[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me of the magical land called Brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Brazil-Favela-617px.jpg (78KB, 617x322px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil-Favela-617px.jpg
78KB, 617x322px
Tell me of the magical land called Brazil
>>
Serious shithole

Everything here's bad, people wanna fuck you over for profit, the weather is fucking horrible, you can get mugged at any time of the day, people are ignorant and can only think of cheap beer and asses
>>
>>67570471
>Everything here's bad, people wanna fuck you over for profit, the weather is fucking horrible, you can get mugged at any time of the day, people are ignorant and can only think of cheap beer and asses
nah you are just an autistic fuck who can't handle challenges and think that moving to an easier place will simply solve all of your problems
>>
https://youtu.be/G0PhUNoIWYs
>>
>>67570255
bestgore.com
>>
>>67570503
And then there's retards like that that get pride in all of this
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>67570540
omg what is this? please explain!!! it reminds me of that powerpuff girls episode with the cockroaches
>>
>>67570471
>>67570540

hmmm
>>
>>67570255
Did a 6 year old design that flag?
>>
>>67570503
>you are just an autistic fuck who can't handle challenges and think that moving to an easier place will simply solve all of your problems
Well, isn't that the basis of Brazilian ancestors?
>>
>>67571071
no my friend. he is actually right. Its bad as fuck. Only now that the shit is over the charts, our biggest oil company worth ZERO, due to a huge corruption scandal envolving all the political parties and some of the workers of that company. Our country is fucked up. The solution would take atleast 30 years. But due our imense retardation we are probably taking the authoritarian way again. Brazil was never a trully capitalistic country we are a circus, and everyone knows that. Its a good place to stay for 15 days if you want to fuck women and take drugs. but only retards invest money in here and survive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.