[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cp/ - Culture Pals: Infographics Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: How_to_get_laid.jpg (624KB, 925x3026px) Image search: [Google]
How_to_get_laid.jpg
624KB, 925x3026px
Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, be comfy with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, get made fun of for being crazy, share replies from pastas, fall in love with ludwig, fuck your shit up, prep your qt's bull

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL NOOBS:
>interpals.net (embeded)

OP pastebin:
>http://pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed) (embeded)

mega with all the OP pics
>https://mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw (embeded)

>Old thread:
>>67502948
>>
File: 1446232350853.jpg (91KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446232350853.jpg
91KB, 768x1024px
Hey man, your thread is way nicer, I'll stay here
>>
>>67573591
Oh shit brahs I fucked up big time. The condom I was using broke and I didn't realize it and I ended up finishing balls deep in her. The thing is she's not on birth control but on some other medicine that would kill the baby if she ends up getting pregnant. Shitting bricks right now desu.
>>
>>67575031
quebec?
>>
>>67575031

How was fucking a Czech girl? I've always wanted one, any tips? I'm pretty interested in Czech New Wave and literature if that would help me win them.
>>
>>67578541
No I'm the Hawaiian guy
>>67578883
Pretty great desu. I just got lucky with her though most Czech girls are pretty cold and distant to strangers at first but that's just what Czechs do though they are really beautiful and great once one warms up to you. No idea if that would help you or not since like I said I didn't think try to get a Czech girl, it just sort of happened and I didn't even know much about the country before I started talking to her. I also talked to her for almost two years online before we met by the way.
>>
>>67579550
Also she already told her mom about the condom breaking and I'm supposed to meet her family again next weekend, I don't know how I'm going to face her.
>>
File: 1437999314638.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1437999314638.png
448KB, 900x900px
How the fuck do you get girls on this site.
I don't think I can compete against the beta orbiters and muslims that try to hit on girls on the site.

Should I share my profile maybe?
>>
>>67580769
Patience young one patience
>>
>>67580769
post brofile I can maybe help you with it
>>
>>67580769
>should I share my profile
Yes!
>>
>>67575031
>>67579550
Give her the morning after pill you stupid nigger
>>
>>67580769
>Should I share my profile maybe?
That's the last thing you should do with all the freaks that browse these threads.
>>
>>67581016
Don't listen to this guy, he has 0 qts. Bost profile, and qts will come your way
>>
>>67580865
>>67580892
>>67580901
>>67581016
>>67581167
I got nothing to lose...
/IVENEVERSEENAVA
>>
>>67581631
You look good, just maybe try working on your profile for more than 30 seconds.
Take pictures with a camera instead of a Kartoffel, put maybe some information about yourself.

Basically you have shitty quality pictures that barely show you and your profile has no content. Being from Germany will give you all the views and you dont look bad so just try harder an get the QTs.
>>
>>67582080
I'm bad at expressing myself which is why I just wrote down a bunch of bullshit.
There's not much I do because I have no social life and I'm a pretty boring person.

But I'll try to get some inspiration from other profiles.
Does having a long description of myself really get me more girls or is it just the pictures?
>>
>>67582411
I'm a NEET,I understand, but at least you can have like 3 cool selfies.
Add some sarcasm, bitches love sarcasm.
The "about" part should be short maybe a paragraph, but you could add your hobbies, fav music, books and etc.
>>
>>67582579
I tried to be sarcastic with women but I think they never understood it and they ended up ignoring me like always.

Well thanks anyway. I'll try to get a few good pictures too.
>>
>>67582705
Sarcasm is just a bait, dont use it on conversations. "anon I love your profile, you're so sarcastic and cool, I'm also very smart and sarcasic too XD rolfcopter!"
follow the OP advices they are solid I believe
>>
>>67581631
you're not ugly, just your profile pic is blurry

also no need to have the picture of anri and forget her name in your profile

I don't have any info in my profile really but I still talk to lots of people, just have to be somewhat confident in your messages.
>>
Tomorrow I will be able to change my profile back to Brazil but honestly I think I will just leave it as Germany.
I get so many messages and views just because of that, even after I explain I'm not German it still develops so it's not a bad idea.
>>
>>67581631
I'm a sucker for tits, but drop the tit pic
>>
>>67575031
Oh shieet I guess do what >>67581016 said

>>67583813
I've changed my country as well few days ago to check it out and got so more messages as well, funny that I started getting a lot of messages of the Brazilian girls while I had none before. Also tons of Russians.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.