[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that 21% of Mexicans are blonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Average Mexican girls.jpg (275KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Average Mexican girls.jpg
275KB, 1600x1067px
http://www.scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (78KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
78KB, 460x500px
>>67469355
>>
>>67469367
Have you seen this thread before?
>>
>>67469355
Bring em' in!
Only those ones though.
Do they still breed like hispanics?
>>
>>67469975
11 times as a matter of fact
>>
>21% are blonde

You missed one word, "dyed"
>>
File: Miss Clairol.jpg (47KB, 500x500px)
Miss Clairol.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>67471417
THIS
>>
>>67469355
I want to dick third one in from the left standing up so fucking hard, goddamn that smile tells you everything you need to know holy fuck
>>
>>67469355
the Mexican Middle and Upper classes are great. its the poor rural workers people dont like. Mexican Qt's are great. sadly they arent willing to cross the dessert and enter another country illegal.
>>
>>67472605
>poor rural workers people dont like.
desu, they are the most disadvantaged people in the country.
They do some fucked up shit, but still I think that they are somewhat justified.
>>
>>67472630
>I think that they are somewhat justified.

The middle and upper class of Mexican society doesn't give two shits about the poor. which is why they are crossing into the US. Mexico would need another revolution to fix the current cluster fuck.

Hopefully trump builds the wall and Mexico can start taking care of its own laundry.
>>
>>67471417
No my dude if the thing counted bottle blondes it'd be 60% blpde dyer is popular among low classes here alongside shitty anglo names like brayan and yenny.
>>
I tried my entire life but I can't feel any attraction towards blonde women and blue eyes for whatever fucking reason. No problem with redheads or green eyes, but I automatically associate blondes and blue eyes with stupidity.
>>
Yeah and i'm white.
>>
File: Poppy Drayton666.jpg (255KB, 1200x1623px)
Poppy Drayton666.jpg
255KB, 1200x1623px
>>67474869
>I tried my entire life but I can't feel any attraction towards blonde women and blue eyes for whatever fucking reason

Because they're boring to look at. At least brunettes with blue or green eyes have something about them, even brown/black hair with darker eyes aren't as boring as blondes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.