[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the American version of yourself be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1133.gif (28KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.gif
28KB, 1024x683px
What would the American version of yourself be like?
>>
Straight, high test, into cars.
>>
individualistic, insecure, autistic and fat
>>
Fat, loud, statist

Wait..
>>
fat and insecure with shit in my underwear
>>
>>67562631

Same as here except there I could buy a gun to kill myself
>>
I would grow corn in a farm in Minessota and play de banjo
>>
>>67562631
Just like me instead I have the ability to talk to random strangers at length.
>>
>>67562631
Fat
>>
mah niggro i`m gonna bitch you ass ooga booga hhuh
>>
>>67563086
This so much
>>
>>67562631
Probably a school shooter
>>
Exactly like me except I'd fit in better because I look like a typical American, I'd have nerd loser friends which you can find in America easily, I'd shoot guns in the desert for fun, and live a happy life with a fat American gf.
>>
Texan
>>
Exactly the same except he could eat Herseys without retching
>>
fat and retarded
>>
The same but with a bullet in my brain
>>
CHICANO or celtic
>>
>>67563086
You're Israeli, I'm sure there are 100 different ways to kill yourself within the day.
>>
The same but with butter in my ass.
>>
>>67563097
I know like one person who plays the banjo, and he's a complete redneck.

You'd fit in.
>>
will be kicking five of the lowest ranked members of my clan tonight, friends.

gonna have the rest of my platoon round them up execution style for the show.

will send a message to the new recruits about what kind of shit they got themselves into by joining.

are you not entertained?
>>
>>67569685
t. First Lieutenant <Name Redacted>
>>
>>67562631
??????? Nothing would change.
>>
I imagine a Latino who is just a little bit gay
>>
>>67562631
Depressed by how wide and diverse the country is. Not comfy.
>>
>>67562631

I can't think of any difference
>>
I'd have antennas and bigger moustache
>>
Jeffrey Dahmer but weeber.
>>
fat and with IBS
>>
>>67568685
>>67569112
Same thing lol
>>
File: 1478618056030.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478618056030.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>67562631
Attractive, heterosexual, fit, individualistic and prideful of plethora of accomplishments.
>>
>lives in a Southern state
>long hair, skinny
>walks around in loose jeans and without shirt during summers
>lives in a shack or a trailer
>does some basic bitch jobs
>owns some 70s polluting gas guzzler
>blues and rock'n-roll in veins that incorporate together into authentic Blues-y Grimy Sludge'n'Roll

Fuck, now I want to become a redneck in some small village.
>>
>>67575063
I know several people like that.
Welcome to the South, tbqh.
>>
>>67562631
Just like me except stupid enough to overstay my visa
>>
>>67562631
Shot to death.
>>
>>67562631
I'd probably still be studying engineering, because dropping out has more severe economic consequences in the US.
And I'd probably own a car or a motorcycle. All the money I've invested in getting my licenses here could have bought me a license and a shitbox in the US.

I'd probably still be an insecure asshole. But I could go for melancholic drives instead of melancholic walks.
And I would also own a Chiappa Rhino and I'd go to the local shooting range every second weekend. Maybe I'd be a bit fatter, too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.