[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to a zoo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: giraf.png (2MB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
giraf.png
2MB, 1000x777px
How was it? What was your favorite animal?
>>
File: 1466777084519.png (295KB, 618x567px) Image search: [Google]
1466777084519.png
295KB, 618x567px
Yeah we have some nice zoos here.
>>
>>67562283
Bad. I would ask my parents non-stop why they keep animals in jails and they tried to kick me away when I gave some food to bear.
>>
Last time I went to the zoo a muntjac came up to the fence and licked my hand.
>>
I have an annual membership for zoo.
My favorite one is White Tiger.
>>
Yeah, I went to Stockholm a year ago. :^)))))))))
>>
>>67562283
damn, i haven't go to the zoo since i was little and had to go through surgery
i'll never forget the bear scratching his belly, it made the funniest leather sound i ever heard
>>
File: retard.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>67562283
yea i liekd the monkies
>>
>>67562283
Yes, everyday since I live in a big Zoo.
>>
I went (alone) some weeks ago, it is really cool

My favorite anima is by far the hippopotamus, that thing is huge, it's the size of a fucking car, it is really scary
>>
Last time I went I was a kid.

I liked the bengal tiger.
>>
I used to love going to the zoo as a kid but now I don't think I would enjoy it that much thinking the animals are probably not very happy... yeah i know a lot of them wouldn't survive in the wild, but still

I loved the polar bear, elephants,penguins (seeing them swim is awesome) etc, I like them all
>>
There's a zoo by my house that is filled with animals taken from drug dealers and illegal exotic pets, they give you a box of popcorn when you go in and you can feed the animals with it. The pigs are the best because they are very smart and always hungry for popcorn
>>
File: 1412360052568.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1412360052568.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
I live in a zoo

I see animals here every day

they walk around freely

it's frightening when I think about it.
>>
i just remember it smelling like fukcing shit everywhere
>>
our zoo got closed ;-;
>>
>>67562283
yes
the tall horse is my favourite animal
>>
I once threw up on an Elephant in San Francisco zoo. It was how I learned I was allergic to peanuts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.