[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sri-lanka-map.gif (51KB, 554x750px) Image search: [Google]
sri-lanka-map.gif
51KB, 554x750px
What happens here?
>>
War, rape, disease, and probably a lot of street-shitting
>>
Just tea and cinnamon plantations.
>>
>>67496018

Buddhist religious repression
>>
>>67496018
What's that? Genosha?
>>
>>67496018
on of The Indiana Jones movies was shot there

but beside that, it's just like India, Just hotter'
>>
>>67496927
Sri Lanka. Most irrelevant country ever. I think there is only 1 or two Lankan poster here.
>>
>>67496990
How come it's its own country and not just part of India? Would make more sense desu.
>>
>higher HDI than Albania, Macedonia, Ukraine and Bosnia
really makes you think
>>
>>67497052
None of those countries got fat off of plantation agriculture. You can't grow cinnamon in Bosnia.
>>
>>67497349
Ukraine has godlike soil.

Two (maybe 3) of those have a access to seas. All are in Europe.
>>
>>67497684
It does but they mostly grow staple food rather than cash crops.
>>
>>67496018
Based aryan buddhists in the south and in the middle of the Island, and tamil niggers in the north.
>>
>>67497041
because muh buddhism
>>
>>67497791
The south of India are Buddhists, in fact the whole region has more in common with Thailand than it does north India.
>>
>>67496018
qt dark skinned girls
>>
I think it had to do with the 1947 partition plan to divide India into separate states based on majority religion. Pakistan was the Muslim state, India the Hindu state, and Ceylon the Buddhist state.
>>
>>67497882
>south of India are Buddhists
nope
>whole region has more in common with Thailand
not really no

south india is hindu
south india influenced south east asia
all of india is basically the hindu-vedic cultural area, whereas SEA (except for bali) no longer have this aspect of indian culture (but probably did in the past)
>>67498470
Sri Lanka was a separate colony to India. It was never part of India.
>>
>>67497753
oh fuck off tamils are bro as fuck
>>
>>67498691
Diaspora plz.
>>
>>67498691
buddhists are Buddha-tier., tamils can't compete
>>
>>67497349
Nah, they have plantations of tobacco and capsicum in Macedonia, and in Herzegovina as well.
>>
>>67496990
Madagascar is more irrelevant desu.
>>
>>67498678
pajeet
>>
>>67499482
At least it had a movie named after it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.