[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to win? The UK or the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: UK EU.jpg (34KB, 468x318px) Image search: [Google]
UK EU.jpg
34KB, 468x318px
Who's going to win? The UK or the EU?
>>
Anglos always win
>>
The next president of the United States is getting chummy with Nigel Farage. I'd say the odds are in our favour.
>>
>>67578402
Farage who has nothing to do with the UK government
>>
>>67578329
russia
>>
File: 2015_GDP_(nominal)_in_EU.svg.png (78KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
2015_GDP_(nominal)_in_EU.svg.png
78KB, 1280x698px
>>67578372
True but they have a big population and GDP advantage

>>67578402
I honestly don't think the next President of the USA gives a shit about Europe. He'll say, America First, you guys sort it out by yourselves.

He only liked Brexit because he saw similarities with what he wanted to achieve in America, not because he supported the "British cause" against the EU or anything
>>
>>67578513
He talked with Farage after he won and said that the UK was a "special relation" or something like that and that he wanted to keep close ties with the UK
>>
>>67578329
don't forget we are all in this world together <3
>>
>>67578675
Only because Anglos are capable of mercy. If it wasn't for us Stalin would have wiped you off the face of the earth.
>>
>>67578675
Fuck off, Sausage sucker
>>
>>67578613
Farage doesn't matter, it's the UK government that has to get on. All US Presidents say the "special relationship" thing. It means precisely nothing, you've got to judge people (and countries) by their actions.

The US government that sided with the USSR against Britain over Suez said the same thing. Reagan's US government which invaded the British territory of Granada without even notifying Thatcher said the same thing. Truman's US government that reneged on the promise by President Roosevelt to share results of nuclear bomb research (often due to British scientists) with the UK said the same thing. Obama talked about the special relationship then threatened the British people over trade (back of the queue) unless we stay in the EU

Do you get the idea now?
>>
>>67578838
This. States have no friends only interests.
>>
>>67578755
Tbqh, do we look like caring about self-destruction?

>>67578793
Thanks for the reminder, would have nearly forgotten I still have some wieners in the fridge
>>
>>67578838
Well the UK did follow the US into a falsified war and continue to intervene despite it having fuck all to do with us.

As for the Obama threat, he was actually backing up the government's warnings.
>>
>>67578838
Correction, Grenada was Commonwealth not British by then, but still as a Commonwealth country the same point applies
>>
>>67579106
>As for the Obama threat, he was actually backing up the government's warnings.

Sure but Cameron didn't write his speeches. Everyone knows the British public don't take kindly to being threatened by foreign leaders. The PM's point with getting foreign leaders involved wasn't to have them threaten us with a worse trading position, just to show that our allies don't think it would be in our interest. I'm sure the UK government was horrified when they heard that come out of his mouth
>>
File: b85.jpg (87KB, 490x612px) Image search: [Google]
b85.jpg
87KB, 490x612px
>>67578329
Win what?
The last I checked, the UK was more divided than ever before, Scots, N-Irish, Labour, Tories, London, Brexit result almost 50/50.
The same thing happened in the US, massive division. Believe me. #Sad.
EU and it's subordinates are next.

It's really difficult to see anything great coming for The Westâ„¢ and its hegemony.
The power has already begun to fade. BRICS and other shitholes like Indonesia will be taking over the world much sooner than we'd like.
>>
File: AinsleyDynamic.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyDynamic.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>67578402
>The next president of the United States is getting chummy with a literal who. I'd say the odds are in our favour.
>>
>>67579444
Horseshit.
The UK has always been "divided" in this way because we've always had 2 main political parties or forces vying for control since the country became somewhat democratic

Royalists + Parliamentarians
Tories + Whigs
Tories + Liberals
Tories + Labour
Urban + Rural
Class divides
Religious divides

It's the divisions that create the dynamism necessary for an innovative and prosperous society.

What's far more worrying is the state of affairs on the European continent where you make it impossible for the electorate to change things in a meaningful way.
>>
EU. They will elect a female and UK will finally be able to die.
>>
>>67579819
EU will elect a female? What do you mean? The next head of the EU Commission will be female?
>>
>>67579877
>englishman can't read english
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>67579975
all englanders speak urdu m8
>>
>>67579975
Ok humour me, what does "They" refer to in your post?
>>
>>67580126
>being illiterate in 2016
>>
>>67580202
If you can't explain your own post I'll just assume it's nonsense
>>
>>67580320
>if i cant read its ur fault lol
>>
File: aku11.jpg (12KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
aku11.jpg
12KB, 142x142px
>>67579817
Every country have their basic divisions, it's the infighting in your political system that is quite remarkable. Both of your major parties seem to be more or less divided currently. I might be wrong but what the actual fuck is going on in there?
And not all countries have their own Scotlands and Northern Irelands to worry about. It's not like Lapland wants to break away from Finland and join the ASEAN...
What about your political system, where UKIP got more than 5 million votes, but only 3 seats in parliament?
At least our populist party got into the bloody government. They've tightened the immigration policies, but lost over a half of their voter base because they weren't "defending the poor people" as they promised, but fucked them with austerity policies. If you're going full populist, you should be ready (and the system should let you) take the responsibility. At least The Finns party has made an impact. Compared to Soini, I see someone like Farage more of a windbag, who is trying to claim everything as his personal merit, even if it's not really his to declare. An egoist, if you will.

>What's far more worrying is the state of affairs on the European continent where you make it impossible for the electorate to change things in a meaningful way.
Euro was a mistake, the EU in my mind, is not (yet). After all, nobody stopped you from leaving did they? It's all politics and diplomacy, and trying to seek a consensus in divisive decisions. I'd rather see more unified Europe, than an Europe of petty nations waging trade and taxation wars against each other, while major global powers are buying their way into our continent, and "The Evil Brussels" is slowly turning into "Evil Beijing" or some other ghastly capital of an authoritarian state.
>>
>>67579729
His face is plastered all over Brexit.
I don't think he's a literally who anymore.
>>
>>67581822
okay so he's a pop culture icon

still a joke politician who couldn't even win his seat as a party leader with supportership of millions.
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.png (1MB, 1240x869px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.png
1MB, 1240x869px
>>67578329
>Implying
>>
awww I wanted more angry leaf vs. nitpicky karen
>>
>>67578372
This time, krautz and russkies won't help you, tho
>>
>>67582002
Rasheed.
>>
>>67585187
pikey
>>
>>67585308
Paki.
>>
>>67585510
coal monkey
>>
>>67585532
Skid.
>>
What are they competing in?
>>
>>67585601
scrounger
>>
>>67585673
Dot head.
>>
>>67585894
reebok wearer
>>
>>67585963
Combo breaker.
>>
I hope UK. I don't want to have to learn how to speak European
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.