[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This level of optimism...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: made in usa.png (68KB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
made in usa.png
68KB, 350x311px
Who here has the strong urge to move to America and MAGA? Making your future children part of the greatest country on Earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQSli-OLzP8
>>
fuck off we're full
>>
File: CxbSHBGW8AA_R-o.jpg (33KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
CxbSHBGW8AA_R-o.jpg
33KB, 750x735px
>>67575439

We are still coming.
>>
I wonder what sort of bargaining Trump is doing with the TEA partiers / fiscal hawks. Ryan already has his hands full herding Republican cats in the House. The hawks are the ones who shut down the government during the budget sequesters. In the two years of Obama's Stimulus they were doled out to the states as block grants, and a bunch of them refused them or blew them on stupid shit.

I just can't imagine The House conceding if Trump approaches them with a $25 billion project that only spans 3 or 4 districts (eg a Dam or rail system) and if you dole it out piecemeal to 250 districts nothing will get done. I'm guessing that's why The House wants to bring back pork barrel spending.

This is going to get very interesting once the Trump honeymoon wears off. I pray that he has the vision to actually propose real projects that most of the country can get behind and support regardless, and not just "replace 100 bridges and lay down 2000 miles of asphalt".

I'm not thinking a Mars program (though that would stimulate the global economy if we could get everyone on board). I'm thinking something like high speed rail, smart grid, smart roadways, floodplain / wetlands restoration, or something useful that doesn't fuck up the environment.

Maybe start construction of 20 new nuclear power plants as a 10 year program?

Good luck Trump. You are going to need it.
>>
File: truth.jpg (173KB, 1063x532px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
173KB, 1063x532px
>>67577127

What the fuck is this shit? That sounded too real for something in 4chan. Also boring.
>>
>>67577255

Oh, right. I forgot where I was. Sorry, I've had a couple of drinks. Ahem....

"AMURIKA GRATE!! LOVE ME TRUMP. I WANT TO BE WHITE! Canada sucks."

I won't let it happen again.
>>
cba 2bh
>>
File: AWALT.png (200KB, 500x878px) Image search: [Google]
AWALT.png
200KB, 500x878px
>>67577388

Why are you drinking alone?
>>
>>67577531

My wife isn't home from work yet, and it's Friday evening.

I don't have an alcohol problem. WE have an alcohol problem, but she's just late.

kek.
>>
File: 1477182214422.png (215KB, 376x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477182214422.png
215KB, 376x415px
>>67575406
>that level of cuckoldry
>>
>moving to a 56% white country
>>
America is generally seen as a laughing stock, a backwards, superstitious nation resistant to progress, which fails to care for it's own citizens. Employment and health benefits are pitiful in comparison, the gun laws are considered bizarre and the incredibly harsh justice system including the barbaric death penalty laws is shocking to the milder more "rehabilitation" focussed europeans. There are also the issues with human rights, womens rights, and wars. In fairness having nuts like Sarah Palin and whatsisname off Fox News does not help the reputation of the USA.

Apparently some third world countries still see America as the land of opportunity but I would say that the general reputation of the USA is in tatters and serious work will be needed before it can win back the respect of the world.
>>
>>67578938
whattaf

I've spent last month in /pol/ and I didn't think realist murricans even exist anymore!

I'm moving back to /int/
>>
>>67578938
>fails to care for it's own citizens
Why are you my responsibility..?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.