[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is dating like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: eva_fether.jpg (69KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
eva_fether.jpg
69KB, 500x702px
What is dating like in your country? I have never been outside the USA(don't really want to go to be honest) but I always wonder what dating is like in other countries.

I feel like things like hook up culture and what not is everywhere. Can't avoid it.

What is the general progression of a relationship in your country?

I am particularly interested in what dating is like in brazil. Brazil seems like sex capital of the fucking world. How does ANYTHING ever get done there?

pic related is a average brazilian female.
>>
>female
>>
CHI
>>
>>67588323

What the fuck is croatia?
>>
>>67588245
No idea. I've never tried to follow the rules of dating. They are annoying, dumb, take too long, and I kinda suspect that I wouldn't want to pay for dates and stuff just to get to know someone better.
>>
File: 1468737109998.png (2MB, 1280x3127px) Image search: [Google]
1468737109998.png
2MB, 1280x3127px
Swedish women are a scourge. They confirm every /r9k/ stereotype about women.
>>
>>67588245
Apparently, if you're white, you go on 3 dates with a non-white and she wants to marry you.
>>
>>67588245
I'm from Brazil, have been in London, Berlin, Memesterdam, other Dutch cities, Paris, Prague and Budapest.

Lmao Brazilian girls are waaaaaaaay better to flirt with, and have sexier bodies

but europeans (except Dutch and German) have more aesthetic faces

I've been in the US too, and girls are not as cold as the Europeans, but in the middle.

It also doesn't help that in First World countries, I'm clearly a poorfag by my height and dressing.

I'll choose Brazil any time, srsly.
>>
>>67588412
2 /t23
>>
>>67588463
How the fuck is that even possible? Did you grew up in a muslim family?

Also...
G Ö T E B O R G
Ö
T
E
B
O
R
G
>>
File: 1474807007776.jpg (136KB, 779x502px) Image search: [Google]
1474807007776.jpg
136KB, 779x502px
>>67588463
>>67588570
Anything other than virgin means you're a slutwhore and should end your life tbqh.
>>
>>67588463
pls be gf im not super brown tho
>>
File: 1448822413529.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1448822413529.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>tfw 25 and never been on a date
>>
>>67588616
Nah. It's okay if it's a normal amount like 1 - 5 partners when you're around 25yo, especially if it was during a relationship.

>>67588664
>im not super brown tho
Then you're out of luck with swedish girls :^)
>>
>>67588683
noooooooooo
>>
File: 1411075581486.jpg (254KB, 1221x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1411075581486.jpg
254KB, 1221x1570px
>>67588683
>>
File: 1472971177472.png (905KB, 987x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472971177472.png
905KB, 987x645px
>>67588753
I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's acceptable.
>>
>>67588412

>protestant scum is also degenerate

Go figure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nV5kdpYaC8
>>
>>67588377
It's a volcano in the pacific ocean
>>
You seem like a retard but then again
>American education
>>
>>67590000

fuck off leaf.
>>
>>67588412
I'm 19 and never kissed a girl.

I fucking hate this existence. What's the point of living if your all alone and miserable all the time?
>>
>>67590150
>thinks 19 is old
You kids are retarded.
>>
>>67590150
Getting a gf is not going to turn your life around.
>>
>>67590171
I turn 20 next month. And it is old to literally have not done anything.

>>67590177
It's the only thing I really want.
>>
>>67590292
>it is old to literally have not done anything
Why does it matter how much you've done with a girl or not? That's a handful of things out of billions of other things to do. In the grand scheme of things it's completely insignificant.

>It's the only thing I really want
Right now, but once/if you get it you'll quickly realize it's not all it's cracked up to be. Not to mention that it comes with a whole host of other issues and potential issues.
>>
>>67588412
Man, I love how they have to tell themselves that it's okay that they slept with more dudes than years in their lives. Jesus Christ....
>>
>>67590443
>Why does it matter how much you've done with a girl or not? That's a handful of things out of billions of other things to do. In the grand scheme of things it's completely insignificant.

So? I want to feel sex and companionship. I instinctively cannot stop wanting or thinking about it.

It's supposed to be apart of the human experience. What does that make me if I can't get it?

>>67590443
>Right now, but once/if you get it you'll quickly realize it's not all it's cracked up to be. Not to mention that it comes with a whole host of other issues and potential issues.

Spoken by someone who's had people like him and external validation. Go through being rejected and humiliated by everyone and we'll see if you end up saying the same thing.
>>
>>67590577
>I want to feel sex and companionship
So hire a hooker and get some friends.

>It's supposed to be apart of the human experience
There is not Human Experience™. It's different for everyone. Besides, you're 19 you have PLENTY of time to "fix" it.

>What does that make me if I can't get it?
It doesn't make you anything, because it doesn't define you or your worth.

>Spoken by someone who's had people like him and external validation.
You really think I'd be on 4chan at 06:31 if that was the case?
>>
>>67590683
>So hire a hooker and get some friends.
I've thought about it. But I'd just be paying someone to pretend to like me.

>There is not Human Experience™. It's different for everyone. Besides, you're 19 you have PLENTY of time to "fix" it.

I turn 20 next month. Why would any girl bother with someone who has the romantic experience of a 12 year old? I'm a loser, there is no situation where I can swoon any girl.

>It doesn't make you anything, because it doesn't define you or your worth.

It does though. Only losers or religious people find themselves in my position. People will treat me accordingly.
>>
>>67590798
>I turn 20 next month. Why would any girl bother with someone who has the romantic experience of a 12 year old? I'm a loser, there is no situation where I can swoon any girl.

Whoah whoah whoah anon, slow your roll just a bit there. Sounds like you watched too many rom coms and too much moe.

Yeah, romance is sweet. It's cool. But it's a bitch to get, and most of the time even if you do get it , it lasts for a month or two.

You're overthinking this. Focus on yourself first, mind, body, and soul

>Sounds faggoty as fuck, I know

Then combine "putting yourself out there" wherever- /soc/ reddit personals class work fetlife meetup shooting range etc with just the normal patter of conversation.

I'm drunk right now so maybe I', not getting through to you right.
>>
>>67588245
>How does ANYTHING ever get done there
it doesn't

> what dating is like in brazil
going out with a girl to a restaurant or a museum by yourselves is pretty new here.
most people prefer to go out with a bunch of friends so the vibe doesn't get too heavy between the couple. of course, this often leads to someone else stealing your girl, or you stealing someone else's...
besides that, people just get to fuck in parties. the interesting thing is that the parties here are not as eliticized as in the US. anyone can join in. also a lot of girls here take initiative.
also, while in the US if you grab girls by the ass and force yourself on them or show your sexual desires to them, you are considered a sex offender. if you don't do that here you are considered a wuss or a fag. girls aren't as mean as in the US when rejecting guys either. all my brazilian friends agreed you guys are often too slow.
>>
>>67588245
>What is the general progression of a relationship in your country?
Have friends
Friends invites you to a party wit qts
Put your best clothes, wash your teeth, put on some perfume
Talk/flirt with literally anyone
Ask to your friend to give you the IG/FB/WS of the girl you most liked the next day
Talk her for a couple of nights and ask her out to a park or to get something to eat
Kiss at the first chance (if you already haven't in the part)
have sex a couple of weeks later
get gf
Real normie shit, gold diggers are rare in non high-born social groups and most girls I've met are very relatable.
>>
>>67588412
>swedish women are sluttier than brazilian women
kek
I didn't expect that.
>>
>>67588412
why are you complaining
if there are so many sluts being sluts why don't you fuck all of them
>>
File: 1462097148259.png (417KB, 451x588px) Image search: [Google]
1462097148259.png
417KB, 451x588px
>>67588245
>tfw 25yo with numerous hook-ups and experience on casual sex with sluts, but never been on a date
>tfw too autistic to even fathom going out with a girl for other purpose than sex
>>
>>67592660
This is me
>>
File: 1457149671848.png (513KB, 449x506px) Image search: [Google]
1457149671848.png
513KB, 449x506px
>>67590577
>What does that make me if I can't get it?

Either a Bitter&Lonely Virgin™, or a nascent ubermensch who has surpassed his primitive urges to mate and the childish notions of '''''companionship''''' with women
>>
>>67588245
how the fuck would i know faм
>>
>>67588245
their legs are so large they look like horses or at least centaurs at a glance
why so extreme??
>>
>>67594670
only for high test alphas, sorry
>>
>>67591400
this sounds about right

I was hanging with some br girls a year or two ago
you have to really pull the moves on them, they even told me later that guys are expected to chase girls relentlessly never accepting "no" from them

that's cool, but no wonder I never dated one, if I pulled that on a girl here I'd be considered a sex offender lol
>>
>>67588245

Girls flock to refugee camps and find some alpha mustang to ride there.

Whitey betas masturbate at the thought of it.

That's pretty much it.
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>67588245
>Filipina girls are highly religious.
>Like, all of them.
>Or are into the decency meme of sex-before marriage.
>But in reality if you managed to liplock with them, it's a slippery slope for them towards blowjobs and actual sex.
Every fucking time.
>>
>>67588448
For me i'm not even that attracted to euro faces outside of the med so for me Br girls are perfect
I would probably also like Argentinian women but i heard they are as cold as Alaska
>>67594670
that's kind of the point i love that shit though also this is known as "cavala brasileira"
>>
>>67594944

This, by the way
>>
No idea, only done it once, met her through a friend, ended becoming a gf. Just started going into town, going for lunch and stuff desu
>>
>>67595017
this sounds exactly like what i had assumed about the nation SAD
>>
>>67588245
Social events (parties and friends of friends mainly). My dates were somewhat "traditional", knowing also that the kind of girls I've dated with were more decent than average, meeting up to know each other instead of just fucking, to see if a serious relationship could came up. This is for me my favourite method, hard to follow this days.

Now I'm more open to more "bitchy" girls but just for fun, wanting something serious with one of them is being a top tier cuck.
>>
How can I rid off the pump and dump destiny?
>>
>>67594944
This
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.