[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it rare to see a Chinese posting if they are the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ch-lgflag.gif (12KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
ch-lgflag.gif
12KB, 400x268px
Why is it rare to see a Chinese posting if they are the most populous country in the world?
>>
>>67483450
4chan is banned in china, i believe.
>>
>>67483543
then how does the rare ones get on?
>>
>>67483587
proxies.
>>
>>67483450
because Google is blocked in China, and captcha is a Google service, the only way to post is with a 4chan pass
>>
>>67483450
Why would they, considering all the losers on this board shits on Chinese, China, and Asia in general?
>>
>>67483621
Fuck you China part 2
>>
File: Internets.png (2MB, 1522x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Internets.png
2MB, 1522x1080px
>>67483450
More than China being banned, the real reason for this is that the Chinks (and most Pajeets) exist in another dimension of the Internet: the Chinkverse and the Pajeetverse.

English being an international language gives the illusion that internet connects all, but really the vast numbers or prevalence of other major language groups create cyberspaces of their own. So instead of internet, we should think of internets.

Which means there is multiverse of memes out there, and like the tower of babel, we are doomed not to understand each other's memetics.
>>
i saw one mainlander poster with a uk proxy who didnt know of the captcha a few days ago. he was shitting on bakayuki as racist with /int/ bantz on a thread he made, just like us.

there're some mainlander lurkers but they hardly show up.
>>
>>67483853

No speaky engrish.
>>
>>67483621
We shit on most countries. Can't handle the banter, then get the fuck out.
>>
>>67483994
You have your answer.
>>
>>67483450
Not enough autists
>>
>>67483621
>>67484053

Here you go OP, Chinamen are posting now
>>
>>67483450
Great firewall of China.
>>
>>67484096
here you go, OP, chinamen are posting now
>>
>>67483614
this. you can browse 4chan in China just fine, but captcha is blocked.

t. actually tried to post on 4chan while in China
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.