[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Eastern Europe. All South America is a shithole,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 22

File: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
EasternEuropeMap.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
Tell me about Eastern Europe. All South America is a shithole, but for some reason some countries still think they are special snowflakes.

What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.

What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?

Tell me about the special snowflakes from Eastern Europe.
>>
They will be Russians soon
>>
central yurop thank you very much
>>
>>67517287
>What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.
Poland, ukraine

>What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?
superiority - czechia, maybe slovenia and us too
inferiority - everything from serbia to greece (ex-ottoman countries)

>Tell me about the special snowflakes from Eastern Europe.
we're all special in our own way ^______^
>>
>>67517287
Hungary = Bolivia
>>
>>67517287

K let's try been to czech, slovakia and poland a few times their ok.

>What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.

in the EU those are hungary and poland right now, if you count russia to europe it*s them for reasons

>What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?

romania and bulgaria are pretty poor and have a gypsy system. hungary and poland have governments which aren't pretty democratic but know how to handle shit. western europe fullfills more democratic standards and is economically stronger due to the fact they weren't part of the east block
Germany in the middle is pretty seperated because the government do shit against left right or other terrorism because they don't want to be blamed for failures so they are going to be reelected.

hungary and poland again they want to try how far they can hurt standards of the EU

Now tell me at least one thing
as an european it seems to me that most south american politians are either already corrupt or get it (in line with the will to be a dictator) while in charge.

is it like this?
>>
File: 2Hh3.jpg (86KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
2Hh3.jpg
86KB, 640x541px
>>67517416
>They will be Russians soon
>>
I'm not originally from Eastern Europe, but I have traveled a lot. Poland is the most bullied one for sure. As for superiority I would say Bulgaria, very nationalistic people and proud of themselves, for what? I don't know. They will tell you their beaches are the best, their women are the prettiest, their food is the tastiest etc etc.

The amount of Bulgarians that told me how pretty the girls there are is unbelievable, literally. As I also had numerous Bulgarian girls at my school and they were nothing special. Nonetheless I went there and was left not only disappointed but confused. The average girl is comparable to a goblin, legit the only place I've seen pretty girls was at a restaurant chain (Happy) that specifically hired pretty girls. Even so some were meh, the women from Lithuania though...goddamn they have all the right to brag about their women.

The food is great though (when they're not trying to pile their yogurt onto everything edible). At least it's cheap as fuck. The country itself is pretty nice (besides the capital) but nothing to feel superior about. From my experience Bulgarians are the most braggadocious people I've came across and they hyped it up so much I felt left down.

Prague is also cool as fuck I can't speak about the entire country as I've never been outside of Prague but that's a cool fucking place, for sure on top of my list
>>
When I went there I saw a lot of alcoholism, decay, and prostitution.

REALLY happy I don't live there.
>>
>>67517974
>zmagar obsessed with shit
why i'm not surprised
>>
>>67518018
>pile yogurt onto everything
the fuck?
>>
>>67518144
well, in that case, how in your opinion neighbors should see your country after the events of 2014?
>>
>>67517287
>we got so low that south american cunts are comparing eastern european cunts to their standards of living etc.
don't take it the wrong way SA bros you're all cool, but how did we manage to fuck everything up so much that we are literally a third world shithole
>>
>>67518364
>events of 2014
>Russian land with Russian people is Russian once again
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU OF BAD YOU ARE PLOTTING AGAINST US REEEEEE
Sure, those events are terrible, should've just let west cuck us into oblivion
>>
>>67518516
you never were more advanced than latin america, I am sudaka and there is no reason for slavs to not be sudakas.
>>
>>67518770
we are more advanced now
>>
>>67518839

ha
>>
>>67518839
>WE ADVANCED NOW

stop.
>>
>>67518571
>Russian land
>Russian people
Yes, in the territory of the Crimean Khanate always lived Russians, I totally agree with you
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU OF BAD YOU ARE PLOTTING AGAINST US REEEEEE
you attack a neighboring state and made war on its south east
that people should be thinking about you
>>
>>67518839
Slovakia/GDP per capita
18,046.84 USD (2013)

Chile/GDP per capita
15,732.31 USD (2013)

you are sudaka.
>>
>>67518867
dont make me put out graphs, take it as a warning

>>67518881
more than latin america for sure, the place is like eastern europe in 90s but with way more violence

>>67518911
dont really know what sudaka means but that stat just proved we are more advanced than best Latino country
>>
Belarus/GDP per capita
7,575.48 USD (2013)

Mexico/GDP per capita
10,307.28 USD (2013)
>>
>>67518770
did i ever said that we were more advanced than you ?
we could have been better if not for fucking commies after 1944 and then 25 years more of ex-commies
>>
>>67518930
you are best sudaka.
>>
>>67518883
You go to wiki of any language, you open demographic statistics of Crimea, and then we talk.
>>
File: SPAN0001.gif (386KB, 1411x747px) Image search: [Google]
SPAN0001.gif
386KB, 1411x747px
>>
>>67519116
This is territory of another state and you had no right to intrude on her, even under such a pretext
>>
Kosovo isn't a country.
>>
>>67519302
But they wanted to join us, and it's not a fucking propaganda. The whole country was in shit state and it is understandble for them to flee from another bloody revolution, people got scared, of course west would've never allowed such thing, and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not
>>
>>67519373
Does anyone in the Balkans officially recognise it?
>>
>>67519513
Do Albanians count ?
>>
>>67519373
gtfo
>>
File: 7ucJ1JvdsmI.jpg (31KB, 543x305px) Image search: [Google]
7ucJ1JvdsmI.jpg
31KB, 543x305px
>>67519438
>west would've never allowed such thing
>and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not
>>
>>67517287
Ukraine is the Brazil of EE
Poland is the Mexico of EE
>>
>>67518930

>chile
>best Latino country

I want this meme to end
>>
>>67519513
I do, fuck servers
>>
also, when the fuck is Russia going to invade Ukraine?, I need to bring my Ukrainian qt
>>
>>67519741
Never. Russia is a paper tiger
>>
>>67517287
hungarian living in romania cuz trianon.

romania is prolly top 3 in being the shittiest
>>
>>67517287
I can tell you that Czech Republic is the best of them.

t. knower

You can tell because I won't get any (You)s to this post, everyone in EE knows it too
>>
>>67519706
and here's our snowflake
>>
>>67519691
>Ukraine is the Brazil of EE
Why
>>
>>67519706
well, they are white
>>
>>67519791
Czechoslovakia > Czech republic
>>
Literally all of them. Their delusions of grandeur can only be matched by their butthurt.
>>
>our GDP is higher than the Russian one

how is this even possible
>>
>>67518930

haha
>>
>>67517287
>Bolivia
Objectivity Albania.

>superiority complex
Hungary 99%: Extremely delusional
Russia 95% Delusional and indoctrinated.
Romania 91% We waz romans and shit! (how ever we are different )
>inferiority complex
No one.

Romania: Liberal mentality, non-slavic, social-democratic.
Hungary: Delusional fascists, lairs to the core, asian language
Albania: from the Caucasus

The rest are basically the same I'm mentality and attitude
>>
>>67519985
>hungarians liars
im pretty sure theyre the ones telling the truth and we are the liars
>>
>>67519985
Russia is not in Eastern Europe
>inferiority complex
>No one
My sides
>>
>>67519438
>of course west would've never allowed such thing, and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not

So you want to say that it's right to forcibly create conditions for such referendum in a different country even when it's not legitimate by basically whole world's standards? No one who is able to think for himself holds that referendum a legitimate one, The only countries who support it are Russia and their democratic friends such as Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe. By your logic, Russia could easily annex Narva based on same circumstances.

Don't forget that the whole Ukraine revolution thing started because of Yanukovich suddenly pulling out of the deal on the day he was supposed to sign it, as a result of blackmail from Russia which threatened to cut imports worth billions.

Russia always said how nations like Ukraine are brother nations to them, but they suddenly stop being brotherly when they refuse to depend on Russia. For you guys the logic is "you are our brother, but if you don't stay with us and join Europe, you might as well all die and suffer".
>>
>>67519985
I am going to laugh instead of writing some insults.
>>
does it matter anymore?
where are russians im waiting for them
>>
>>67520197
Laugh and then look in the mirror really really hard.
>>
>>67520125
Sure they are.

>>67520182
Tell me ONE nation with out a superiority complex: ONE
>>
>>67519438
We have millions of turks over here. That doesn't mean Berlin belings to Turkey.

You violated sovereignty of the Ukraine and the Baltics many times.
Borders are meant to be sacrosankt. especially in Europe! We aren't Africans oder Middle Easterners...
>>
>>67520469
I see a tall and handsome man. You on the other hand will see a gypsy mongrel.
>>
>>67520604
>I see a tall and handsome man.
Its my turn to laugh now. As I said: Liers to the core.
>>
>>67517287
govna
>>
>>67520792
*liars
>>
>>67517287
all shit like South America desu familia
>>
>>67519826
We are mestizo which makes it even more funny
>>
>>67518911
Gini Index of Slovakia: 26.1
Gini Index of Chile: 50.3

Raw GDP per capita is completely useless. Sudacas have a decent GDP per capita, but inequality that would make our elites blush, which is also the cause for their violence.
>>
>>67518939
If you compare stuff like literacy, crime rate etc. Belarus would be superior. "Muh GDP per capita".
>>
>>67518018
Based (not)patato.
Bulgaria a worst.
>>
>>67518883
A ты дoкaжи чтo тaм издaвнa хoхлы жили
>>
>>67517621
this kraut is 100% right
>>
>>67517621
>as an european it seems to me that most south american politians are either already corrupt or get it (in line with the will to be a dictator) while in charge.
>is it like this?
on the spot
...well if we're talking about dictatorship some politicians of the opposition either self-exiled or were thrown out of a helicopter
but most would just accept money and join the "dark side" while making mild criticism. that's how corrupt we are
>>
>>67517621
We're just gonna gas them at some point.

So far the only actual big issues are:

1 - South desperately trying to secede after receiving huge government investments since day 1.

2 - Crime.

The politicians can wait. South can't leave, crime can be eradicated Duterte style. After this our politicians will have their leather carefully removed and kindly turned into chairs. =)))))
>>
>>67521632
...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GFDfaxADRk
>>
>>67521495
этo нaпaдeниe нa тeppитopию coceднeгo гoc-вa
бoльшe мoжнo ничeгo нe пиcaть
>>
>>67521712

Paragaybro just had to post something, huh?
>>
File: bzgori.jpg (39KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
bzgori.jpg
39KB, 650x488px
>>67520604
this is what you see when you look in the mirror my gypsy friend
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 180x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 180x179px
>>67521803
fraude, traição e perfídia posso agüentar,
mas burrice não dá
>>
>>67519787
>>67520125

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>67522236
shouldnt you be the ones going back lmao
>>
File: map.png (98KB, 688x585px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
98KB, 688x585px
>>67522236
Sunt de acord
>>
>>67519833
>Zlovaks making anything better
>>
>>67522326
pistvan iji acas'
>>
>>67522427
sunt ardelean
>>
File: kirk3.jpg (126KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
kirk3.jpg
126KB, 700x530px
>>67520125
>>
Most bullied is Romania since they're the most gypsyest. Romanians are also autistic and have big dreams about their past.
>>
File: 1479234025079.png (206KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479234025079.png
206KB, 600x700px
>>67522760
>>
>>67523114
NICE CROSS
>>
>>67523105
your post perfectly describes hungary
>>
>>67523114
asta
>>
>>67522236
We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us!
>>
>>67517461
this desu
>>
>>67519791
>woah mestizo czechs with some german ancestry are better than literal abo easterners
>>
>>67517287
yup we are being bullied and made fun of, we have superiority complex, we dont want to obey others, we are xenophobic towards our eastern neighbours due to the past ww2 events and all that happened after. Fuckin russian commies didnt let us develop. We had to speak or even think the way they liked to not be murdered. Our governent has been under control of those shits even after we were considered as independent country for many years.
Right now we dont give a single fuck about what other countries think about us, we just dont want any more trouble caused by other countries in our land.
>Poland the Mexico of whatever
Thanks to mostly Germany our western and middle lands develop really fast. I travel a lot around Europe and i have to say there are richer and poorer regions in any country but Poland is definitely on of better places to live in Europe now its like top3 places if it comes to security and its not so bad if it comes to money either. Whats funny is rapefugees are going to bring once great scandinavia to below 3rd world south africa level but you should keep on mocking us. France and Germany are already suffering.
>>67521363
Id also like to say that responding(or worse- arguing) with americunts about history, economics and current events that are happening in our region is pointless, as we all know their knowledge about their own "cunt"ry is close to 0 not to mention the rest of the world. Factors like literacy are far beyond understanding for them. In fact they are so dumb that i often wonder if its not Canadians typing in the name of muricans.

Greeting from Poland, country full of extremes.
>>
>>67518770
Eastern Euro who's been to Colombia here, South America is straight up Africa tier compared to most of Eastern Europe, maybe with the exception of absolutely abominable shitholes like Moldova.
>>
dunno I'm from central europe
>>
>>67524838
t. Wodka Drzunkenszky
>>
>>67517461
this
>>
>>67517287
Poland, Ukraine

Superiority - Slovenia (justified), Bulgaria (I literally don't know why they would act superior, but they do)
Honorable mention: Croatia (they seem to think that they're somehow more developed than us, in reality we're kind of the same, but they're pushing ahead currently)

Inferiority - Serbia, Poland

There are quite a few unique countries and distinct cultures around here, some seep into others and such.
Other than that, there are quite a few delusions of grandeur running around, mainly with Poles but generally we all think that we're shit and that everyone around is shit.
>>
File: EE west vs east.jpg (79KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
EE west vs east.jpg
79KB, 500x550px
>>67517287
Well, there are several layers of complexes and they all mix a bit. I'm no psychologist nor political scientist, but I'll try my best to explain the gist of the situation. Other Eastern Euros are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
The most apparent set of complexes would be the "smug, rich west VS. poor, primitive east", the one that stems mostly from economical situation or at least perceived economical situation.
Czechia and Slovenia would be an example of smug wannabe westerners, Ukies and Ruskies would be an example of poor easterners. So it probably would be way easier to find a selfhater in Poland than in Czechia. But keep in mind these are relative - a Pole looks down on a Russian in a similar way a Czech looks down on a Pole, and a Czech looks down on a Pole in a similar way a German looks down on a Czech.
>to be continued
>>
>>67517287
Can't say we belong to that group. We barely interact with anyone except ukrainians and belorussians. People know nothing about any of those countries here.
>>
>>67530264
Well, you might not consider yourself E. European, but everyone else does. And most bad stereotypes about EE (I don't wholly agree with this) come from Russia and/or Ukraine. You tend to pull weird shit and behave in a strange manner.
>>
>>67517287
>bolivia
Ukraine, because Russia is the biggest bully
>superiority
SRBIJA
Russia
Macedonia
Czechia/Poland?
>inferiority
Romania
Belarus
Latvia
>>
>>67530844
>superiority complex
>Macedonia

Kek, what? Only cunty/superiorly acting Macedonians I've encountered were LARP-ing Bulgarians.

Makbros are usually nice. They, Czechs and Slovaks are bros and are always nice to us.
>>
>>67531064
b-but MUH ALEXANDER THE GREEEEEAAAAAAAT
>>
Serbia is a powerless and poor country
>>
>>67529884
>Czech looks down on a Pole, and a Czech looks down on a Pole in a similar way a German looks down on a Czech.

yeah nah

we are looking down at balkan, russians and ukies but slovakia, poland and hungary is viewed as almost equal
>>
>>67531116
Oh, I've forgotten about that part cause they don't really say that shit in front of Serbs. Mostly in front of Greeks. I can now see what you're talking about.
>>
File: veomadobradevojčica.png (8KB, 152x210px) Image search: [Google]
veomadobradevojčica.png
8KB, 152x210px
>>67531165
D-do you like us Czechbros, we like you? You and Slovaks treat us the best.
>>
>>67517287
>most bullied country
poland and balts

balkan and russians are super proud about every shit...its annoying

inferiority? that should be us. we thing that our country sucks bcs we compare evertyhing here with germany, we were betreyed by the west and east in last 70 years so we dont trust anyone...thats why we are the most eurosceptic country in EU

we are proud about only 2 things....our beer and national hockey team
>>
File: EE we wuz.jpg (95KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
EE we wuz.jpg
95KB, 500x770px
>>67529884
Another layer, although probably not as relevant to an average person as the other ones, would be the WEWUZ superiority complex. Many nations and ethnicities have been around here for a long time and their history is quite rich, so many people use the achievements of their respective countries as a means of escapism and boosting one's self-esteem. Since origins of many Eastern European countries aren't very well known due to poor amounts of historical evidence (there isn't much of it due to many factors: illiteracy, carving in not very durable materials such as wood, christianization, wars), there are many myths, legends, and half-truths describing them. Some of them may be partially true, some of them may be completely made up in very recent times. Every country has some of them, but depending on the place people care about them to a lesser or larger extent. Now, I didn't do any proper research on this, but I'm fairly certain the highest concentration of care given to these memes seem to be in the central area of Eastern Europe, as this is where people tend to be the most autistic about history. So for example Ruskies (at least the ones I've met) don't care much about the past, while average Pole is, at least by comparison, obssessed with the past.
>>
>>67529884
I thought people in v4 countries call themselves central europeans so that they aren't associated with poor eastern euros, and that you all like each other, except maybe Slovakia and Hungary.
>>
>>67529884
>>67531509

You're hitting the nail on the head with these posts.
>>
File: 322629-original1-m5x1b.jpg (175KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
322629-original1-m5x1b.jpg
175KB, 800x450px
>>67531398
its 50/50 imho

people know that you were willing us help after Munich

right now all media, intelectuals, acadamia are still on "muh genocide" bandwagon

"common" people are with serbia
>>
>>67531674
12% that said no to vak neighbour were slovak immigrants
>>
>>67531674
I'm happy to hear that you like us. Basically, Czechia is what Serbs look up to and want our country to be like.

As for 'muh genocide', well, we did pull some hideous shit, but everyone else did too. Most people here are in favour of us getting punished, but only if everyone else confesses and gets punished for their misdeeds too. Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians are no more innocent than we are.
>>
>>67531674
>12% would want a Romanian neighbor
Why, though?
>>
>>67531895
rom is gypsy not romanian

they most likely asked every nationality and people said yes/no
>>
>>67531895
more like dont mind
>>
>>67531842
in my country there has been huge influx of yugos and hohols, and ones that come are 60 IQ specimen, they walk on fucking road when we have wide as fuck sidewalk, they broke basketball hoop, i now understand why western yuros hate us easterners so much though
>>
>>67531842
>want our country to be like

hm...I was in Serbia last year...honestly our countries are quite similiar in development...nothing to be jealous about desu
>>
>>67518018
Poland is the most bullied, because they get the most gibsmedat without even trying to improve themselves to eventually being a paying member of the EU. They rather try to get the most out of it and piss off everybody.
>>
>>67532026
To be honest, we too consider the refugees from the Yugo wars trash. Croatian and Bosnian Serbs (mainly Bosnian Serbs) are trash. We took them in after the war with open arms, gave them housing and everything and now, 20-some years later they're still on welfare, don't work and always complain how the country doesn't give them enough benefits, even though their refugee status has been revoked. There are exceptions obviously.

>>67532122
Really? Hmm, I don't think so. Although, we are often overly critical of ourselves. Maybe you've just been to the city centers. Although our country is not as shitty as Westerners think, it could use a lot more work. Basically, I think that the main problems in Serbia right now are polution of nature, and the state of infrastructure which hasn't been changed for over 40 years.

I've been to Prague, Brno and Karlove Vari only. Brno is top comfy and the people were top lads. I've felt really welcome there.
>>
>>67532352
yeah only in Beograde..some parts are rundown but its clean, green and comfy

only thing that surprise me that lot of thing are actually more expensive than in czechia

prague is dirty and full of tourists...20% population are not czechs

karlovy vary is full of rich russians

brno is comfy tho...olomouc is even better
>>
File: html.jpg (45KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
html.jpg
45KB, 427x600px
>>67529884
This is the ranking of quality of life in Polish cities. 4 in top10 of them are eastern Poland (Krakow, Olsztyn, Warszawa, Rzeszow) so your map is not accurate.
>>
>>67532122
Nah, not really. Czechia looks western for the most part, everything is cleaner and more tidy than in Serbia.
>>
File: EE butthurt.jpg (63KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
EE butthurt.jpg
63KB, 500x550px
>>67531509
And yet another layer would the butthurt victim complex which is probably the most persistent plague of Eastern Europe. This one is much trickier than the other ones, because it's hard to clearly specify whether it's an inferiority or superiority complex. On one hand, we portray ourselves as the overwhelmed, abused victims, but on the other as moral victors. It's a combination of a sense of weakness but also a sense of innocence. It is also much harder to pinpoint in which areas it spreads the most, because there may multiple and varied sources of it. That's why this complex interwines with the other ones. You can be butthurt about Ruskies ruining your economy (see >>67529884) with gommunism, you can be butthurt about dumb Ukies breaking apart the glorious PLC (see >>67531509) with their uprisings, you can be butthurt about your Balkan neighbour genociding your people, you can be butthurt about your rightful Hungarian clay taken by the treaty of Trianon, you can be butthurt about all sorts of border conflicts in pretty much any Eastern European country.
This might be against what you'd expect, but, as I mentioned above, the positive WEWUZ superiority complex not only doesn't contradict the negative butthurt victim complex, but it actually supports it or even at some point combines into one. A good example would be Polish butthurt about PLC Hussars saving Austrians at Vienna (one of the brightest points in our history) only to be partitioned by them several decades later (one of the most shameful points in our history).
In other words, being bitter about lost former glory is a great, albeit slightly masochistic way of dealing with reality for an average Eastern European.
>>
>>67531064
if think we act superior we don't
we just do to serbs because they're inferior

historty of serbia is:

>live in mud hut in west/central balkan
>bulgar comes
>rapes your wife
>you have to raise bulgar child
>die as a cuck

repeat 1000x and you have the history of how serbian people were born
>>
>>67533167
well it looks like you are just dicks

bcs its not even funny
>>
>>67532847
Kek, we generally view Belgrade as a shithole. You should've gone to Novi Sad or Kruševac, really comfy cities.

Well, prices can be really low if you know where to buy. We generally think that our prices are reasonable. But our electronics are expensive as fuck, clothes too.

I'll make sure to visit Olomouc.

>>67532887
Been to Krakow, was really nice. Planning to visit Gdanjsk.

>>67532984
Well, Serbia is clean but not very tidy. Basically, we have a saying 'neka ga, leba ne jede'. If it doesn't bother you, don't fix it. So there are cases where there are some jarring things (in my case, there's a fucking dumpster right on the edge of the road, someone put it there), but nobody minds enough to remove it.

>>67533035
n one hand, we portray ourselves as the overwhelmed, abused victims, but on the other as moral victors. It's a combination of a sense of weakness but also a sense of innocence.

So much this.

>>67533167
Okay.
>>
>>67519985
>romanian calling hungarians liars
I would give it the benefit of the doubt if the accusation came from anyone else but you.
>>
>>67532887
>Łódź in the top20
>Wałbrzych in the top30
>Zabrze and Sosnowiec above Katowice

Post unedited version, pls.
>>
>>67533253
what are they saying in this vid about us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzMdAskU9M
>>
>>67533637
lol

its about bulgarian mafia who wants german passports
>>
>>67533881
now we have them ;^)
>>
>>67521909
is this a thread where FUCKING ROMANIA calls other countries out based on the number of gyps they have? sure we have a lot, sure, we're in the top 10. But the nr. 1 talking shit about us being gyps? You probably aren't even trolling.
>>
>>67517287
>all south america is a shithole

Time to go back with your 8 people nigger family to northeast, Wellyngton.
>>
>>67534058
>tfw Brazil would be a paradise if you were to fix your crime problems

Well fuck. Although, I'm not a fan of tropical climates. As a true Slav I like forests, mountains and cold. Guess Patagonia is the place.
>>
File: Slav languages.jpg (68KB, 675x622px) Image search: [Google]
Slav languages.jpg
68KB, 675x622px
>>67533035
There's yet another factor to take into consideration, and that would be identity. Every Eastern European country has, aside from its own national identity, few other identities. They can be based on linguistics (Slavs, Balts, Ugro-Finnics, Romanians), genetics (Asian features in the East vs. Turkic features in the South), religion (Catholic vs. Orthodox), culture and cuisine (beer vs. wine), politics (American/EU sphere of influence vs. Russian sphere of influence), history (old alliances, betrayals, rivalries), regions (V4, Balks, Balts) and so on.
There's plenty of these divisions and they constantly influence various sets of complexes or create new ones. Many of them are much more complicated than people outside of here assume - for example Slavs are far from being a coherent group in terms of language and culture, which shouldn't really be surprising considering they are the largest linguistic group in Europe. A group this big is bound to have all sorts of differences.
On the top of it all I'd mention one inferiority complex more - the sense of being under-rated and under-represented in the global culture. Aside from Russia, I think all the Eastern European countries suffer from it on a more or less similar level, although the ones with the strong sense of WEWUZ seem to be bothered by it the most. As I said, these things combine with each other. I doubt many people here would ever admit that, because they aren't even self-aware enough to notice it, but we are starving for attention.
That's about it I think. Keep in mind though that this is just my perspective and other Eastern Euros might see it completely differently.
>>
>>67533035
you better learn how to fragment your text because that shit is fucking unreadable
>>
They are mad that Trump is the new President of the United States of America because they know now that they won't defend them against Russia.
>>
>>67534786
seriously if you're gonna make sentences that long at least try making a few paragraphs

like I'm doing that right here even though a paragraph can obviously be longer than a few sentences. did you not have to write papers in uni or something?
>>
File: Poland.gif (576KB, 107x160px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.gif
576KB, 107x160px
>>67533035
>>67534786
Holy fuck, you just redefined wall of text.
>>
File: 1479017664650.jpg (77KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1479017664650.jpg
77KB, 604x454px
>most bullied
Hohol,Poland (still bullied by Russia and Germany, how time haven't changed since)
>Superiority complex
whole balkan, romania(let's see how "superior" they are when russians rip their country apart), russia, czechia and slovakia
>Most arrogant/ special snowflakes baltic, especially estonia, friendly reminder: nato won't do shit for you
>>
File: 1403533461776.jpg (37KB, 238x311px) Image search: [Google]
1403533461776.jpg
37KB, 238x311px
>>67529884
>>67531509
>>67533035
>>67534786
This was very informative
Thank you Poland
>>
>>67535329

>>Superiority complex
>whole balkan, romania(let's see how "superior" they are when russians rip their country apart), russia, czechia and slovakia

Let them come.
We'd fuck up Russians so badly they'd run away back to siberia and never step out of it again.
>>
>>67535329
>german flag
why am i not suprised
>>
>>67535947
Pls elaborate
>>
File: antisocial Sarmatian.jpg (179KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial Sarmatian.jpg
179KB, 500x483px
>>67534988
>>67535169
Sorry lads, my autistic urges made me forget about formatting.
Then again, it's not like I'm forcing anyone to read this, I'm just answering a question.
>>
>>67532887
>poziom cywilizacyjny
Fajny mem.
Jak założę w swoim mieście stowarzyszenie walki o prawa homowegetariańskich rowerzystów to podniesie mi się poziom życia? Ogólne wskaźniki to idiotyzm.
>>
File: 1444926093008.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1444926093008.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>67532887
>Kraków
>eastern poopland
>>
>>67534786

Interesting
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.