[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with the barbarians who don't use the bidet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 176x136px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 176x136px
What is wrong with the barbarians who don't use the bidet?
>>
>>67530602
I'd use it but its not often installed in homes here. I'd have to buy one.
>>
>>67530602
Bidet is for faggots.
Real man uses a shower hose. Put out the shower head, and insert the hose into your own anus, then turn the tap on.
>>
I don't know how they can live without them.
>>
File: atelier-douchette-wc1.jpg (59KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
atelier-douchette-wc1.jpg
59KB, 766x768px
>>67530602
this is simpler and superior
>>
>>67531754
>flushing button on the tank
I don't like it.
>>
>>67531935
you have an automatic flushing system in your home ?
>>
>>67532721
No... I just prefer a flushing handle, not button.
Automatic flushing system is getting popular here. You can even sometimes see it in real life. (even in regular house.)
>>
How does a bidet work? After you took a shit, do you go to sit on it? Hover over it? Which direction does the water go? What do you do with your wet behind? Is there some cleaning paper, which would get all gross when wet? Is there a towel, which multiple people have to use?

Walk me through the process.
>>
>>67530602

I don;t know how....
>>
>>67530602
toilet paper is objectively less messy.
>>
My toilet has a Washlet which clean up your ass with spray water.
When you press a button on Washlet, a nozzle comes up automatically from edge of the toilet bowl, then spray water hits to the area where you wanna clean up.
You can find at least two buttons on it. One is for shit stains, and the other one is for piss stains.
Piss stains? Yes, it is for women who need to wipe their ass after they piss.
So.. this means if you hit the button, the spray water will hit an area where a vagina is supposed to be located.
I really like this feature, because this gives me a feel as if I am a girl.
It's like I'm getting fucked by someone while the spray water hits the area.
This really helps me when I fap in toilet. I highly recommend you to do this if you find Washlet somewhere.
>>
>>67533633
first you wipe as you'd normally do
then sit with your back facing the tap, lean a bit with a cheek, and then clean yourself with water and soap as you'd normally do in the shower, so hands/sponge/whatever

once you are clean, just use a towel
whether you want to have one of your own or not is your choice, with your family/partner it shouldn't be a problem to use the same one if you know you are clean, just change it often

personally I use a personal one
>>
>>67534380
kys barbarian
>>
Little poopie on your butt is not biggie.
>>
>>67530602
pee in loo pls
>>
>>67535093
this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.