[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Argentinians such flaming faggots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Why are Argentinians such flaming faggots?
>>
Losing a war that the other side considers almost irrelevant and don't give a shit about is a sure fire way to cause massive butthurt
>>
>>67533719
Argies are sub humans
>>
>>67533719
They're catholics. All catholics like it up the bum.
>>
>>67533719
well at least he didn't get thrown rocks and eggs, not sure if it's better or worse than that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXI0Mi4zbIA
>>
>>67533719
Because fuck you is no longer an acceptable answer in 4chan?
>>
File: nihilists.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nihilists.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Why are Germans such yobs?
>>
>>67536701
Only feminine penises of cute traps like anzu
>>
>>67533719
you fucking retard he was spanish not argentine

this old cuck it´s so buttblasted he see argentines everywhere
>>
>>67537650
t. Manuel Pereira
>>
>>67533719

Uk and Brazil should divide Argentina.
>>
File: 1261.png (143KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1261.png
143KB, 504x504px
>>67537724
>The airport where Jeremy Clarkson claims a worker refused to let the presenters of The Grand Tour on to a flight in revenge for a row over the Falklands has challenged his account, saying the employee was Spanish rather than Argentinian and the trio were too late to board

>“Nevertheless the personal behaviour of the staff member described in the media does not conform to our approach on customer service at Stuttgart airport. Stuttgart ground services will investigate the event with its staff. We do already know that the employee mentioned is Spanish, not Argentinian.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/16/jeremy-clarkson-row-airport-disputes-argentinian-claim-falklands

this faggot clarkson is lying again
>>
>>67537995
>We do already know that the employee mentioned is Spanish, not Argentinian

kek, Clarkson and OP BTFO
>>
>>67537995
Yet another proof that britshits are the scum of Earth
>>
>The latest controversy coincides with the debut of the new show on Amazon Prime on Friday.
There it is, folks.
>>
>>67537995
Regardless of the worker's nationality or what he said, he still supposedly prevented Clarkson from boarding a plane for no good reason. The worker was still in the wrong here (which is why the airport are investigating him rather than Clarkson).

Also this >>67539333
>>
File: 1477004629942.png (136KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1477004629942.png
136KB, 504x504px
>>67539174
>Manuel Pereira insisted the former Top Gear host had arrived too late at the departure gate to board the BA flight to Heathrow.

>The check-in agent declared: “Mr Clarkson thinks he is very important and that the flight is going to wait for him. Even if it’s The Queen, we don’t wait.”

>The Stuttgart Airport worker, in his 40s, also denied referring to the Top Gear Falklands row by telling The Sun columnist: “I’m from Argentina so f*** you.”

>He said: “I never said anything about Argentina — I’m from Spain.”

>Manuel Pereira insists he’s not even from Argentina . . . but Spain

>Mr Pereira insisted: “I said, ‘You were in the lounge drinking, you were told we were boarding, you didn’t move’.”

>His boss backed him, saying: “We’re not running a kindergarten.

>“They have to be on time.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2200840/airport-argie-worker-who-kicked-jeremy-clarkson-off-flight-brands-top-gear-star-a-lying-prima-donna-who-thinks-hes-more-important-than-the-queen/

he is a fucking retard a true brit
>>
>>67539550
>for no good reason

he was late for the fly because he was in the bar drinking too much muslims sperm are you stupid?
>>67539572
>>
>>67533719

BUMP

because op is a fag
>>
>>67539333
this

The airport AND Clarkson are playing the sum of you like fools. Wonder how much Amazon paid them for this little stunt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.