[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country do you really, really dislike in a non-meme way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: getfucked.png (136KB, 349x205px) Image search: [Google]
getfucked.png
136KB, 349x205px
Which country do you really, really dislike in a non-meme way?
For me it's Saudi Arabia... I fuckin hate that place and the fat jawas the hutt that live there. I hate their culture, i hate their scenery... There's no redeeming qualities about that place.

Another country that really gets on my nerves is Turkey. They are quite the scum and the turks are in general total assholes
>>
Portugal.
>>
Usa, i hope it implodes thanks to trump
>>
Italy
>>
>>67560441
Same, Saudi Arabia.

Underserving of its wealth.
Undeserving of its stability
A noveau riche country that pretends to be pious.
>>
>>67560441
Saudi Arabia and Germany should be nuked to glass desu.
>>
>>67560441
France
>>
File: 1477909733158.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477909733158.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
Complications?
>>
Really can't see I hate any country. I've been to about 60 countries and found redeemable features in every single one, even countries usually hated by /int/.

As far as countries that play a negative role in the world, maybe Russia. Even then, I enjoyed my visit to Russia.
>>
>>67560823
How is Torkay going to get back at amerikans for trying to coup the government?

will it be coup for a coup?

Or make like a christian and turn a cheek? :^)

I gotta say it was a couple of nights of full blown meme happenings after happenings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaJs5A4BwZA
>>
>>67560441
For me it'd have to be Saudi Arabia as well, I think it triggers a lot of people around the world.

Other than that, I genuinely have a dislike for Sweden. Seriously, putting the memes aside I just generally find the people repulsively smug and the culture bland and emasculated.

Modern China also gets on my nerves, I just wish they had never discovered communism твн.
>>
>>67560441
UAE/Saudi and Australia.
First for the same reason as you.
Second is because all Australians are cunts, and are proud of the fact. Also so desperate appear manly and though whilst being neither.

All the fucking loosers in Sweden, frat type people and pretentious fuckers alike, want to go there for some reason. Fucking nuke the entire coast and keep the inland as a mining colony.
>>
>>67561217
Haha did I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>67561217
I noticed that northern euros have an obsession with Australia.
This always comes to my mind when i think about Asutralia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00NvCbhNjZg
>>
>>67561383
Did not see your post before I wrote mine. But might seem that way.

>>67561398
Northern euros do have an obession with Australia. Tbo i think that is the main reason I hate the country, becuase I am an edgy contrarian.
>>
>>
>>67560441
I agree, fuck Saudi Arabia. Fuck all muslim countries really, but especially those backwards as fuck desert niggers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.