.jpg (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
croatia.jpg
2MB, 1920x800px
>>67591627
>History mainly
>Weather also like natural wonders and the beauty of nature

Croatia might suit you. Probably best to visit in late spring or early summer. It's pretty cheap and the food's nice if you're into seafood.
I made the mistake of being in a hurry. If you visit a castle, it's more fun to take your time there.
>>
>>67591704
Op here I love sea food. What things of interest are there?
>>
>>67592306
If you watch Game of Thrones, many of the King's Landing scenes are shot in Croatia. You could spend a week just seeing the old castles. I wouldn't call them castle ruins because they're in such good shape. They reminded me of places you usually see only in fantasy RPGs.
The nature was pretty great, too. Its climate is a lot like Italy's and you can see the same sort of forests there. I got a mountain bike and rode some trails, it was pretty awesome and I wish I'd gotten a camera too.
A lot of the country is really beautiful, in an unreal way. Sort of like visiting a movie set.
>>
Kaikoura
>>
>>67592460
I am a big fan of rpg's
>>67592470
Have you been there?
>>
New York for Europeans.

London for Americans.
>>
>>67591188
Montenegro. I strongly suggest Ulcinj
>>
>>67592521
Yes, it's very nice, but I was actually memeing
it's cut off from the rest of the country atm because of the earthquakes, the navy had to evacuate everyone
>>
>>67592566
>the navy had to evacuate everyone
Would be pretty comfy, visiting an evacuated area. Some peace and quiet.
>>
>>67591188
France/Italy
I have been to 20+ countries
>>
File: 14776282455870.jpg (52KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
14776282455870.jpg
52KB, 500x482px
>tfw never been in other countries, I was not in the capital of the country
>>
>>67592521
>rpg's
If you are into RPGs, then go to Cambodia. They let me blow up a cow with an RPG-7 for 50 bucks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.