[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's snowing for the first time this winter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1442795158737.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442795158737.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>brrr it's cold outside
>the snowflakes are the size of pennies
>but I'm inside wrapped in a warm blanket
>nothing to do all day, just watching sci-fi movies or jailbreaking my kindle
>all I need is a warm cup of chocolate and the kitchen is well stocked

Winter is the comfiest time of year.
>>
>>67478758
you have too much estrogen in your body
>>
>>67478794
Is this some kind of Russian mating ritual? For the last time, I'm not interested Boris.
>>
>kindle
>not reading the physical copies
You haven't reached maximum comfy yet
>>
>>67479041
Come now bro, don't be a luddite. Books are heavy and uncomfortable to use, especially if you have multiple ones.
Plus, I read in English. Do you know how many physical books there are in English in Hungary? Yep, about 5. And they're dictionaries.
>>
-28, skipping my classes to drink hot tea and play videogames. Good times.
>>
>>67478758
It's all fun and game until you have to shovel every 3 hours
>>
>>67479705
This. Holy fuck, my back used to suffer from all the shoveling.
>>
Post pics anon, don't be a dick.
>>
>>67479705
>>67479835
>you have to shovel
For what purpose? It'll melt later anyway. Fighting against entropy and trying to bring order to an inherently chaotic universe and planet is Sisyphean task.

Why not learn to go with the flow instead?
>>
>>67479835

Not owning a snow blower.

Do you still chop wood before breakfast? Do you walk 3 km to the nieghbors for eggs?
>>
>>67479936
If you live in a house that is somewhat remote, and want to be accessed by a car (you do have to eat and drink comfy things, remember?), you have to shovel the snow away. Or you can let the universe just kill you.
>>
>>67479705
We have public services and landlords to hire street cleaners to clean the streets, amerifat.
>>
File: 1477604255442.jpg (140KB, 1552x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1477604255442.jpg
140KB, 1552x1152px
>>67479950
>>>>>>>>>>>>not owning heated cemented sidewalks 'n' walkways

Got a real futurist here
>>
>>67479705
>Driving without snow tires
>Not just shoveling when you have to leave
>No snow boots
>No handheld snow plow
>>
>>67480017
why not just use a flamethrower?
>>
My underground nuclear reactor heats up my dachas' sidewalk and garage way.
>>
>>67480008
so do we

shoveling is non existent in rossiastan?
>>
>>67480055
glorified leaf blower t bh
>>
>>67480095
Maybe in rural areas or when you want to visit your dacha in winter.
>>
>>67480317
People have to shovel residential houses. The only people who don't are people in apartments/condos with landlords.

And I don't know if you're accidentally saying street when you mean sidewalks but I'm talking about sidewalks. My city actually does a pretty good job of street cleaning.
>>
>>67478758
you're goddamn right, my turanic friend :^)

I've been waiting for this for 3 months

finally some comfy temperature, -24 right now, was -30 this morning, took two comfy strolls, oh man finally...
>>
>>67480367
>not having city services to clean your sidewalk and mow yor lawn
You sound like poorfag southerner or ghetto nigger tb h
>>
>>67480447
You have a landlord you mong. Of course you don't have to shovel.
>>
>>67480474
not necessarily my first world friend

you can OWN an apartment for example, and have everything shoveled for you

or you could have a house, a cottage, and still have everything cleaned for you, depends on the city and area really

I dunno why you so developed and rich country citizen clean your own snow, that's so pleb and last century
>>
>>67480577
The city comes out to residential areas and cleans the sidewalks? You guys pay taxes towards this?
>>
>>67480649
i mean, residential areas are like next block to actual apartment blocks and other buildings, it's not like in american cities suburbia or whatever
>>
>>67480649
If you live in townhouse or cottage "village", then the company that runs it, will clean your sidewalks and streets. If you live in the middle of ucking nowhere, then you need to shovel yourself.
>>
>>67480741
>>67480760
That sounds like Homeowners association stuff.

No thank you. Cities don't have this shit.
>>
>>67480844
> Homeowners association stuff.
nah, I have had some experience with this shit in canada, it's nothing like that

you basically pay peanuts for all those dank services, and you pay for them same way you pay for utilities

some spare change to have an army of plebs clean up and lick everything around is bretty good, you sound like a fox desu family
>>
>>67480887
But is it city or private?
>>
>>67480937
It is both. And also a homeowners association.
>>
>>67480577
I don't know why they do it with shovels. If they're bitching so much about having to shovel, they should just get a snow blower.
>>
>>67480969
Then no thank you. Much rather shovel.
>>
File: DSC_0069.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0069.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I have read that by 2050 the climate of Finland will be similar to what Hungary has now. Please tell me how is it like there so I can be prepared for the future
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.