[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a country more cucked than Germany? HARD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1466424435841.jpg (83KB, 700x618px) Image search: [Google]
1466424435841.jpg
83KB, 700x618px
Has there ever been a country more cucked than Germany?

HARD MODE: no countries that no longer exist.
>>
>>67514535
easy one Poland
>>
Yes, mine
>>
>>67514535
Poland,Quebec, Scotland,Ireland (basically the whole british isles except england).
Belgium, you guys as well to a certain degree.
Hungary (muh trianon) and probably Austria and Ottomans due to losing muh empire extra hard.

Egypt definetly as well since it basically was the price of nearly all mediterrenean conquerers...native americans in the south and north (SA countries and indian reservations count as contuinitations?).

List goes on.
>>
>>67514547
>>67514590

Poland mind.

We have a lot in common actually, our medieaval semi voting stuff didnt work out really well and we bullied our smaller neighbours when we could.
>>
>>67514613
Poland has no culture anyway we adapted everything from Germany but someone chimped out at us in 39 for no reason
>>
no

t. türk
>>
>>67514643
I like that you do not immediatly shit on me for being german, but Poles do have their own culture as well.

Just because there was a pretty strong cultural trend going west to east doesn't mean you have no culture of your own.

That would mean we have no culture as well, as we got it from rome or later france who themselves got it from greece.

I believe the biggest problem our nations share culture wise is the ideological and cultural wasteland left over due to the post WWII era.

We try to be extra friendly and you guys are currently in "Kurwa" mode.

A thing i definetly like is how you rebuilt Warschau.

>I probably triggered a Pole I met at the airport because i continously used the german names of polish cities next to the polish/english ones.
>>
>>67514663

What is the Ottoman empire?

Also everything you got going on culturally was arabic/iranic or Byzantine.

I do give you the invention of military marching bands though and the reintroduction of army organisation after roman example.Good job on that.

Seriously, except for fighting turks don't seem to have done much.
>>
the poles are colonising england as we speak

they put massive stores up with everything in polish and massive polish flags and flag decals everywhere

why did you come here then? honestly wtf

they all have the typical polish flag shirt with POLSKA on it too
>>
>>67514535
France. I don't talk about WW2, it's shit compared to this.

Real France should be this but after Napoléon others countries cuted our country
>>
>>67514729
but mr hans turks are not cucked they are the bulls.

before turks caliphs had to be descended from mohammad so turks came and exterminated his whole family line so that sultan becomes caliph :DD

when wahhabis revolted for example turks killed them all and their leader said that music was haram so that they forced him to listen to flute before cutting his head of :DDDD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud

turks today are still right wing extremists and daily life is literally pol tier. people still name their black dogs "arab" and tell their children to not drink too much coffee or you that they would become arab. they execute armenians on streets, they elect a dictator just like germans 70 years ago.

these are just examples. turks are the cuckers. people buy 9 year old loli syrian wives for 1000€ while you pay taxes to feed 20 y.o syrian bulls so that they can fuck german women.
thats thedifference between cuck and bull
>>
>>67514812
An argument, which is sort of meaningless since you also pay the syrian bulls by living here.

I dislike Diaspora acting all high and mighty since they are only here since their countries were and are shit compared to the ones they or their parents migrated too.

I respect Atatürk, but Erdogan is a bad stand in.
>>
>>67514535

Egypt- went from being a major power of the ancient world to a valuable piece of empire which changed hands like a prostitute instead of ever deciding its own fate or being ruled by its own rulers.

Hungary- they lost half their land and got gommunism

Germany- they lost half their land, were ethnically cleansed, raped by russians, bombed, half got gommunism, and now have such a massive guilt complex that they are driving their country into the ground for the benefit of brown people

Poland- hundreds of years of decline, partition, ceasing to exist, existing again, getting gang banged by Germans and Russians, officers were murdered, capital blown up, resistance murdered towards the end of the war, gommunism, lost half their land and historic cities.

Baltics- raped by Germans, enslaved by Germans, raped by Russians, enslaved by Russians. Raped by soviets, enslaved by soviets. Literally 1,000 years of cucking.
>>
>>67514852
i dont pay shit man
i am an exchange student i get paid to be here i do not pay here :DD the only thing i pay is mandatory insurance to AOK apart from it i don't pay much money and i will be back home in february

erdoğan is a tard but if seculars and erdogan got along well then all will be fine. atatürk was basically a successful hitler
>>
>>67514707
nah polish culture doesnt exist if you consider being a catolicuck for the rest of your life than yes there is somewhat our culture
>>
>>67515008
He was not retarded, that is for shure.

As far as I did my research he also did not actually want to kill of the armenians and greeks.

I believe the difference lies in him being an officer and Hitler primarily an artist.

He liked to romantisice ideas how germany should look.

Still, you should be a bit more polite to your host country.

Also, from your point of view...do you guys help syrians that much in turkey?

On the one hand we have these nice camps..on the other I read everyone basically scrambles to find work as fast as possible as they do not really get money and now turks get angry at syrians stealing their jerbs and taking flats.

How would you judge this?
>>
>>67515067
You have hussars with your funny fur coats, hats and swords. Quite a lot of mythology , so at least as much individual culture as a German state
>>
>>67515087
erdocuck helped syrians when he saw them as potential voters but then he lost votes and he realized he would get more votes if he let people abuse them / enter syria and potentially deport them back after securing a azone

ataturk had nothing to do with greek / armo bullshit he was a low ranking officer busy fighting the british / italians back then.

if you go any turk news website about syrians no matter if its secular or erdogan press the top comment is always "erdogan open the gates"
reggards
>>
>>67515177
Thought so, thank you for your view.

>>67515104
Yup, we share the whole tying peoples entrails around trees and being basically forest scandis.

You definetly have your own twist on being slavs..or wends if you prefer that word.
>>
>>67515243
I said at least as much culture, not that it was the same culture
>>
i'd say china, everyone fucks china
>>
File: Unitedprovinces3.jpg (52KB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
Unitedprovinces3.jpg
52KB, 800x351px
we cucked the Chileans
>>
>no one says the Austrian Empire

It's obvious guys. It was a great power for like 400 years. All the countries that were powerful in that period are still kinda important today. Turkey as successor to ottomans. Germany. Russia. All still there. Germany is the successor to Prussia. Japan, China.

Austria was a globally important great power, today Austria is irrelevant
>>
>>67515441
gib y wladfa
>>
>>67515573
>>67514590

It was said.
>>
>>67514590
Turks can't be cucked as long as they hold Constantinople, just ain't possible.
>>
>>67514590
quebec is not a country
>>
>>67514803
C'mon, Frog: Belguim and Luxembourg, maybe, but the Dutch have clearly earned the right to exist.
>>
>>67518567
Rendre grace a dieu
>>
>>67514590
>this damage control
Top kek.
>>
>>67514812
based turk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
>>
File: SwedishEmpire.png (29KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SwedishEmpire.png
29KB, 1200x1000px
Sweden
>>
South korea, japan, they are pretty cucked by usa. My country is getting cucked by eu but so is almost every country
>>
>>67521182
*every country in europe
>>
File: 1432494514145.png (318KB, 1280x979px) Image search: [Google]
1432494514145.png
318KB, 1280x979px
>>67521116
Still, we've been 100% uncucked for half a millennium
>>
>>67514535
Austria
>>
>>67514559
Afghanistan beats you
>>
File: 1487300566350.png (340KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487300566350.png
340KB, 665x662px
>>67521116
DELET THIS
>>
File: sadnap.jpg (53KB, 446x599px) Image search: [Google]
sadnap.jpg
53KB, 446x599px
>>67514535
>be France
>claim the two major river systems in North America: The Mississippi and the St. Lawrence
>could potentially control all of North America
>instead you use it to trap beavers and never start large scale settlement
>lose North America to the Brits and the Yanks
>now all that's left of your colonial empire is a few shitholes in Africa
>>
>>67514613
I really wouldn't compare our bullying to your bullying lad, it's a completely different scale and situation.
>I believe the biggest problem our nations share culture wise is the ideological and cultural wasteland left over due to the post WWII era.
You're not wrong, but I think the problem is much wider and goes way before WW2. WW2 and its aftermath are just effects, not causes.
>you guys are currently in "Kurwa" mode.
You mean bitter and butthurt? I doubt it will ever change. It's a part of who we are now.
>We try to be extra friendly
I wonder how long will you manage to keep that up?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.