[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hired a less qualified white person over a shitskin today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1440916520977.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1440916520977.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
I hired a less qualified white person over a shitskin today. How do you banter shitskins in your country?
>>
I am shitskin.
Please stop bantering to poor people like me.
>>
I once fired a manager since she hired her own nephew instead of more skilled ones.]
And she tried to offer me sex in exchange of keeping her, so I didn't even pay her salary for that month.
Why in the world people don't value work...
>>
>>67562821
>she tried to offer me sex in exchange of keeping her
so... you did a sex with her, and didn't par a salary to her? what a devil you are.
>>
>>67562880
No, I didn't. I clearly wrote "she tried".
>>
>>67562821
kek
>>
>>67562941
it shows how stupid shitskins really are lmao fuck off mehmed
>>
>>67562941
so.. why did you refuse her offer? It was a chance for you to have a sex slave.
>>
I don't think that's good for bussiness if he's not qualified
>>
I voted Trump out of spite
>>
>>67563093
Fuck off, faggot.
>>67563149
First of all, she was married. And second, it's my family business, they build it with work and planning, not doing stuff like that.
>>
>>67563281
Good lad
>>
>>67562610
I voted for Trump even though my gf is a spic and her mom is an illegal alien
>>
File: 1479472141106.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479472141106.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>67562749
I love these cheeky Japanese shitposters
>>
So you basically behaved like a shitskin?
>>
>>67563796
Thank you, my island rat friend.
>>
>>67563953
wew
>>
>>67564420
No, I didn't rape them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.