[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people in your country do when their mom is planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 7

File: CP3NUM-U8AAmJKu.jpg (30KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
CP3NUM-U8AAmJKu.jpg
30KB, 500x485px
What do people in your country do when their mom is planning on kicking them out?

I can't find a job. I've tried so hard
>>
Unless the kid is not making an effort in looking for a job, parents usually do not kick their children out. Poor parents need their childrens' hard earned money, richer parents know how hard it is making a living in this shithole, so they're more forgiving towards their children.
>>
>>67480068
be honest, you havn't tried at all
>>
>>67480068
You're still picky.
>>
>>67480068
Shitpost on the internet obviously, probably the best use of your time.
>>
>>67480068
>I can't find a job. I've tried so hard
How many jobs have you aplied for? Also what type of jobs?
>>
>>67480068
just pack up and leave, see the world

take a tent along, and go south
>>
Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>67480397
Because I want to live.
>>
My parents told me from the age of 12 that I would have to leave at age 18. I was ready and landed on my feet. It was the best thing for me.

Suddenly announcing it to a NEET is cruel. Your parents sound like dicks. Do they have Aspergers?

I would set limits and deadlines for my NEET kids. If they can't find work they would be required to do a large share of home maintenance /chores to earn their keep. But I would not just kick them out without warning if they could not find a job.
>>
leech government money from social service
>>
enlist and leech government money
>>
>>67480473
I've been a neet for 5 years

My dumb parents keep saying they're getting old and can't keep working so hard to sustain a grown man.

But don't they understand I don't want to wagecuck at their expense?
>>
>>67480068
Because you haven't responded to any of the posts questioning how hard you really have been looking for a job,
>>67480189
>>67480220
>>67480254
>>67480337
I guess you parhaps haven't looked that hard after all.

Seriously. Nothing is beneath you before you can actually prove it. Take a job washing toilets, or wathever, do it flawlesly, get great referances, and move on to a better job.
>>
>>67480564
I've applied to some stores and stuff
>>
>>67480532
you're a selfish dick, you should be ashamed

normally the children take care of their elderly parents
>>
>>67480532
They want the best for you and independence, in their minds, is the first step. They are making it hard because they want you to take the initiative to leave. It sounds like that isn't happening.

Life is hard. It gets harder if you don't take risks to make things better. Your parents love you and want you to succeed. Time to take some risks, little bird, even if it means being a wagecuck for a while.
>>
File: judgement.jpg (7KB, 98x151px) Image search: [Google]
judgement.jpg
7KB, 98x151px
>>67480580
>I've applied to some stores and stuff
aka you haven't tried at all
>>
>>67480642
I hate working
>>
>>67480580
Register in a temp work agency and apply to all the stores and stuff.
>>
>>67480724
We all do. Sorry.

That's why we save and invest so some day we can quit.
>>
>>67480767
Can I just become a criminal?
>>
>>67480724
so you're going to leech of others?

who doesn't hate repetitive mindless work, but it will make you grow a spine and inspire you on how to earn money in more agreeable ways

fucking pussies young people these days
>>
>>67480580
>some stores and stuff
I was born into a middle class family in the richest country in the world pr. capita.
Yet, I have mopped floors, sold newspapers and washed dishes for a living. I am now 22 years old, and handle logistics for a whole hotel (the same place I started as a dishwasher about three years ago).
And when I save up enough money, my dream is to start a bussiness of my own. Though I haven't quite figured out what it will be yet.

Very few people in this world have the job of their dreams, and those who do, have in most cases worked their asses of to get there. It is not going to fall into your lap.
>>
>>67480790
Do you like the possibility of going to jail for many years and getting your ass pounded?
>>
>>67480790
Your choice. It's not without it's risks as well. But it's a choice.
>>
>>67480805
what if I do the ass pounding?

Plus it's canada prison is easy here ill probsbly just get probation
>>
>>67480532
Haha living the dream

>>67480642
Perfect response imo memes aside.

For what its worth Im a wagecuck myself. I remember when at first I noticed that when you do 8hr work days for a while your perception of time gets warped in a while and its less noticeable and thats literally why theres almost no pressure from the people to work less hours. So sad to think about, but its that or living off my parents. This way I get a paycheck that I owe to myself only.
>>
>>67480724
Then that's your problem then. Your parents are starting to see that in order to make you learn, they will have to take measure that you will not like. You just have to face the fact that nothing in this world is ever earned easy, unless you're very very very lucky, which, in this case, you're not. Your parents are generous, really, letting their full-grown-working-age son live with them and siphon their resources for 5 years.
>>
>>67480790
being a criminal is hard work too, and your little twink pussy ass won't last two seconds in jail, let alone amongst the psychopaths of the professional criminal world

what knowhow do you have to offer?
>>
>>67480866
I'm not a twink

I've been to several powerlifting meets and done quite well. Also I've practiced BJJ and wrestling in highschool
>>
>>67480866

Dude chill haha hes probably memeing

Do you personally have any experience with professional criminals?
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>67480921
well why don't you look for a job as a security guard, or a pounder at a night-club or similar?

criminal life is a hard one, much harder than getting a legit job

I am a chemist, I can off the top off my head scheme 5 different way to synthesize amphetamine from stuff you find at the hardware store, but I think it is unethical and I hate fucking drug pushers, I'd rather work for the police than for them

but at least I've got something to offer, get the picture?
>>
>>67480980
>first world problems
>>
Your mom has been kicking you out for quite some time now, maybe you're in the safe?
>>
>>67481026
What about carding?

That seems profitable and low risk
>>
>>67480954
unfortunately yes
>>
>>67481026
>I can off the top off my head scheme 5 different ways to synthesize amphetamine
Being a chemist seems so fun, and also scary.
>>
>>67481063
if you don't have moral problems with stealing the earned money of regular people then you're a piece of shit and you should kill yourself
>>
>>67481084
In what ways is it different from corporate? Im so curious about that.

My guess is, no labor laws obviously, and people is probably more assholish on average
>>
>>67481108
I love it, I forget the time when I do lab work, when it is interesting I gladly do an all-nighter for free. It is sheer poetry, especially synthetic organic chemistry.
>>
>>67480921
The Belgian >>67481026 makes a good point.
But if you don't land one of those jobs immideatly, work as something else in the meantime.
That way, you'll atleats have some kind of income. Also, nothing builds character as pushing the limits of your comfort zone.
>>
>>67481116
They get their money back tho

Only Jew credit card companies and banks lose money
>>
>>67481141
well, there's always the chance that you get ratted out, and everyone will cooperate with the police for a lighter sentence

also, in the drug world, you have to cope with tweeking speed or coke pushers who do a lot of their own stuff and get really paranoid, delusional and agressive

the heroin world is even worse, the dregs of society you'll find there, stay far away from it
>>
>>67481229
Ill kill a snitch and there wont be one if I work alone anyway

Give me the pros and cons of carding
>>
>>67481269
Kill yourself
Literally reported to the Canadian police
>>
>>67481269
Done properly, it can be quick money.
But don't you have dreams in your life?
>>
File: 1477280303711.jpg (15KB, 249x248px) Image search: [Google]
1477280303711.jpg
15KB, 249x248px
You that BPD guy. You added me on steam and then sperged when I beat you
>>
>>67481161
They don't always get their money back. Sometimes, they only get a small amount back. Especially in anglo countries.
>>
>>67481229
Interesting thanks man

>>67481269
Bro I dont know about carding but always bear in mind that everything that is "profitable and low risk" has to be somehow inaccessible from most people otherwise everyone would do it.

To get something like that you have to be the kind of person that can access things that are exclusive, whether through persistance, hard work, intelligence, or some special skill. With this attitude you arent even close.
>>
>>67480068
In a 1st world country you can afford to rent a flat and have decent life conditions even by cleaning da poo poo in McDonalds. Having to work sucks, and unless your parents are rich, you won't escape it, but when it comes to money, you have absolutely no right to complain, because even the most retarded shitstains in existence can have a good life if they are born in the right place.
>>
>>67481306
Yeah but this will kickstart my dreams

Ill make money then stop and start a legit business

>>67481334
They do

0 liability in north america. Regulation E in the US means the banks legally have to give the cucks their money for retail bank accounts
>>
>>67481428
That is in theory and after you proved you're not committing fraud. For all they know, you could have withdrawn the money and are trying to push it as carding.
>>
>>67481428
It sounds much easier to just change your attitude, and get a real job. And as the Spaniard says >>67481392, it isn't something anyone can do just like that.

To be honest, you do kind of come of as a spineless, self-entitled manchild in this thread.
>>
>>67481428

Well at least you're now showing some initiative and taking some risks.

Keep it up. That's how you succeed. Fly, little bird, fly!
>>
>>67481491
You sign an affidavit and agree to cooperate in investigation and get money back.

The banks don't want bad press they'll gladly give your little money back.

But for small businesses sometimes they don't get anything back.
>>
>>67481392
>To get something like that you have to be the kind of person that can access things that are exclusive, whether through persistance, hard work, intelligence, or some special skill. With this attitude you arent even close.

exactly! hitting the nail on the head! best post in this thread
>>
>>67481413
>decent life conditions even by cleaning da poo poo in McDonalds
>decent

fucking bullshit.

enjoy eating shitty fast food and not being able to do anything but watch TV and getting drunk with no friends

enjoy becoming an asocial animal/zombie

those memes really need to fucking stop
>>
>>67481413
To be fair its not like that. Maybe Canada seems like heaven to you and also to me (Spain is supposed to be first world but I believe Canada is way better), but if you're sick or something you still get to experience the hard aspects of life.
>>
File: 1466430090441.jpg (92KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1466430090441.jpg
92KB, 782x1168px
Leave your town to resume your studies
Get in debt
Keep neeting
>>
>>67481559
I'm going to either make $100,000 by 2017 Q3 or I'm going to be dead

Get rich or die trying. A life spent poor or wagecucking isn't a life worth living
>>
>>67481312
>adding random 4channers on steam
>>
>>67481698

Your choice. Isn't freedom great?

t. I've cleaned toilets and flipped burgers. Last year we made $240K and we have over $2 million in investments.

Choices.
>>
>>67481769
Yeah but you spent TIME

Your own finite resource. You can get more money always, but you'll never get more time.

On your deathbed you'll never wish you wagecucked more or spent it wondering "what if... what if... what if".

I rather say 'Oh well' than 'what if'. I'm going to get rich, or I'm going to die trying.

We have the gift of life only once. Why spend it poor or as a wagecuck to the jews?
>>
>>67481698
Again, spineless, self-entitled manchild attitude.

Grow up, and face the world as an adult. Stop contemplating suicide just because you're not getting life served on a silver platter.
Sieze your oppurtunities. It will require hard work to get anywhere in life, but it will be fucking worth it.
>>
>>67481656
>>67481659
1st world problems are always the same. If you have never been anywhere, you would never realize that you don't have any problems at life at all, except for the common natural issues like bad health and the fact that you have to devote your life to working your ass off, because resources do not come free.

When it comes to life conditions, people in rich countries are extremely spoiled, and their entire life revolves around consuming like mad, buying stuff they don't need all the time. You can't even imagine the quality of life gap between the 1st world like Western Europe, 2nd world like Eastern Europe, and 3rd world like most of Asia or Africa. I've been in Asia and the Middle East, and trust me, we have it much better here than most people think, like 2 or 3 times better. And people in the west have it two or three times better than i do. Stop being spoiled assholes asking for pity, when you had everything handed on a silver platter.
>>
>>67481850
I'm not contemplating suicide you mongoloid.

I'm saying I'm not going to accept failure.

Im not going to accept mediocrity. I'm only going to meet my goals or die on my way to them. I'm going to get rich, I'm going to do whatever it takes.
>>
>>67481840
That's the "get rich" part.
You work, you get money, you get a better job, you get better money, you get rich.
You wait for the money to magically appear, spend time on waiting more, you end up with less time and little money if any at all.
>>
>>67481698
>carding
Is it 2006 again?
You are 10 (ten) years late to the party, retard.
>>
>>67481840

I was a wagecuck for a few years. I've worked night shift, weekends, swing, whatever. I remember those days fondly. I don't regret anything. All those experiences made me who I am today.

Honestly, yes, we only have so many days on the planet. About 25,000 in total. But it's not about wasting or not wasting time. It's about regrets.

If you don't at least try you will only have woulda / coulda in your old age, and that is the most bitter pill.
>>
>>67480068
Kill your parents
>>
>>67481925
Carding, botnets whatever

I'm going to figure out what needs to be done.

I just need to figure out how to run a massive botnet and hack cryptocurrency exchanges to make millions of dollars now.
>>
>>67481903
And how are you going to get rich if you are just sitting on your ass all day, making your parents provide for you?
>>
>>67481973
First comes the plan then comes the money
>>
>>67481961
Could you at least try with your post?
I actually believed you for a sec, but now it's just obvious that you are trolling.
>>
>>67481903
>I'm going to get rich, I'm going to do whatever it takes.
besides working
>>67481961
>dreams-and-delusions.gif
You won't. That would require you to work to learn how to do it. You hate working. If you wanted to learn a trade to get some money, you'd settle for something easier.
You're welcome to prove me wrong. I won't lose anything and you'll gain a lot.
>>
>>67482062
How am I trolling

You called me a retard and late to the party but I think the party is still happening.

Doesn't POS malware make gorillions of dollars?
>>
>>67482061
You should have been able to come up with something by know. 5 years is a long time.
>>
>>67482115
I haven't been a neet that long.

I just added that part for dramatic effect so you guys would respond.

I find that hyperbole helps keep people's attention. So I use it sparingly in my threads.
>>
>>67482107

Good luck, anon. Your parents and I believe in you.

The harder you work, the luckier you get.
>>
Stop being useless and get to work
>>
>>67482177
You should still get a job in the meantime. It will add to your perspective, if nothing else.
>>
File: 1336318116235.jpg (52KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1336318116235.jpg
52KB, 300x281px
>>67482107
I'm sorry for calling you a retard.
I just didn't comprehend such high level satire at first glance.
You really making all neets out there rethink their live decisions.
Too bad not many people get it.
>>
>>67481939
m8 I have some life-experience in my mid-30s, and I have the feeling that you'll end up to have much lesser regrets than our Canadian go-hard-or-go-home friend here.
>>
>>67481661
>>
>>67482251
I don't want to make Jews rich and pay taxes so that parasites and lesser races can live.
>>
>>67482297
can I still make money with carding or is it all about ACH transfers now
>>
File: cubes.png (131KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
cubes.png
131KB, 530x295px
>>67482324

And with that I'm out.
>>
>>67482324
Don't you get it?
You are the parasite, Anon. Not only to your country, but to your own fucking parents.
>>
>>67482324
>contribute nothing to society
>im not a parasite :D
>>
>>67482399
No you darn fool I'm not actually a neet.

I have a job but im tired of Trudeau's Jewish claws grabbing money from me. So I want to figure out how to live without working a formal job.

I want to get rich and being a wagie wont get me there
>>
>>67482460
There is a lot of good advice in this thread, but it won't help you if you keep that loser attitude of yours.
Also, lying on the internet won't make your life better.
>>
>>67482622
I need to know how to get rich without working

Who better to ask than a board of neets by claiming to be one of you? There's no good advice in this thread because you're all either poor or don't want to (understandably) give out your secrets.

No matter. When theres a will a way there's a way and I've got a long winter ahead of me
>>
>>67480068
They murder their mother and wall their corpse like in that one allan poe story so they can still live off their pension
>>
>>67481713
How else are steam friends made?
>>
>>67482683
>I need to know how to get rich without working
There is no such thing as getting rich without working. Be it legal or not. Of course, with the exception of winning the lottery.
You see, earning money will require you to provide a service, or producing a product that someone will be willing to aquire in exchange for money. There is no magical secret. People that are rich, are rich because they provided a service, or a product that was worth a lot of money.
No matter what you do, it will require you to do something.
>>
>>67482897
Then how do criminals get rich?

I make about $2300-2500/month post tax. I will never get rich like this. I need to either start a legal or illegal business
>>
>>67480068
become a hobo probably
thanks god my mom will never kick me out
>>
>>67481157
Are you that same Belgian I've talked about shitty Chinese and Indian journals that have synthetic methods that don't work?
>>
>>67482958
>Then how do criminals get rich?
Because they provide a service or a product that is worth a lot of money. And keep in mind that the few criminals that actually get rich, are usually hard wokring, skillfull, and smart.

What do you work as anyways?
>>
>>67482958
Buy or make goods, sell them for more than what you spent. Hire people to buy and make more goods for you so you can sell more of them. Rinse, repeat, you're rich.
>>
>>67483091
Give me one reason to not commit crime
>>
>>67483113
Because with a spineless, self-entitled manchild attitude, you will never make it.
>>
>>67483113

This is nigger-tier thinking. Even slavs know you have to work at something to be successful. Go ask a successful criminal (even those in prison) how hard they worked to make it happen.

Face it. We all have to scrub some toilets in life.
>>
>>67480532
Feels Comfy Man
>>
op there is nothing left but suicide i am planning to end myself too
>>
>>67480068
>What do people in your country do when their mom is planning on kicking them out?
Kill themselves
>I've tried so hard
No, you haven't
>>
>>67483295
Maybe for you
>>
I'm a student, already live 3 years out, but my mother pay my rent while I study and worked to pay the bills.

We had a fight, and she gave me until 2018 (year I graduate) to find my own path and move on. But, I had lost my job, and now I'm lost because Brazil is in some fucking chaos... need help
>>
>>67483492
You have almost 2 years to plan. That's an eternity.

Make it happen.
>>
>>67480068
Stop posting that copypasta
>>
>>67480068
Join the army
>>
>>67483572
Unironically this could be the best thing for OP.

My brother in law dropped out of high school and joined the Army. They kicked his ass into shape. He got his GED, a purple heart, VA bennies, and now makes 6 figures as an IT director.

You still have to work. No way around it. Now get busy.
>>
>>67483519

I hope I can figure something out. Since my graduation is a mess and I won't get any job from it, I'll need another way to make a living.
Geoscience graduation nowadays seems like a hobbie than a real job
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.