[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Americans.jpg (121KB, 1500x899px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
121KB, 1500x899px
Why do americans do this?
>>
>>67590218
to kill the starving children in africa
>>
get outta here
it does in the garbage disposal
>>
I have two answers because I don't know your implications.

>Do you not want to be full when you're done eating or what? If you have eaten everything then what the fuck are you doing?

>Who the fuck wants to eat leftovers?
>>
maybe they want to stop weighing 330lbs (150kg)
>>
>>67590218
That's how we send our scraps to Aussie land.
>>
>>67590218
the only eat meat and burger, veggie is unhealthy for them
>>
we can afford to
>>
do Americans separate their trash into organic or inorganic or is this meme city the only one that is obliged to do it so?
>>
>>67592107
I don't even separate recyclables.
>>
What else do you do with the food once you're done eating? Seriously do other countries not do this?
>>
>>67592130
I don't either.
But it's been 3 years since I moved into mexico city and now putting organic trash with the rest of the other seems kinda gross to me at this point.
>>
>>67592092
it must be so much fun being able to afford food
>>
Used to have a separate organic waste bin that I used to put all the scraps in including meat and bones. Saved on plastic bags and trips down to the wheelie bin, you know.
Then one day I must not have put the lid on and the apartment was filled with flies that had been laid in my "compost".
>>
>>67592140
Give it to doge desu
>>
>>67592169
Don't care
>>
put it in the garbage disposal, I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.